Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Next Big Adventure (Tirla and Vatsa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:50 pm
Tirla feels the skin on her back quivering. And she knows it's not a fly that it's thinking to discourage, but her own thoughts. She closes her eyes for a moment, letting his nuzzle be all that she was feeling.

She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out. Another deep breath and she opens her eyes and turns to look at the stallion who had so changed her world. "Vatsa, I . . . " Tirla's eyes find the flower he wears from her. She blinks, once, twice. The flower behind her own ear seeming to weigh a ton for a breath. Then a warmth seems to swell within her and she slightly inclines her head, eyes closed.

"I would like to . . . I would like to try. I . . . " She gives a soft laugh. Tirla's words are almost a whisper, "It seems my heart didn't stay in the sky where it was safe."

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 pm
Vatsa stood stock still, not wanting to breath even, not wanting to break the moment or make a movement that might cause Tirla to stop speaking or to rethink what she was saying..about to say.

His ears flick forwards, his hearing strained as he sought to catch all she said, her intonation and her body language.

'Really?' the word slipped out before he could stop it, a silly expression of what could only be described as joy spread across his face. He was hopeful that what he had heard was she had actually said, but he had to be sure before gave full rein to the giddyness that had swept over him.

LydaLynn

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:50 pm
Tirla looks up. Seeing his expression, hearing his tone of voice . . . she takes a step back. What was that look? Had she done something wrong? Did he not want her to stay?

A ton of bricks seem to settle in her stomach. She had tried, she had taken a leap when she didn't know if her heart had wings. Turns out, it didn't. And Vatsa was . . . was he laughing at her?

Tirla shakes her head, eyes closing before a tear could leek out. "I'm sorry. I . . ." She turns, but the trees overhead were too thick, she couldn't take off. She was trapped here. Her cheeks burn with embarrassment as she realizes there is no way to escape the scorn he was surely about to heap upon her.

CitrusCupcake
So sorry. She's just determined to be difficult! *growls at the poor little mare*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:05 pm
Vatsa was very confused at her reaction; did she not realise that he was just unable to really digest that after all he had gone through to stay at her side that she was finally open to the idea of taking a chance on him.

'Tirla I..' he stammered, shaking off his confusion at the reaction and moved so that he could see her face.

'I don't know what you think I'm thinking but I am happy that you want to be with me..I just, hearing you say it felt like the most amazing thing that I could have hoped for, and that's why that slipped out. I was quietly hopeful all the time, but you actually saying so - I wasn't quite prepared and so I spoke before thinking..'

He placed a pleading, puppyish look on his face, wanting her to see how much she and what she had said meant to him.

LydaLynn
Meeeeanie XD

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:24 pm
Frightened and confused, Tirla doesn't meet Vatsa's eyes until after he speaks. Finally she looks into his eyes with a strange sense of wonderment that turns the bricks in her belly into butterflies.

This was so . . . confusing and strange and wonderful and horrible and . . . how did anyone do this? Tirla felt as though at any moment the ground could be ripped out from under her. Which wouldn't be so terrifying if any of her limbs felt like they had strength left in them. She was fairly certain the only reason she was still standing was because her knees had locked. She didn't think she could fly right now if she had to.

But . . . there was Vatsa. He was open and accepting and he wanted her. Not to mention how very hansom he was.

"I thought . . . I . . . you mean it? You really . . .? I was afraid you . . . that maybe I had . . . had understood wrong, that . . . but you . . . " Normally she wasn't so very horrible with words, it just seemed like she couldn't put any kind of thoughts together around him.

And, strangely enough, she was okay with that. Tirla drank in Vatsa's eyes for a moment. His acceptance. He wanted to be with her, had hoped she would stay. He . . .

Tirla closed her eyes and stepped forward. Her head sliding along his neck until she could tuck it over his shoulder. "Vatsa." His name a soft breath upon her lips. She didn't need to say any more. For the first time in her life, she felt at home with her hooves on the ground.

CitrusCupcake
I know, so horrible.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:46 am
'It's okay..it was just a little misunderstanding.' Vatsa said, but realised that she was likely to misread anything, no matter how small, in her current state of mind. He had to get her to relax and just let things happen.

'I promise you, nothing I say is intended to be taken in anyway other than loving. Please...if you have reservations about anything I say or do, you must say something. You really can ask me anything.' he said with a smile and a little nod.

He twisted his head slowly, and nibbled softly at Tirla's withers, enjoying the warm feeling of the mare resting on him. It made him feel protective of her, the feeling rushing over him as he swore to himself that nothing would cause her pain again.

LydaLynn
blaugh

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 pm
Tirla's skin trembles in the most amazing way and the butterflies in her stomach threaten to burst up through her throat and out into the world. Her knees weaken, but she just lets herself lean more heavily upon Vatsa.

She enjoys his warmth and support. And the peace and comfort that comes with being near him. But her mind still whispers words of panic and she pulls away to look at him again.

Her eyes a bit wide, Tirla whispers her fear and confusion, "I don't know what to do next. I don't want you to . . . to have to teach me everything all the time. I . . . " she sighs.

"In the air, I'm so confidant. I don't have to question to know the right move. But here I feel so . . . lost. Like a fool who doesn't know anything. I don't . . . " Tirla shakes her head. "I'm not sure how to say this, but . . . I feel like a child. Like I should know these things, but instead you have to teach me. And . . . I want to learn. But I want to be . . . I want to be as capable here as I am in the air. I want to be . . . I don't know, just not a child."

Closing her eyes Tirla leans her head against Vatsa's neck again. "I hate that I don't know how to do any of this. That I keep getting things wrong. That I don't know how to say anything or where to move or . . . "

"I like the way I fit against you. I like feeling your warmth and the way you touch me. I like . . . I like being here with you. And I just . . . I want to be able to . . . to make you like to be with me. To . . . to know how to touch you and what to say and . . . and to understand without being worried about saying things wrong or thinking things wrong or just being wrong."

"I want to . . . to be who you need me to be. You . . . you're right there and understanding and gentle and kind and hansom and loving and brilliant and . . . and everything. You're just so . . . everything. And I hate that I don't know how to be everything for you."

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:05 pm
Vatsa listened as she spoke, giving small nods now and then as he did so, his heart swelling more with affection for the lovely mare. When she had fallen quiet again, and was once more pressed against him he finally spoke, realising that she had needed to get her fears out on the open and finding that though he hadn't said it yet, he loved her and more so because she worried about how she acted, but in an entirely unnecessary way.

'You already are everything to me Tirla.' he said, lipping at the mare gently.

'As long as you listen to your heart, you can do no wrong. I don't want to lead you by the hoof through the new experiences, I want to be right by your side. This is new for me too..I've felt the potential, but I know this is the one I was waiting for. You are who I was waiting for.'

LydaLynn

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:14 pm
Tirla feels tears pricking at her eyes. She doesn't understand why. Her heart is swelled and full of a strange joy, something more than joy, but she doesn't have a word for it.

Her stomach felt like she had her wings tucked against her side and was rushing towards the ground from the highest clouds she could reach. It was something she loved to do, opening her wings with a snap to catch herself. This time she wasn't in the air. But Tirla knew it was Vatsa who was her wings here. And he had caught her.

Her voice so soft she almost can't be heard, "Is this what love feels like?"

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:25 pm
'Tell me what you feel..' Vatsa asked gently, and then to encourage her, he spoke his own feelings before her answer.

'I know I love you Tirla. I know that I want to see you every morning, to keep your heart safe and never cause it or you harm. To see you smile every day, to weather whatever life throws at us. I wanted a home and a family for as long as I can remember. And in you, I feel I have found both. I want to never disappoint you, and to never take you for granted.' he tugged gently at her short mane.

'I want to love you always Tirla. The closest I will ever come to flying is being by your side.'

LydaLynn
*drowns in sugar* XD

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:38 pm
Tirla listens. She understands what he's saying, it resonating inside her. And it makes those butterflies in her stomach do some fairly crazy things.

"I feel . . . like I'm racing towards the ground, but I'm not afraid because you'll catch me. Like your warmth fills me and makes me alive and I've never been alive before. I . . . I don't want to be away from you but I want to show you every special thing I've ever found or seen. I want to make you happy and find some way to make all your wishes and dreams come true. I . . ." Tirla shakes her head slightly, pulling back to do so.

Then she looks up into Vatsa's eyes. "I feel like I'm home. Like for the first time, the sky's call is silent because I'm with you. Like the next horizon isn't as interesting as being here with you."

CitrusCupcake
I know - right?

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:28 pm
'Everything you have said, and the look in your eyes..what dream or wish could be more than that?' Vatsa replied, leaning a little, brushing the soft velvet of his nose against hers.

'I will catch you Tirla. Always. I promise it, with all my heart.' he smiled at the mare with love, his tail braid giving the occasional gentle swish, the only physical sign of the excitement he felt. He wanted to run, and jump and shout out loud his happiness, but didn't want to alarm the mare.

'Where ever you are. I am home.'

LydaLynn
emotion_kirakira
Think we can start bringing this to an end soon?

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:43 pm
Tirla smiles, softly. She didn't know how it had happened, but her world was here now. And that made everything right.

CitrusCupcake
Sounds good to me. I'm good with this as a final post. I'd love to have some other RP with them, just at a future point. Though I don't really have plot ideas for it. And we could use some kind of foundation to keep it from being all googoo eyes and sugar. PM me if you have ideas. I've loved this RP and I think these two are adorable together.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff