Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
To End The War ((O//A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:40 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlice Hart the Lost Heiress

Who would have guessed I would be the missing puzzle piece

User Image

Once she got the belt sewn up and where it would stay, she made a knot so it wouldn't come out and then cut it. She then straightened up and put the items back into the sewing box. She then cleaned up her things then stopped when Skylar asked her name. "Alice Hart." She then smiled and dusted off her crisp apron.

Alice then turned to the twins and cupped her hands behind her back. She smiled at their behaviour. "Well I agree that is is your choice to be called whatever you want to be called. Even though I was told to call you by your proper title. If the king, queen, heirs or any of the other servants heard me, I would be in trouble for sure." She shook her head some. "Well shall we attend the party now? I need to help out with the decorations since I had messed up." She was talking about the whole incident and falling off the stool when she heard the glass break.

to end this war completely. I would have never guessed.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Raio-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image
Ϩkylar Шinter & Ʌsher βlue Ƚythiane
Twin Princess & Prince of Magi

Whence came the fellowship. . .

"Alice. . ." Skylar whispered quietly, eyes still closed. She smiled slightly. "Same as the princess of Nari." Asher glanced over surprised. "How did you --" "Sometimes I listen to our teachers, Ash," Skylar said. The young prince shook his head and grinned at the maid, "Nice name, if I must say." Asher turned to leave, then stopped when he heard Alice tell them she must call them by their royal names. Skylar scoffed, "All servants tell us that. Is the title not useless? When will you here us ever calling you 'Servant Alice'? Should servants not be called that? What about 'Heir Asher'? Why are we the only ones that have useless titles?" Skylar's eyes snapped open and they flashed. Asher seemed to shrink in a corner.

Skylar suddenly sighed and swung her legs over the table. She slid down and glanced over at Alice. "I am sorry about my outburst. The Ladies told me I must control it but I cannot help sometimes," she said. Looking up at Alice with her clear blue eyes, Skylar took one of her hands. "We will help you. What else can we do? We have forgotten our prince and princess clothes." Asher quickly grinned, mischievously and nodded, "Of course! We shall help you through thick and thin," he said happily.

. . .but, alas, it was broken.

Ultimate Holly

Raio-kun

marauder25

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

MetalRocker11712

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:49 pm

User Image

Alice's eyes fluttered as she thought about the princesses of Nari and how people felt of her disappearance. She then gave a soft smile at the compliment. "Thank you. It is very upsetting that they haven't found the princess of Nari after all this time." Alice went to follow behind the young heir and then stopped. She didn't realize that it had upset Skylar. Alice bit her lip and kept her gaze down.

"It's quite alright." She gave a soft smile then blinked lightly as her hand was taken by Skylar. Alice then chuckled some and led them out of the room and closed the door behind them. "Would you like to help me decorate the ball room?" She asked, tucking her free hand into the apron pocket.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Raio-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image

Skylar walked along beside Alice and did not answer when she asked them if they wanted to help decorate the ballroom. She knew that Asher would answer for them. "Of course Miss Alice!" Asher cried, but he glanced at her, a soft smile on his face, "But you must call us Asher and Skylar when we are alone. Quite all right, eh?" Skylar giggled, her outburst forgotten. "Oh Ash. Why oh why shall you bring that up when the walls have ears?" she asked with a playful edge. Asher went wide-eyed and glanced over as if he thought he would be able to see human ears growing out of the tiled wall. Skylar laughed a clear laugh. "Well, Miss Alice, shall we go on?"

Ultimate Holly

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 am

User Image

Alice then looked to the side at Skylar then Asher as he answered. She smiled and nodded. "Of course. Skylar and Asher it is then." Alice couldn't help but to laugh with them a little. She then nodded at Skylar. "Yes. Let's." She said, leading them back to the ball room to continue to decorate. They didn't have much time and yet she believed they could get done in a matter of minutes. She knew for a fact the others would tell her that they didn't, but she could prove them wrong. Once they got to the ball room, she checked the storage box again to find ribbon and everything else they needed. When she realized the other ribbon was on the floor, she quickly went to retrieve it.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Raio-kun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loxas Temp

The quiet before the storm

Loxus left the small town. It wasn't a good start for him. He was still inside of the Nation. But not the capital. The Priest gave him some money and food for the trip. The ground around him was soggy. It's muggy purple, unknown substances, were sticking to his shoe. Death and Decay filled the air, it would have been hard for him to make a campsite. Resting would have been to hard, there. The wild animal's that hunt at night were always hungry. He remembered that when he had to scout out there. The only way to avoid them was to get to higher ground. The mountain range was far off though, he'd have to jog. That or go towards the street. He wasn't sure if word of the storm had reached this far though. He could take his chances until night fall. 'How hard could this be?'

Is the best part about it

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Ultimate Holly

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 am
User Image

User Image

▷ Tyreal Kron ◀

▷ Magic Spear ◀

▷ Loyalty Magi ◀

▷ Male ◀

▷ 26 ◀

▷ 6'2 ◀

▷ White ◀

▷ Silver ◀

▷ Six pronged star cut into his stomach, a tattoo of a six pronged star in each hand ◀

▷ Magic spear that creates lightning and darkness and lets him control it, also magical armor that allows him to form and control lightning and darkness◀

▷ Knight ◀

▷ Loyal to his kingdom, Usually serious, Stubborn, Honest, Kind, and Brave ◀

▷ Protecting the kingdom, the Royal Family, Darkness, and Magic ◀

▷ Anyone against the Magi Kingdom, Traitors, and Liars ◀

▷ Marital status Single ◀

▷ None ◀

▷ They're dead ◀

▷ Anyone who doesn't hate him ◀

▷ He knows Darkness and Lightning magic ◀

▷ He was born a peasant in the Magi Kingdom and his mother was a servant who died during child birth and his father was a thief who worked for the King and Queen but was caught in the middle of one of his thefts so he was executed when Tyreal was only 6.He was then adopted by a kind old man who taught him magic and how to fight, he also taught him the important qualities of being a knight, loyalty, honesty, and kindness.He grew up to become a knight in the Magi kingdom and protect the royal family. ◀

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm
Deathmonger456

Accepted  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

▷Crystal Hayes ◀

▷ It's just Crystal ◀

▷ Stragia ◀

▷ Female ◀

▷ 18 ◀

▷ 5' 1'' ◀

▷ Blonde ◀

▷ Her right eye (the one that is covered) is red, while her left is a silverish blue ◀

▷ She has a scar that runs down her right eye ◀

▷ Since she doesn't fight much, she only holds a few pocket blades and carries around a large Katana on her back ◀

▷ Elder Princess of Stragia ◀

▷ She's quite 4D and quiet, not speaking unless she is talked to or if she knows you well enough. Alice is witty and sensitive, but most of the time she doesn't really care about anything. She's not much of a pain person, so she uses her mouth instead.◀

▷ Music, napping, eating, dancing, and sucking at singing ◀

▷ wars, strict people, people who don't care enough, people ◀

▷ Single ◀

▷ No one ◀

▷ Royalty of Stragia ◀

▷ the children at the schools (not very outgoing) ◀

▷ She's not very strong and only her swordsmanship is at a higher level ◀

▷ Crystal was one of the first born of the royales in the Stagia Kingdom. Since she was a quiet child who only enjoyed the inside, she was unable to have a say in the war, resulting in her becoming weak and small. One night though, she fled away, not wanting to be involved in the useless and unimportant war. So she hid in the forests between Tarnax and Magi, using the fact people barely saw her to her advantage. Now she lives peacefully, dancing and eating until she finds this war getting out of hand. ◀

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

The dining hall was empty when Korrina entered. She sighed fore she had figured it probably would be. She tended to always be one of the last ones up. Mornings just weren't her thing. A lock of her long violet hair fell into her face. Korrina sighed again and tried to blow it out of her face, which was unsuccessful. She slumped into one of the chairs that were pulled up the counter in the kitchen instead of sitting at the dining table. Korrina preferred to watch the cooks and talk to them.

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

Michael woke up early in the morning on the day of the party with the royalty of all the kingdoms in the Tarnax kingdom. He hadn't actually received a invitation sense no one knew yet where he was living. But he had heard about it from the other citizens of Tarnax. So he decided that he should show up even if it was only to see his family for a short while. Though to make sure that they would come and know he was going to be there he sent a short letter to his family a few days earlier telling them that he would be going to the party and will be waiting to see them there. So once Michael had fully awaken and gotten dressed in one of the vary few outfits he had brought with him from Stragia. He quickly checked himself over in a mirror before he left his home. He quietly went out the back door hoping no one saw him in his royal clothing yet sense he wanted to remain in the Tarnax kingdom without being known as royalty of the Stragia kingdom for a while longer. He then started towards the castle hoping that no misfortune would come his way during the party. Once at the door to the castle of the Tarnax Michael knocked on the door lightly and waited for someone to open the door for him. Suddenly he felt a strong wind push against him so he turned around to see a storm coming towards the castle. "Well what a lovely day for a party" He said with a slight laugh as he decided to turn back towards the door and open it himself before he started to get wet from the storm. "Hello!" he called out hoping for an answer to make sure he didn't come in when no one was home.

(Wow I'm not to late to post great. I would have posted sooner but I haven't had internet in 3 months)

Deathmonger456

Raio-kun

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Ultimate Holly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:54 pm
(Is anyone else going to post???)

Deathmonger456

Raio-kun

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Ultimate Holly

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 pm
I'm waiting,my guy can't really do anything right now

Deathmonger456

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Ultimate Holly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
Ӄѳяяɨɲɑ ζұтɦɨɒɲε
The magic found in the human imagination is the strongest of all...

╔══════════════╗╚══════════════╝

Korrina sat in the kitchen for about a half hour conversing with the cooks. They always had the newest gossip about the others in the castle. Korrina could always consider herself informed because of that fact.

She decided to look for the twins. She wasn't exactly sure where to start looking, though. Korrina decided to look in the ballroom first though, mainly because she had caught the twins in there several times...up to no good. She smiled at the thought. She loved them dearly and always wanted what was best for them, even though she knew that they were happier in the outside world. It was much safer for them in the castle.

╔══════════════╗╚══════════════╝

Deathmonger456

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Ultimate Holly

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

Skylar and Asher tried to help Alice as much as they could but. . . it only took a few minutes before Asher was tangled up in a large ribbon. Skylar did not notice him hop up behind her as she arranged a box for easier acess. Asher tripped on a ribbon and, since his feet were tied up, fell onto top of Skylar causing her to crash onto the floor. "ASH!!" Skylar howled loudly, her voice echoing. "That HURT!!!!" Asher grinned shyly. "Well, I am certainly sorry about that, Sister. The ribbon-" "I can see that! WHY can you not tell me that you are behind me before you fall on me?" "Hey! You should be the one to talk!" "Oh really? Well, come here Brother!" With that, Skylar tackled Asher. They rolled all over the floor, giggling and screeching insults at each other. Soon, the ribbon was around them both.

"It is your fault." Skylar huffed, laying on her side. "You tackled me so it is your fault." Asher replied, his back against his sister's. They went silent.

Ultimate Holly
Sorry! Sorry sorry sorry! I am SO sorry!
MetalRocker11712

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces