Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] It Has Been Too....Oh No(Ailill/Gavril/Two Foals) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 pm
"Of course I will miss you Gavril. You are a dear friend." Ailill kept cooking and looked out the window to look at the kids playing. Satisified that they had listened to him he got back to work. "You don't have to worry about bringing gifts back. Just bring yourself and that will be more than enough."

She giggled, "Well dinner should be done now. Come and eat." She walked over to the stump and pretended to serve the food.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:28 pm
Gavril laughed softly as he continued to chop up the vegetables. "Yes and we can be friends with a great distance between us. I can send you letters if you like. Give you some company other than your foals." he finished chopping and set the knife down. "Oh my you almost sound like a worried lover there Ailill dear. Don't worry i shall come back of course. This city is my main place of action. Are you sure your foals would not like a gift from an Ista city or a Gwilith one?"

Braven moved to sit down next to the stump and took a deep breath, "Mmm....it smells so good! Your cooking is the best!"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:02 pm
Ailill chuckled, "Well Gavril you are my friend. I don't have many of those." He turned to look at the chocolate stallion and smiled. "They might, thanks for thinking of them." He moved to collect the vegetables and put them in with the chicken.

She sat on the other side of the stump from him. "So what happened at work today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:07 pm
Gavril gave a nod, "Well I am glad to be counted as one of them." he smiled and helped Ailill gather up the vegetables for the stir fry. Then he walked over to lean against a near by counter. "Well I shall try and find something fitting for each of them. And I will bring my tired self back to you. But don't wait up...it will be a time I am sure."

Braven sighed and watched her serve the pretend food and thought about things. "Well we have a new worker and he messed everything up. I got yelled out cause I was suppose to be watching him."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 pm
Ailill smirked, "I'm sure it will be. Where are you headed first? The Ista or Gwilith lands?"

"I'm sorry dear..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 am
Gavril looked up as he tried to remember, "I think I am headed to the Gwilith first thankfully. I am not overly found of being there. I don't really get along with the winged type. Though I have only met two and both...were...disappointing to say the least. I just pray I don't run into either of them there."

Braven nods and smiles, "Though I look forward to tomorrow I am going to take the day off and take you out to town."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 am
Ailill nodded as he listened to Gavril as he cooked the food. "Well for your sake I hope you don't run into them either." He took up the pan he was using and moved it off the flame. "Do you look forward to the Ista lands?"

Nilima giggled and smiled, "Really? You do that for me? That is sweet."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 pm
Gavril gives a nod. "Yes sir I guess I am looking more forward to it than the other land. Though I have never really met an Ista." He laughed softly and winked, "I have yet to bed an Ista either. Though I am sure that they are nothing special." He slid his fingers along his lips in thought.

Braven grinned brightly, "Of course. You know I would do anything for my beautiful wife Nilma." he giggled happily.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 am
"Well I can say that I have never bedded an Ista, either," he chuckled looking to his friend. "If you do while you are gone, you must tell me how it goes." He winked at his friend before plating the food. He moved to the back door and smiled, "Okay you two time for dinner! Inside!"

Nilima joined in her brother's fit of giggles. She paused as she looked up to Ailill and smiled standing. "Come on, Braven!" She grinned and hugged her brother before taking his hand and walking to the door with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:19 am
Gavril laughed and nods, "Of course I will tell you. What kind of friend would I be if I did not. Maybe I will find a nice adult shop and get us both a little book to see what the Ista are into." He covered his mouth with a graceful hand as he laughed at the thought.

But he started to calm himself as the foals were called for, letting the adult issues go for now. He paled a bit but tried to keep a nice calm attitude. They were not going to get close to him. He just needed to keep breathing. He picked up the plates and helped to carry them to wear they all would be eating.

Braven hugged his sister back as he heard his father call for them. He was a bit sadden by the fact that the happy game was over but he was hungry and he had not eaten much of their snack. "Yes...let's eat."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:51 am
Ailill chuckled and looked at his friend a flash of his old self back in his eyes. "Now I think that is a book I would enjoy." As his children came inside he had to calm himself. As Gavril set the table he served the food. He made sure that Gavril would be separated from the kids while they ate so that he would be comfortable.

Nilima walked in and smiled sitting at the table next to her brother, whose seat was of course next to their dad. "It smells good in here daddy."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:28 pm
Gavril loved that look shining in Ailill's eyes for the briefest moment. He smiled and moved to sit on the other side of the table than where the foals were. "I agree that is smells great. I am sure Ailill's cooking is great."

Braven looked down at his plate and smiled, "It looks great daddy. Can we eat it now?" He asked gently not wanting to embarrassed his father by starting to eat too soon. Not that it was something that would upset the stallion but he wanted to be on his best behavior if that would keep Gavril staying longer and give a greater chance that is father would be happy longer.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 am
"Dig in everyone." Ailill smiled and began eating lightly. He looked to Gavril and smiled, "I'm glad that you came by..." He turned his attention back to his food. Having Gavril back cemented just how much he had missed his friend and how bad he felt that he hadn't contacted him sooner.

Nilima grinned and began eating happily. "Mmm, this is good daddy!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:24 am
Braven smiled brightly as he started to eat. It was so very good. He turned to compliment his father cooking to watch as Ailill stole a look at Gavril and smiled. He felt his small cheeks heat up at the look. Did his father really care for Gavril that much? "Yes it is really good!"

Gavril started to eat when he was told he could. He was glad to taste what his friends real cooking was like. "I am glad I did as well. It is good to see your doing well. And I am getting to enjoy a home cooked meal. It is very nice." He said gently and gave his friend a wink.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 am
Ailill smiled at everyone. "I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the meal." He continued to eat and as usual finished his meal first. He stood and grabbed a couple of tangerines from the basket on the counter placing one in front of each of his kids. "This is for after dinner... Gavril would you like one?"

Nilima saw the look as well and smiled down at her plate. She hadn't seen her dad smile like that unless Braven or she had done something to really make him pleased.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff