Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the North Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Piera Touko rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Kristya
Christina Hughes

╚══════════════╝

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Kristya had honestly hoped that it would die with her last hit, and so was caught by surprise when the boar turned to ram her in the stomach. The blow knocked her back and onto her butt as she winced. But as it was tangled up with her, she took advantage of that and gritted her teeth as she stabbed into the boar's left side with her short sword in her right hand. "Just die!"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

LOCATION » North Field.
FEELING » Helpless.
HP » 65/100
LEVEL » 5
COL » 1,000
INVENTORY » Novice Short Sword, Leather Dress, Vendor's Carpet, Small Vial HP Potion: (Restores 20 HP).
EQUIPPED WEAPON » Novice Short Sword (Dmg: 10-15).
PARTY MEMBERS » Lee Tauroneo
GUILD » None
SKILLS » Merchant, Evaluate, Blacksmith, Repair and Cooking (Real World Skill).

Lord Zodiac101

Leon_Redir

Lord Zodiac101 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 26-26=10 Boar 2: 16

The boar content that it would break through the shield's defenses was proven wrong, as it rushed onward, the shield rushed forward and knocked it backwards very hard. It shattered into shards of light and data, and the beast was no more.
DEAD

Leon_Redir

Piera Touko

((O.C.C: Roll a 10 sided die to determine your loot. Now edited, thanks Leon... cat_sweatdrop ))  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 10 Boar 2: 16-21

The boar was in the middle of hoping to maul the player to death until a familiar pain struck it's side. It gave a last oink before it fell back and disappeared into shards of data and was no more.
DEAD

Leon_Redir

Piera Touko

((O.C.C: Congratulations! Roll a 10 sided die to determine your loot.))  
Leon_Redir rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

Lee "The Shield" Tauroneo

"My name is Lee, I will beat anyone or anything if it gets in my way."
Sword Skill| Tracking| Heavy Weapons| Overdo| Intimidate|
Current Theme: You're Going Down

"I am my own master, my fate is in my hands..."

Name: Lee "The Shield" Tauroneo
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Heavy Shield
Weapon DMG: Shield: 12-19
Health: 65/ 100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small Vial HP Potion: Restores 20 HP

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

══════════════ ► ╭☆╯ ◄ ══════════════

Lee let his shield rush forward to collide with the boar and send it flying away, shattering and dying on the impact. He took in a deep breath as he then let himself straighten up into an upright posture and held his shield up in the air in triumph and smiled "Yes! One step closer to being the best player in the game! Just a few hundred more boars to go!" He laughed at himself and his own last statement but soon turned his attention over toward his party member.

"How bout you? You doing okay over there?"

══════════════ ► ╰☆╮ ◄ ══════════════

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

Piera Touko

Lord Zodiac101

Leon_Redir

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Piera Touko rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Kristya
Christina Hughes

╚══════════════╝

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Kristya had her eyes closed when she had stabbed the boar in the side and her eyes flew open when she heard the monster shatter, looking in shock at the glittery fragments falling in her lap. Going limp, she stared at her lap for a moment more, letting her body sag in relief that the fight was over. She was startled out of her reverie by the sound of her party member whooping at his success, saying something about 100 more. 'One hundred more floors of this and worse? I can't even take one...'

But at his question, she nodded, sheathing her weapon as she awkwardly stood and brushed off her skirt. "Y-Yeah. I'm just not used to up close and personal fighting like this. I didn't think that an MMORPG like this wouldn't have any magic at all. Maybe I'd do better if I just stayed in town and forged weapons..."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

LOCATION » North Field.
FEELING » Helpless.
HP » 65/100
LEVEL » 5
COL » 1,000
INVENTORY » Novice Short Sword, Leather Dress, Vendor's Carpet, Small Vial HP Potion: (Restores 20 HP).
GUILD » None

Lord Zodiac101

Leon_Redir

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Leon_Redir
Sorry for forgetting your critical roll, heheheh... cat_sweatdrop

Congratulations!
You got:
1 Boar Tusk
68 COL
Exp Gained: Level Up!

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Piera Touko
Quoting is fun~! cat_whee

Congratulations!
You got:
1 Boar Meat
70 COL
Exp Gained: Level Up!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

Lee "The Shield" Tauroneo

"My name is Lee, I will beat anyone or anything if it gets in my way."
Sword Skill| Tracking| Heavy Weapons| Overdo| Intimidate|
Current Theme: You're Going Down

"I am my own master, my fate is in my hands..."

Name: Lee "The Shield" Tauroneo
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Heavy Shield
Weapon DMG: Shield: 12-19
Health: 125/ 125
Col: 1,068
Inventory:
Small Vial HP Potion: Restores 20 HP
Boar Tusk

══════════════ ► ╭☆╯ ◄ ══════════════

The armored man listened as the girl spoke to him about the lack of magic and that staying in town and just making weapons wouldn't be such a bad thing. He moved his free hand to his hip as he did a small fist pump with his shield arm and spoke "I plan on making the world of this once in a lifetime experience. But, I am sure that I'll need some new armor or weapons at some point or another, like the fact that I really need to get ahold of a sword of some sort, do just a bit more slicing damage. It's a long way till I get enough HP to do what I really want to do. But for now, how about you go ahead and head back to town? Don't need to throw your life away for nothing."

══════════════ ► ╰☆╮ ◄ ══════════════

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

Piera Touko

Leon_Redir

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Kristya
Christina Hughes

╚══════════════╝

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Kristya regarded the armored boy for moment as he spoke of making the most of a 'once in a lifetime experience' before shaking her head in wonder. "Well if you ever have the ingredients, you can come look for me in town to do some blacksmithing."

Looking away at a fight a ways away from them, the merchant frowned, considering Lee's advice before nodding slowly. "I think I will. Thank you for partying with me. This has been a learning experience. I...hope that you accomplish your goals." The brunette shuffled awkwardly, not really knowing what to say in such a goodbye with an almost stranger.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

LOCATION » North Field.
FEELING » Pensive, awkward.
HP » 125/125
LEVEL » 6
COL » 1,070
INVENTORY » Novice Short Sword, Leather Dress, Vendor's Carpet, Small Vial HP Potion: (Restores 20 HP), Boar Meat.
GUILD » None

Leon_Redir

K4M1-kun rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image
Kokoro Manami

Player Name: [ Kchan ]

Level: [ 5 ]

Guild: [ None ]

Weapon: [ Novice Katana: Dmg: 12-18 ]

HP: [ 100/100 ]

Col: [ 1,000 ]

Inventory:
                                                        [ Novice Katana: Dmg: 12-18 ]
                                                        [ Small HP Vial: 20HP ]

Following the log out lock down, as some players might have called it, Kokoro had spent much of her time chatting with other players in town. Many of the people she had meet in the game had been surprised to find not only that she was actually a rather good looking girl, but even her actual bust size was larger than her character's. Of course, it bothered a bit how some of the males now approached her with odd looks in their eyes. Thankfully her friend had chased them off before they might have tried anything. It was nice though how people really looked out for her though, it seemed everyone was willing to help her out. Though, she declined most of the requests that they sent her way not wanting to be a nuisance to them.

After some time, she decided to take some advice from a NPC and go obtain some materials to make her own clothes in the game. She had looked at all the styles they had in the stores, but none of them really agreed with her. Supposedly boar hide would make for good fabric until she got to the higher levels so enough to get a scarf would be enough she figured. Her friend had been busy at the moment so she decided to try to take on the boars by herself. They were the weakest mob so she figured that she would be fine alone. With that, she had headed off into the Field to the North. Supposedly the monsters there were weaker than in the south so surely this would be okay, right?

"Hm... I should probably just fight one since I really don't know what I'm doing." She said to herself as she looked around, seeing a boar over by a bush. It appeared to be alone. I'm really not that good with fighting, maybe I should have asked someone for help... She thought to herself as she drew her sword and approached. Figuring the fight started once she attacked, she approached the boar from behind, raising her novice katana with both hands over her head in preparation for the attack. She could feel her heart start racing as she got closer to the beast. She had to wonder though if the animals in this game where like real ones and if they would notice her approaching. She felt like an anime character with a sweat drop rolling down the side of her head as she got closer, trying to be as quiet as she could.

So focused on the single boar in front of her, she was unaware of another just on the other size of the bush within range of aggro. She was also unaware of the monsters in the game having aggro. It was quite possibly one of the worst newb mistakes that she could possibly make when alone fighting. Thankfully she had a health potion and at the very least she could probably run for her life. How the battle might play out though, we will soon see... As she got within range of the first boar, she swung down the katana with all her strength, hopping that maybe the fight could end quickly if she hit hard first before it even noticed her... "HIYAA!!"

Lord Zodiac101

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Lord Zodiac101 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 100-14 - Boar 2: 100

The boar that was innocently munching on field greens and minding it's own business was abruptly interrupted as a swordswoman with a katana slashed down on it's back. It immediately spun around and oinked in annoyance, and dredged up some dirt as it gained speed and rammed her in her gut, hopefully discouraging her from continuing her hopeless assault on it.

K4M1-kun

((O.C.C: Doh > _ <... Why do I usually forget to roll for myself sometimes...?))  
Lord Zodiac101 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 86 - Boar 2: 100

A curious boar was aware of a fellow oink from another boar nearby. It poked it's head out of some nearby bushes. A female player was harassing another boar, and she wasn't aware the other's presence. Taking this into account, it dashed past the player, slashing with it's tusks as the boar went by.
Critical! -15

K4M1-kun

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

K4M1-kun rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Kokoro Manami

Player Name: [ Kchan ]

Level: [ 5 ]

Guild: [ None ]

Weapon: [ Novice Katana: Dmg: 12-18 ]

HP: [ 80/100 ]

Col: [ 1,000 ]

Inventory:
                                                        [ Novice Katana: Dmg: 12-18 ]
                                                        [ Small HP Vial: 20HP ]

Unlike what she might have been expecting, the attack didn't stop and stay dug into the boar but slashed right through it. "E-eh?" She uttered before the boar turned on her and rammed her in the gut, knocking her back a bit and then soon another boar she had failed to notice came up on her from the side and slashed with it's tusk. "O-ow! That... hurt?" She said noticing the attacks didn't actually hurt or leave a permanent mark, though she did feel the wind get knocked out of her from the first attack. Standing up again, she slashed out again at the first boar, She was certainly becoming concerned about her safety seeing as how they could probably together over power her. She had to hope that she could take them down or get away before they took her down. The idea of joining those who had died in the game so far was not something she enjoyed the thought of. Please just die...

Lord Zodiac101

Lord Zodiac101 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 86-15 - Boar 2: 100

This woman still didn't understand that she was already outnumbered with the new arrival, she would surely get defeated eventually. The blade slashed out at the boar again and pierce its hide, only to have it angered more and retaliated with another charging ram.
Critical -15

K4M1-kun

((O.C.C: That's the second critical that I've rolled... ;o n o))  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas