Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply On Campus
Entrance of Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 am
ViaryTheDragon122

tenchi began walking away, to the lunch room, seeing that she was already talking to someone  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aradia shook her head, the original her took over again. She slowly backed away and she turned, seeing Tenchi. Her face brightened up and she walked over to him, stopping him.
"Hi... I'm sorry if I freaked you out earlier... I kinda can't help what I say sometimes."
Aradia made a motion with her hand indicating that she could be crazy.

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Signum Ignis

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image
Ϣαӄɩʏα Șυӄα Țαєɱѳη
Thunderbird

Satellite Heart- Anya Marina

User Image

||▌ | ▌|||▌ ||▌ |

Suka could only smirk at the female, tapping at the flesh of her arms. "Well how about you take the common sense way, and let Tor take care of herself. You act as if rain will cause the whole Academy to break at the foundation; it's ludicrous really." It was clear Suka could care less how arrogant this female was; 'I'm the only gardener so I have the right to control everyone else's powers to my advantage'. The male was a different story; he was just clueless- whether this was on purpose or it was just who he was, it was a little infuriating. As Suka turned on her heal, her nails began to dig into her skin a bit. "Being livid doesn't necessarily mean one's countenance has to change colors. Though you were right the first time, actually." With the most malevolent tone of aura she could manage, Suka took a step towards the male. The air hung heavily with static, enough to possibly sicken someone with a weak stomach. Soon, the humming of electricity would become audible, and Suka's aura would become prominent; glowing a fire blue. "Livid could also be put in the same category as hatred; just one step below. Taking everything literally is never a good idea. It makes it obvious that whom ever does such a thing is classified as: annoying, clueless, and more importantly irritating." With a growl, she turned back to the female. "Let the rain fall where it wishes. I don't want to do something I'll regret. Weaklings like the two of you are simply...." Suka pondered for a moment, the grip of her nails being released from the flesh of her arm. "No, allow me to rephrase that. You two lack in savoir-faire. Because of this, it wouldn't be fair to you if I struck you dead with lightning anyways. Plus, that's just too easy." Suka laughed quietly, though it was really to her own amusement. As the feminine walked away, Suka rolled her eyes at out plainly immature both of them were to raw power. It's never a good idea to turn your back on an enemy, Suka wanted to say, but refrained from doing so. This feminine before her clearly lacked in more than just savoir-faire. Trying to hear everyone isn't hard; it's only tedious once you try to pay attention.

||▌ | ▌|||▌ ||▌ |

User Image

▉___ ▊ ___▋ ||| |___ ▉_ ▊_ ▉___ ▊ ___▋ ||| |___ ▉_ ▊_

User Image

ViaryTheDragon122

Tucker2134

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:59 pm
Ignis Lunae Lux

Aradia turned back to Suka and sighed, regretting everything she did. She immediately made the green bubble disappear and Aradia became soaked. Her usual light pink hair seemed to turn red as it was wet and her green eyes darkened to the color of the forest tree-tops. Aradia sighed, she wanted to explain to the girl that it wasn't her fault she wanted to make people less miserable in the rain, because some people just flat out hate the rain. Aradia, though, loved it. She loved anything that involved nature, but Aradia's own nature, or natures, was horrible to her. Aradia walked over to the Thunderbird and lightly tapped her on the shoulder, trying to make her eyes show how sorry and sincere she truly was.
"Look, I don't expect you to listen, nor do I expect you to care. It's just, I don't belong here with other people, I'm quite literally crazy. I suffer a case of Multiple Personality Disorder and I am truly and sincerely sorry for everything that I've done and said."
Aradia sighed, and shook her head. She looked down and crossed her arms.
"I suppose that if you were actually listening to me, you will run away or just laugh in my face like everyone else back at my old village. It's just... I'm strange. That's the only way I can describe myself. But I know that I can also be immature, arrogant, and careless, too. So... I guess you can laugh at me now. Or electrocute me, or give me a static shock, for all I care, you can just kill me. I know I deserve it."

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Tucker2134

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:45 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

Ignis Lunae Lux

User Image

Garendorf watched as A walked away, then turned back to the thunderbird when she began talking to him. He listened to everything the two of them had to say to each other then turned to A and said, "Do you really have multiple personality disorder? If so, that's so cool. People are always saying they wish I had another personality." then turning back to the thunderbird, "And you, ma'am, are funny. You use a lot of big words I don't understand. Although i do understand annoying, clueless, and irritating. You sound just like all those people i used to know." Then suddenly much more serious. "I hated those people."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm
Ignis Lunae Lux

Aradia sighed.
"I completely agree with the people who make fun of people like us, Garen."
Aradia put her arms behind her back, looking down again.

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Tucker2134

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 pm
ViaryTheDragon

User Image

Turning back to A, "What do you mean you 'agree' with them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:23 pm
Archadium 'Arc' Dyre
User Image

User Image

He was walking towards the entrance, his bass slung over his shoulder was bumping against his back every time he took a step. He was humming a light tune, going at a steady pace along the path. Arc stopped for a moment, noticing three people a ways ahead of him. They looked quite angry at one another, one pitted against the other two. He found it very curious. "Hmm... I wonder what is happening.." The boy had no idea what was going on but he didn't have the right to get involved with business that was not his. As he proceeded towards them, he quietly hummed giving the three a quick glance, trying to remember their faces if he were to see them later. On his way by he noticed a garden, it looked quite nice looking being placed next to such a large school. 'This place is seems a lot different than I had pictured. Seems like it will be a good change of pace.' He thought to himself, continuing past the three, changing his humming to a light whistling, running a hand through his red locks as he did so.

((I apologize for such a late start.. I also apologize if it isn't that good, too. ))
User Image

Stray Savage

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Signum Ignis

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image
Ϣαӄɩʏα Șυӄα Țαєɱѳη
Thunderbird

User Image

||▌ | ▌|||▌ ||▌ |

A rather irritated sigh escaped, but her temper had lessened as she felt the rain against her skin. 'I hated those people.' As the words came from the male, Suka could only chuckle half heartedly, not really caring if the male hated her or not. "Oh, well isn't that just a sob sorry for the threatre." With her hands now resting on her hips and her fingers tapping the bone, she turned her attention towards the female who seemed to be apologizing. ...Multi-Persona Disorder.... Blowing a strand of hair from it's place on her cheek, she pondered on how to answer the feminine. The multiple personalities were now clear to the Thunderbird, as her general attitude had changed with the spill of a moment. "The only person that deserves death is the person who has caused death. No one deserves to die because they say so. And I suppose if you actually stopped talking for a moment and cleared your mind, you could clearly see I'm not laughing, and I'm certainly don't think it's funny. You read minds, you should know how close I am to insanity." Suka dismissed the female's last sentence as involuntary information, "Immaturity lurks with in all our souls, arrogance comes naturally for some people." Suka didn't seemed at all bothered by the downpour, in fact it seemed to completely dissolve her fouling mood to a little more than subtle annoyance. "Electrocution is too easy, static is too common. And if I wanted to kill you, I would've done it already." Suka sighed heavily, her lack in amour-propre showing through. As a last second thought, Suka turned back to the female. "I don't like my mind being sorted through. Don't do it again, or I may just decide to make things easy." As the malevolent tone entered her voice, her fierce eyes narrowed and her aura seemed to appear. "Privacy is the only thing I have left. I would like to keep it that way."

Suka only gave the male with the red locks a brief look before returning to the couple that was 'standing up' against her. It was clear they didn't really want to fight, but they weren't keen on giving in. But that was fine- if they wanted the real temper, all they had to do was be more annoying. The real temper involved an all out lightning storm, and that wasn't pretty. Things tended to happen when Suka was angry, and it was probably best to let Suka ponder on how to handle these two for their next meeting. Most likely, Suka would completely ignore them unless they talked to her first.

The Thunderbird wasn't entirely sure if these two were done talking to her yet, so she made herself relax a little bit. She got what she wanted; rain. So, she had no further reason to be annoyed with the feminine. The masculine on the other hand... she wasn't sure what to say to him anymore. At least he had calmed down a little bit. The whistling of the ever closer male tore Suka from her thoughts, and naturally the Thunderbird had to look towards the source of the high pitched noise called 'whistling'.

||▌ | ▌|||▌ ||▌ |

User Image

User Image

Stray Savage

Tucker2134

ViaryTheDragon122

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:17 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

Ignis Lunae Lux

Stray Savage

User Image

Garendorf began to formulate a response to the thunderbird when she stopped paying attention to him. He looked to see what she was looking at and saw a boy walking past whistling. Hmm, he's got nice hair, and he seems to annoy the mean lady. I like him.  

Tucker2134

Shirtless Businesswoman

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 pm
Ignis Lunae Lux
tucker2134
Stray Savage

Aradia tilted her head at the Thunderbird.
"I would never do that, I don't know about the other me's, though."
Aradia then turned to Garen.
"And what I meant was, I completely agree with what they say about me. I am a crazy girl with weird psychic abilities."
Aradia tilted her head, listening to someone whistling and shrugged, not really in the mood to pay attention.
"I have to tend to the garden still, there are still several uncut parts of the yard and lots of dead plants to take care of."
That said, Aradia's eyes began to glow green again, and she finished the garden as soon as she could, which was in about two... three minutes. Give or take.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:26 pm
ViaryTheDragon

User Image

Garendorf turned back to A. "Oh, well I can't really argue with you on that one because I don't really know you well enough yet. But maybe sometime in the future I'll yell at you for thinking that."  

Tucker2134

Shirtless Businesswoman

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:51 pm
(exits to lunch room.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image
Ϣαӄɩʏα Șυӄα Țαєɱѳη
Thunderbird

User Image

||▌ | ▌|||▌ ||▌ |

"I would hope not. Don't want to get all of your killed now would we?" Suka smirked, pushing past the female without anything else to say. Her arms were crossed, she moved away from the small group to the other end of the courtyard, picking up her bag full of belongings. The bag seemed to not be wet at all, yet when she picked it up the water rolled off it's surface like warm butter to metal. Being a Thunder-being meant you best be prepared yourself for any... sudden changes in the weather. Though Suka wasn't fully calm, she was calm enough to not dub the two of them enemies. It's not smart to make enemies with Suka. Throwing the bag over her shoulder and letting out a discontented sigh, Suka walked int he building with a grimace playing on her lips. All she really needed to do now is find that dorm....[[Exit]]

||▌ | ▌|||▌ ||▌ |

User Image

User Image

Sorry for the short and rather abrupt post; I start school next week, so I'm eager to try and get my characters out of active areas x3  

Signum Ignis

Liberal Fatcat

Tucker2134

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:20 pm
ViaryTheDragon

Ignis Lunae Lux

User Image
As the thunderbird walked pats, Garendorf stuck his tounge out at her, making sure she couldn't see. He then looked around the newly refurbished garden with a wide smile on his face. He then turned to A and said, "Wow. How do you do that?"  
On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff