Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Magical/Mythical - Mythology - Afterlife RPs
Camp Half Blood RP ^.^ OPEN AND WELCOMING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am
pdragon619

[[ Same post as before....?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:37 am
Kitty Kat Rosetta
pdragon619

what are you talking about? no its not the same post as before did you even read it?)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:38 am
pdragon619

Kitty Kat Rosetta

User ImageSèitheach Sòlas Campbell
"That's fine," he said distractedly to Crescent. Sòlas blinked at her odd tone. "Unfortunately that thing bitchslapping me nearly laid me out cold, so no," he said sheepishly. He winced slightly as he felt the odd round 'fire ring' tattoo just below his elbow heat up, hidden by his vambrace. He wasn't sure where it had come from, but suspected it was some sort of birthmark. He inhaled sharply as he felt it heat up even more. Since he had his body between it and the other two as he glanced down, he was the only one that saw the tribal tattoos burn themselves into his arm, crawling up to his shoulder as he felt them do the same all the way down to his wrist. The odd thing was, the barely noticeable flames that crawled ahead of the intricate tattoo were a bright teal in the heart of the flame and a pale green at the edges.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:38 am
pdragon619
Kitty Kat Rosetta
pdragon619

what are you talking about? no its not the same post as before did you even read it?)

[[ my bad, I read the post from before, my computer was acting strange on me. xD sorry ]]  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:39 am
Kaosujin Ryu
pdragon619

pdragon619

User Image

Celestia laughed reassuringly. She gently pushed Crescent hand off of her arm and turned to him.Then nodded at what Solas had said. I've been keeping something from you to, you know. It seemed to her the more she spoke, the calmer she was getting about telling them that....That Aphrodite isn't my mother. She finally spoke out loud, then looked to the boys, would they understand? How would Crescent react? What about Solas? Celestia became rather intrigued then scared. Curiosity dwelled on her mind. For once in five years, she would no longer be "Aphrodite's daughter." The fact made her shudder in both fear of the unknown and thrill of that same thing.
Celestia wondered if she should one day thank the goddess of beauty for allowing Celestia to stay in her cabin, did she even know? She's a goddess, of course she did. She probably only let Celestia do so because of the girl's gorgeous features, thats what Artemis told her anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:55 am
pdragon619

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas cocked his head. "So your patron isn't your mother, but your father?" he said shrewdly without really realizing it. His eyes widened when he noticed tiny words, or more specifically, two phrases, among the teal and black tattoos now on his left arm. "Ní neart go cur le chéile*...Is treise gliocas ná neart**," he murmured fluently in Gaelic without thinking, just loud enough for the others to hear him clearly.

(*There is strength in unity **Cunning is greater than strength)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:07 am
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

A look of worry came over Crescent's face when she laughed and pushed him away. "Celetsia wait" however he stopped when she said she had been keeping something from him as well. What did she mean by that? His eyes went wide when she said she wasn't Aphrodite's daughter. "what?" he asked, completely confused. "you mean....we really are brother and sister?" he asked, whispering the last part so Solas wouldn't hear. Having completely missed the point his mind immediately assumed that Artemis had been her actual mother. Though that didn't make much sense. Why would Artemis claim him and not her? Was she not his fathers daughter? That couldn't be, obviously his mother would never do that. He ignored Solas's mummbling and looked up at Celestia with almost puppy dog like eyes, begging for her to explain what the heck she was talking about.

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:11 am
Kaosujin Ryu
pdragon619

User Image

Ceestia looked down at the ground, ashamed. Though, not shamed of her father, but that she lied to everyone. But, she didn't have a choice, did she? If Solas's life was at stake, wouldn't he lie about his parents as well?
She felt bad that Crescent thought they were actually brother and sister. He had always been naive, but hadn't he seen her with the lightning? He probably just didn't put two and two together, typical of him. She shook her head at him, then answered to Solas's comment about her father being the godly parent.
Yep. Celestia replied matter of factly, as if she had practiced this moment a thousand times, making sure she wouldn't sound frightened, or shocked, or anything besides calm. Truth was, she has practiced this moment, at least every day. Zeus. She said with much disgust in her voice, looking up at the sky, as if challenging him. She always hated him. After all, he tried to kill her when she was but a newborn. if it wasn't for Hermes, she would be dead. And despite what you may think, I had good reason to lie. But that is all I hide. Celestia then remember, there was more. Why she lied, why she was chosen for this quest, that she knew about it before anyone else. Well, I also knew about this quest before Chiron, my.......father.... Celestia winced at the word. brought me to his thrown to tell me about it, and most of all, apologize. Celestia was proud of that part, since Zeus probably apologized more often then Aphrodite forgot to brush her hair in the morning.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:24 am
pdragon619

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas winced as he felt the teal-on-black tattoos heat up again; this time the heat shot straight down his arm down to his hand where it rested on the tree root next to him. "And you think that that's going to.... s**t!!" he started before he pushed off the root as it ignited in bright teal and dark green flames, using a back handspring to flip off of the root, not realizing it would show the tattoos now on his left arm clearly. His eyes widened as he noticed that his hand was engulfed in a bright corona of bluish teal energy very similar in appearance to flames.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:25 am
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

Crescent looked even more confused when she shook her head at him. If that wasn't it, then what was? First she suddenly gets lightning powers, now this. It seemed like every second he knew less and less about his sister. When she revealed her father was Zeus Crescent's jaw dropped, and he was left standing there looking like an idiot for several seconds before he recovered. "your really Zeus's daughter....." he trailed off, it wasn't clear what he was thinking, and his face was a strange emotion that was hard to read. Suddenly he smiled and hugged her. "wow thats amazing!" he said picking her up and twirling her around. He never imagined the same girl he grew up with all these years could be someone so powerful. "Celestia I had no idea, thats so cool. Does that mean you can do that lightning strike whenever you want? man that would have come in handy a few times when we were kids huh?" he said with a cheeky grin. He had taken to the news surprisingly well. As far as he could tell the fact she was Zeus's daughter just made his big sister that much cooler in his eyes. She probably was stronger than both him and Solas combined just from having Zeus's blood in her. However this small moment was cut short as he noticed Solas had somehow managed to light himself, and a small tree on fire. He clutched Celestia tightly in his arms and hopped back a safe distance from the tree. "Solas what happened?" he asked letting go of Celetsia.

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:40 am
pdragon619

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas shifted when Crescent spoke to him. "No idea... and personally, I think that 'lightning strike', if that's what the flash I saw was, may be connected to how much strength Celestia has in her body," he said thoughtfully. His hand clenched, causing the flames to become a brighter bluish white for an instant before they slowly died away, leaving his skin untouched.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:51 am
Kaosujin Ryu
pdragon619

User Image
She was taken by surprise at Crescent's happy reaction to her secret, perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing after all. She was about to explain why she kept it a secret, when, something happened.
Celestia furrowed her brow and stepped back when her friend caught fire. She didn't know what to do exactly, never really happened before. When he extinguished the flames, What was that?!? Are you alright?!?! she exclaimed, getting nervous that her friend just caught fire and he might have been burned, but when his skin was normal, she calmed a little. The life of a demi god, though not normal, normally didn't have people burst into flames unexpectently, unless that person was a child of the god of forge. She then looked at him sternly at his comment about her powers. Maybe so, but have you forgotten that it sucked away the energy from me as well? I'm not sure if that was from lack of practice, or if it was simply to powerful for me to handle. And no real way of knowing for sure. She then remembered her silver arrow on her back, and took the arrows Crescent had given to her and handed them back to him. I really don't need this, my bow....is kind of special.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:59 am
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

Crescent cocked his head to the side as Solas didn't seem to know why his arm had caught on fire either. "strange" was all he said, as he kept an arm held up infront of Celestia to keep her from getting to close to the flames. Slowly they seemed to die down and Crescent let out a sigh of relief. He looked back at Celestia and smiled. "either way it took down to lion like it was nothing. You probably saved all of us. Thanks" he told her. He was never one to worry over details, so how she used her lightning didn't really concern him so far as she was able to do it. When she handed back his arrows he seemed confused for a moment, but when she said her bow was special he nodded in understanding. "Ofcourse" he said tapping his own bow that was still slung along his back. They really weren't all the different after all. He took the quiver and slung it over his back, feeling alot better having them back. "though be careful. we should probably go out hunting with your bow to make sure you can handle it before we get into another fight. If it uses your powers it may weaken you like the lightning bolt did" he said, though to be honest he just wanted a chance to go hunting with his big sister again.

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 am
pdragon619

User Image

Celestia smiled reassuringly. She knew that wouldn't happen with her bow. Thousands of times had she used her bow with Artemis, and it neve even caused a sweat. Perhaps just making a lightning attack that large was the source of her fainting, though she still was uncertain. She unslung her bow from her shoulder and held her stomach with the other hand. I am hungry, we did leave close to lunch time. She looked at her bow, stroking the silver rims engraved with leaping deer. It had been a long time since she was able to use it, and excitement overwhelmed her. Lets. Though I don't think we will be needing a fire to cook our meals. She looked across the tree tops, wondering what it was that hungered her. Deer was to smokey for lunch, and besides, to much meat for three people. Birds weren't really an option if they were flying, mortals could see. Celestia decided on Squirrels, they did taste delicious, though she hated killing them. Ever since she could speak with animals, she found it harder to kill them, even for something so important like food. They did have souls of their own.
And my bow won't weaken me, I've used it plenty of times in the past to know that for certain. She reassured her half brother, or was he considered her nephew now?  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Magical/Mythical - Mythology - Afterlife RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers