Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
{KFMBB} Zuko x Haru {Muffins} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KentuckyFriedMcBurgerBell
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko couldn't help but blush lightly as his eyes were complimented, his hands resting on Haru's waist. "You're eyes are amazing, such a wonderful bright green color... I like having you as a lover, because i love you." He said simply, leaning in and kissing the earth-bender softly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haru smiled, sitting on top of the large bison. He sighed, resting his head in to the prince's arms. "So we're in the fire nation right now... A little worrying but okay... As long as no one tries to burn me, I'll be happy."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko smiled as he held Haru in his arms. "I won't let anyone hurt you." The prince said softly to the earth-bender, kissing his forehead sweetly. "You won't get burned as long as i'm with you."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Haru rested his head on to the other's chest, giving a soft smile. He took the other's hand in to his own, giving it a few soft kisses. Haru then got up and smiled, looking down to the ground. "I know you will, Zuko... I know I'm not as strong as you. I wish I could protect you as well as you can protect me. But I know that I'd gladly die for you..." Toph stuck out her tongue, making a sickened face. She was only joking, of course.

"Ew... Mushy talk. It's so gross." She laughed. Toph sighed and leaned back against the bags, just enjoying the soft and gentle wind on her cheeks.

Katara frowned, looking at her hands. She was a little worried about Haru being with Zuko. It's not that she didn't trust Zuko, since he gained her trust a while back. It was just a little scary to think that one of her friends was in love with a fire bender. And Zuko had admitted how dangerous fire could be.

Sokka gave a soft smirk, looking towards Haru and Zuko. He remembered everything he saw the other night - And really wanted to tell someone about it. But Sokka knew better than to piss Zuko off. He'd probably get burned for even saying he saw them kissing. So it was better to keep it to himself.

Aang smiled, humming a soft and gentle tune with Momo in his arms. He was glad that Zuko and Haru were together... It was nice to have some sort of romance in the group. And it sort of gave him hope that if Zuko and Haru could be together, then there was nothing keeping him and Katara apart.

Haru smiled, sitting back down on the ground next to Zuko. "Is anyone hungry? I have some bread... Zuko? Would you like some? I know it's not much, but it's better than nothing, right? All you've eaten the past few days is half a bowl of soup... That can't be healthy."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko smiled as he felt the soft kisses on his hand and heard those words coming from Haru's lips. "You're perfect in my book, i'd do anything for you." He said softly, looking up at Haru when he stood up.

The fire-bender rolled his eyes as Toph joked around about their love. "Whatever Toph." He said brushing the words aside, not wanting to act mean in front of his lover.

The banished prince frowned when he saw how unsure Katara looked. He knew that the water tribe member still didn't really enjoy his presence, but she put up with him anyway.

The scarred teenager glared over at Sokka that was smirking at them, as if giving him a warning. He had a look on his face that said don't mess with me unless you're feeling suicidal.

He looked over at the man he loved and smiled softly when he was asked about bread. "That's really nice of you, but i'm not that hungry." Right after he said that his stomach grumbled loudly, and he covered it with a light blush. "Maybe just a little bread..." He said embarrassedly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Haru rolled his eyes, looking over towards Sokka. He kissed Zuko's cheek, nuzzling his nose with his own. "Here..." Haru broke the bread in half and then into more bits. He gave the largest bit to Zuko, since the other's had eaten. He then handed the rest out to his friends, a warm smile on his lips. "Good thing you're eating something, Zuko..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko smiled and finished up the bread that Haru had handed to him. He got up and hugged his love from behind, kissing his cheek softly before sitting down with the earth-bender in his lap. "I love you, Haru~" He cooed quietly into his ear, not minding if others were watching.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Haru laughed and kissed the other's nose, replying with a soft 'I love you too, Zuzu'. Aang then let out a loud groan, turning Appa. A large, flaming fireball almost hit the beast - Causing Haru to sigh. "Great. We're under attack. Oh well, time for some fun..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko frowned as they were almost hit by a huge ball of fire. He held Haru protectively, his eyes glaring where the fire had been shot at them. "You stay right here." The prince said softly to the earth-bender before hesitantly releasing his grip on him, standing up and looking around to find where the attack was sent from. He was in his fire-bending stance, ready for anything.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Haru frowned but noddede once, knowing Zuko was trying to protect him. A minute later, another ball of fire was shot at Appa, just once again missing him. Beneath the Bison was a ship - A fire nation ship. Azula was stood on the ship, looking up at the Sky Bison with greedy, hungry eyes.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:56 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko had deflected the fire ball with his own bending, growling when the smoke cleared and he saw his sister. "Azula." He grumbled under his breath, glaring hatefully at her, running back to Haru and hugging him possessively. "I'll do all that i can to make sure you're safe." He said sincerely.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Haru frowned, standing up. He kissed the other's lips lovingly before sighing. "I'm going to help you, Zuko... I don't want you to do this alone."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:07 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko kissed Haru back with a fiery passion, then pulled away. "I don't want you to get hurt, Haru." The prince said honestly. The fire-bender quickly ran back to the side of Appa, deflecting more attacks then hugged his lover again. "I can handle this." He said reassuringly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Haru bit his lip and nodded once, gently kissing the other's forehead once more. He sighed and let go of Zuko slowly. "Okay... I love you, Z-Zuko... Please don't get hurt..." Azula smirked, seeing Haru and her brother kiss. Oh... Zuko had a little boyfriend, did he?

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:27 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko kissed Haru one last time before getting back on the edge of Appa, closing his eyes and concentrating. He got into his stance and made a REALLY huge fireball, aiming it at the ship and throwing it perfectly, landing it dead center.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff