Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Izzy's Plot Thread! (All images updated & all open for plots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 am
Depawsit
Izzy Makani

OK! Lets see what we've got!

Firstly!

Fio and Shari! I definitely want to see more of these two together XD I love how Fio's so in her business like he is. I could see him stalking her for nights on end just trying to get her to let something slip.

I would hope Shari would eventually let something slip to him, because it would be perfect. Fio cares not a thing for the pride's politics so he'd be the last person to ever rat her out.

We could see how these two's relationship builds over time and RP - perhaps in the future they could settle down or fling? Who knows with Fio - I don't even think he does >.<

SECONDLY:

Shindani: Is she actually crazy or just acting strange? I'd love to hear more about her.

If she is genuinely crazy I could see her meeting my Nema [ the adult female in my sig ] Nema is entirely insane. She has an imaginary family that she holds dear to her heart. [ She's so insane, her cubs were taken from her for their own safety, and Nema thinks of the birth as nothing more than a vivid dream ] and oh yeah - she talks to the stars. Like literally talks to them. As a note: Nema isn't violent are anything of the sort, but it'd be interesting to see how she'd react!

So to have these two possibly meet at night? It would make for some potential funny business!

With Shari and Fio I really like the idea of the two being played together more. I couldn't see Fio giving up after one encounter either.

If he kept at her Shari would inevitably let something slip that she wouldn't want a Toka to know.

And yes definitely! I could see Shari gaining respect for him and his persistance after a while and once she realized he wasn't going to rat her out I could see her taking a liking to him with more behind that liking as they became more acquainted. The relationship could help her become softer towards Toka's.

As for Shindani I've never really put thought into if she's trully crazy or not. She's delusional for sure because she thinks she is a side kick to a super hero. She has delusions from time to time of evil doers attacking her or of random strangers being evil doers.

Oh they could be entertaining to meet. There's times Shindani see's the lion as they are and others she see's an evil doer trying to conquer the savannah.

Oh yeah it would be hilarious! Nema talking to the stars and Shindani thinking she's gathering henchman to conquer with.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:39 pm
I'm interested in RP with your Shindani.

This is my female hyena, Mokomoko. She is proud, honorable, and doesn't want to change anything about herself. She was raised to think lions are enemies and whenever she sees one away from its pride, she challenges them to duels.
User Image
She'd like to contend to be her arch nemesis.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:41 am
I was wondering if you may want to possibly have a fling for your Buluu with my Arashi~? o3o

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:07 am
Tenko72

This is my female hyena, Mokomoko. She is proud, honorable, and doesn't want to change anything about herself. She was raised to think lions are enemies and whenever she sees one away from its pride, she challenges them to duels.
User Image

Oh I like that idea Tenko! She could use someone who could be a constant arch nemesis. ^^ She see's almost all strangers as nemesis's but non are constant and tend to just run from her. XD

[.Silvr-Moon.]
I was wondering if you may want to possibly have a fling for your Buluu with my Arashi~? o3o

User Image

Aw she is so pretty but I've got to say no. Buluu has already started plotting with his to be mate. Sorry. I must have forgotten I still had that option up in his looking for section. I would always love some flirtacious rp though. Until he's with his mate he is open for flirting just no more flings.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Izzy Makani
Tenko72

User Image

Oh I like that idea Tenko! She could use someone who could be a constant arch nemesis. ^^ She see's almost all strangers as nemesis's but non are constant and tend to just run from her. XD
That's good to hear! I'm glad you like the idea. Should I start a RP or would you rather do it? If I do start it, is there a certain setting you prefer? Like where is she usually found?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 am
Tenko72
That's good to hear! I'm glad you like the idea. Should I start a RP or would you rather do it? If I do start it, is there a certain setting you prefer? Like where is she usually found?

Would you? Any setting is fine and she can be found just about anywhere you may want her to be. She travels distances easily.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 pm
Izzy Makani
Tenko72

Would you? Any setting is fine and she can be found just about anywhere you may want her to be. She travels distances easily.
Sure! Here it is:
[PRP] Round 1 (Shindani, Mokomoko)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 am
Once Mavi has babies I'd love her and Dimu to drag their babies around and do healing stuff together. : D (or at least your girl cub and my boy cub) <3  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:55 am
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Once Mavi has babies I'd love her and Dimu to drag their babies around and do healing stuff together. : D (or at least your girl cub and my boy cub) <3

I like it! I see Mavi and Dimu as good friends and Nina and Nili as good friends! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 am
Bumping!  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:16 am
I don't know if you're still looking for someone for Hidaya, but I could offer Matumaini as someone for her to crush on and maybe have it develop into more once she's older. Probably he wouldn't even realize she was crushing on him at this point because she's so much younger.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:02 am
Princess_Feylin
I don't know if you're still looking for someone for Hidaya, but I could offer Matumaini as someone for her to crush on and maybe have it develop into more once she's older. Probably he wouldn't even realize she was crushing on him at this point because she's so much younger.

That could be really fun! I love the idea! Little girls crush on older boys all the time! I'm definitely interested and really happy you offered! I never even thought of her crushing on an older boy but it's such a perfect idea!

She's needing a join rp but her rp of her adoptive parents finding her is still going. I'm going to pm Yin to see if she's ok with Hidaya getting a join rp while the finding rp is still in the works. If so we can get a meet and greet going with the two and that can possibly be her join rp. ^.^  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:16 am
Izzy Makani

Works for me. Or if you'd rather have her do a meet 'n green JRP with someone more her own age, I have Hviske, who's never been RPed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:29 am
Princess_Feylin

Works for me. Or if you'd rather have her do a meet 'n green JRP with someone more her own age, I have Hviske, who's never been RPed.

She's a cutie! I'm up for whichever you would like to rp with her or we can do both! Hidaya is looking for friends too if Hviske would like a friend. ^^  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:34 am
Izzy Makani
Princess_Feylin

She's a cutie! I'm up for whichever you would like to rp with her or we can do both! Hidaya is looking for friends too if Hviske would like a friend. ^^
Both maybe? Hviske could use a friend, definitely.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff