Submit

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:53 pm
Pittsburgh now, but I was born and lived in New York for a little over 26 years.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 pm
Dexigone
Wow, wicked close! Do you like going to Kelly's Roast Beef? I go there on occasions (burgers = good). Do you often go to Arlington? It's very backwards considering the town looked the same since I was little.

My dad once worked in East Boston Medical Center as a nurse, he quit because people weren't doing their jobs. I love Boston. He works in Needham now since I started High School. My mom works in Cambridge.
I hardly get out of my house, so... I hardly go west from where I am, mostly visit cities that are north or south of me (Lynn/Dorchester/etc).

Never tried a good burger (only the fast food or school's burgers or home bbq). From the comments my brothers made when they had Ihop's burger, I bet it must be really good (Kelly's).

My parents can't really do much in terms of jobs since their specialty is pretty limited, doing nails. Economy, and competition... It's good to hear your parents to have a good job though.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:58 pm
Yen Quest
Dexigone
Wow, wicked close! Do you like going to Kelly's Roast Beef? I go there on occasions (burgers = good). Do you often go to Arlington? It's very backwards considering the town looked the same since I was little.

My dad once worked in East Boston Medical Center as a nurse, he quit because people weren't doing their jobs. I love Boston. He works in Needham now since I started High School. My mom works in Cambridge.
I hardly get out of my house, so... I hardly go west from where I am, mostly visit cities that are north or south of me (Lynn/Dorchester/etc).

Never tried a good burger (only the fast food or school's burgers or home bbq). From the comments my brothers made when they had Ihop's burger, I bet it must be really good (Kelly's).

My parents can't really do much in terms of jobs since their specialty is pretty limited, doing nails. Economy, and competition... It's good to hear your parents to have a good job though.

Nursing is more of a drudgery than anything else. Increased work hours, no overtime pay.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:39 pm
Dexigone

What town you from? I'm currently residing in Arlington.

Ah...I'm from the western half of the state. Springfield born and raised. Though that may change in the next rear or so depending on where I head to graduate school. If I end up going to Worchester I'll still be in living in Springfield, but if I go to NECO then I'll be living in the Boston area. But those are 'ifs' But yes.....westernMA wut upz? xp (just kidding)  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

An Ultimate Arse Head

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:17 pm
Anti-Ling
An Ultimate Arse Head
Baltimore, Maryland.
Home of Otakon and murders.
biggrin

This~

I was about to say something about it along those lines too lol

True dat.
xp

Yes, yes. We must not also forget about the wonderful people that brought us "Stop Snitchin'".  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm
Greetings from central Pennsylvania here. Gotta love living in the mountains. ^^  

Albern Puppy

Dapper Puppy

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 pm
Queen Jaime

I'm from El Paso, Texas, where there's dirt, dirt, mountain, and rocks. Man, we're already hitting summer. All this week it's going to be in the 80's, perfect weather for spring break. emotion_dealwithit

I was born there. smile

I'm from Alamogordo, New Mexico.

I currently live in northern Alabama.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:15 pm
Sylabus
Dexigone

Ah...I'm from the western half of the state. Springfield born and raised. Though that may change in the next rear or so depending on where I head to graduate school. If I end up going to Worchester I'll still be in living in Springfield, but if I go to NECO then I'll be living in the Boston area. But those are 'ifs' But yes.....westernMA wut upz? xp (just kidding)

Massachusetts is a force.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:08 pm
Dexigone
Sylabus
Dexigone

Massachusetts is a force.

Yes....when we want to be of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 pm
Diet Poison
Queen Jaime

I'm from El Paso, Texas, where there's dirt, dirt, mountain, and rocks. Man, we're already hitting summer. All this week it's going to be in the 80's, perfect weather for spring break. emotion_dealwithit

I was born there. smile

I'm from Alamogordo, New Mexico.

I currently live in northern Alabama.

Awesome! Someone from my side of Texas! Why the move to Alabama, if you don't mind me asking?

Queen Jaime

Winter Dragon

23,075 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • One Down 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 pm
Queen Jaime

Awesome! Someone from my side of Texas! Why the move to Alabama, if you don't mind me asking?

My (at the time) fiance moved here for a job, before we started dating. I moved in with him almost two years ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:03 pm
Diet Poison
Queen Jaime

My (at the time) fiance moved here for a job, before we started dating. I moved in with him almost two years ago.

Ohh, ok. Do you enjoy it over there? I bet you guys get a lot more rain. xD (It snowed over here yesterday. > > )

Queen Jaime

Winter Dragon

23,075 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • One Down 100

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 pm
Queen Jaime

Ohh, ok. Do you enjoy it over there? I bet you guys get a lot more rain. xD (It snowed over here yesterday. > > )

It's okay, really. The humidity and yes, rain, takes a lot of getting used to.

Better than New Mexico, which I absolutely hated.

It snowed there? Huh, it's been like 70's-80 here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:22 pm
Diet Poison
Queen Jaime

It's okay, really. The humidity and yes, rain, takes a lot of getting used to.

Better than New Mexico, which I absolutely hated.

It snowed there? Huh, it's been like 70's-80 here.

Oh man, I forgot about humidity. That has to really suck in the summer. I wish it rained more over here. I think El Paso would look a lot nicer if it was greener.

Yeah! The day before it was 80-something and then BAM. 50 degrees! We got hail the size of small marbles, rain all early afternoon and I think morning. I think it was around 9 pm when it snowed a little bit.

Queen Jaime

Winter Dragon

23,075 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • One Down 100

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm
Queen Jaime

Oh man, I forgot about humidity. That has to really suck in the summer. I wish it rained more over here. I think El Paso would look a lot nicer if it was greener.

Yeah! The day before it was 80-something and then BAM. 50 degrees! We got hail the size of small marbles, rain all early afternoon and I think morning. I think it was around 9 pm when it snowed a little bit.

Eh, it's okay.

I do agree that El Paso could use some green!

Weird. Everyone freaks out here if it snows, and they buy up all the milk and bread. Tornadoes? No problem. Snow? End of the world.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff