Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alibaster High

Back to Guilds

this is a RP where there is love, fights, and the un-normal life of teens. 

Tags: live, love, blood, Pain 

Reply Off Campus
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 pm
Enie shook her head. "No, I can never find the first one." she mumbled stubbornly. She put her arm through his, walking by his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:10 pm
"Well i own it, you must read it. The romance in it is great." he admitted, walking into the desserted mall. "How come people don't come in the evening more often?" he asked curiously.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:12 pm
Enie shrugged and walked into the book store. She beamed happily. "Cause their losers" She teased before letting his arm go and skipping to the back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:19 pm
Adam followed after her, walking fast so he didn't draw so much attention as she did. "Looking for something specific?" he asked.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:23 pm
Enie rolled her eyes before making it to a certain spot. She giggled. "I was given like, a thousand bucks from my dad when he kicked me out." She said. "I won't waste all of it but I'll see what they have." She continued before turning to him. "I'll buy you something, anything, anywhere. As a thank you gift." She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:26 pm
"Enie, buy your books." he said, rolling his eyes. "Having you here with me is enough." he said with a smile, looking at them himself.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:34 pm
"Psh, yeah right" She said as she crouched down. "I'll buy you two things for your effort." She added before pulling out a book and inspecting it. She seemed to remember something, pulling her Itouch from her back pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 pm
"I don't want anything else." he said, watching her do her business. "Itouch.." he said out loud "That's what she said." he laughed to himself.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:38 pm
Enie looked up at him, raising her eye brow at his joke. She rolled her eyes, smiling before getting up. "Okay, I need your help." she said, looking at the screen again before handing it to him. "Find those three books. Just those." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 pm
"Yes ma'am." he said, searching around the right sections for them.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:45 pm
After a few minutes, Enie came up to him. "Found one of them" She said, holding up Faery Tales & Nightmares. She toke a step to his side and crossed out one. "Now we just need A Great and Terrible Beauty and The Forbidden Game." She said before searching through the S shelves. "Where are you, Mr.Smith?" She mumbled, her eye brows pulling together as she skimmed through the books.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:50 pm
Adam pulled a book out, The Forbidden Game "Found one." he said, handing it to her.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 pm
Enie smiled happily, taking it from him. "Thank you very much" She said, kissing his cheek. "We'll ask for the last one, I'm not sure they have it." She walked over to the register, handing the lady the two books. She pouted in disappointment but smiled at the lady. "No, thank you" She said, taking the bag. She puffed her cheeks at Adam. "I'll have to order it"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:56 pm
"Oh good heavens! You'll have to wait atleast two days!" He said sarcastically.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:57 pm
Enie laughed and put her arm through his. "Oh shush up" She said, still smiling. "Now where to? I'll buy you anything, even things from Victoria Secret" She teased.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff