Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Main Court Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:49 pm
When Bast got going, she was not known to stop very easily. If she were not asking actual questions, she probably would have busted out the long-winded monologues or a soliloquies long ago, but that was not the case. Her diagnosis of the potential problems Junichi's puppet would have, on the other hand, did border on being a short monologue.

"I simply cannot understand why anyone would live up here, but then again, I'm used to warmer temperatures." She took another sip of tea and jotted a few things down on the napkin before flipping it over and starting on the other side. "The first thing that pops into my mind is the problem that you'll have when using your puppet in different temperatures. I'm assuming you haven't been someplace as warm as the Sand, where you would notice these sorts of things. If you're able to use it both inside and outside, then the pieces holding the joints together were likely made slightly too small so that the ball joints wouldn't fall out after shrinking. As a result, the puppet's joints probably do not have complete circular range of motion and that range will only shrink as it gets warmer. You'll need to watch out for any heavy impacts near the limbs, as wood is easily broken and the joints are especially fragile when made from that material. Also, metal attachments will tend to wear your puppet down if you don't perform frequent maintenance. Next questions: Do you use carpentry nails, wooden pins, folded metal, or quick-release latches to hold it together? Also, how do you not sink in the snow while carrying your puppet?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun listened to the bit of advice that she gave him. It was true that he hadn't been any place warm, but he would deal with that when he got there. "Thank you for the advice. This is also my first puppet, so of course you can't really be a master builder right off the bat. And what kind of puppet user would I be if I didn't do regular maintenance?" He gave a small laugh to himself from his last remark. Then again as he thought about it, some people probably wouldn't if they just viewed their puppet as an object. As for her next set of questions he would get ready to answer. "I used carpentry nails for most of it. There are a few latches here and there. As for sinking into the snow, I haven't really had to walk into that much deep snow. While our land maybe covered in snow, paths are maintained rather well. I do keep a scroll on hand that I can seal him in." It really just depended on how Jun carried Kowai around. If he felt that keeping him wrapped up was going to be a disadvantage then he would carry him in his scroll. If not he would probably carry him on his back.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Ergo War

Flamefox Merimac

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

'God, this is horrib-' Even as he thought that another civilian bumped into him. He had to keep sidestepping in order for people to not cut their arms off against his blade. It was around that time he passed the barbecue joint that they had all been eating at earlier in which he was surprised to see Jun still sitting there...along with another older lady'He seems to be quiet the social butterfly...wait no,thats not right' He HAD to investigate this. Jun was not only quiet, he was almost anti-social. The fact that he was eating lunch with a stranger was like seeing a snake throw a kunai. He entered the establishment and walked over to Jun's table, waving as he neared"Sorry to interrupt but I'm about done buddy" He then looked over to the woman and smiled, trying to be as polite as possiblep"I see you have made a friend as well. My name is Genesis."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino looked at the time and realized that it was about time for the exams to start. Her eyes widened as she began eating her food quickly. She gulped down the last of it before grabbing KEnta's hand. "WE need to go now! I can't believe we almost missed the second phase of the exam. There some waiting room near the village gates." Tsukino stood and began to dash towards the gates.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

With Jae in his arms, Ooeda had managed to get from the Smoldering Springs to the inn district of the Main Court without much of a problem. A few incidents where he might almost bump into a person or two were avoided as the people were able to realize by her beet red face that Jae was not simply unconscious. Given the necessary space, he was easily able to get into a fairly quaint, seemingly businessless lodge without any additional harm befalling the girl. Nodding his head to the attendant at the desk, he walked through the lobby, up the stairs, and situated himself in a corner room on the second floor. Ooeda set Jae down on the single mattress bed, placed her things at its heel, and lofted a single sheet over the lower portion of her body. Sighing, he looked down to her, placing his hand across her forehead and making a small bubble wrap around the other. Pulling his hand away, he placed the other to her, the lukewarm water hopefully doing enough so that she might be able to open her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta finished up his food just as Tsukino reached out for his hand. However, he was able to pull it away before she really was able to drag him along. "I have to run upstairs and grab a few things." He heard talk the next part of the exam was going to be a fight. Already having been up to his room, he dropped a few of his things off before. He wanted to grab them in case he needed them. "I'll catch up in a minute." With that, he headed upstairs and found his room. Unlocking it he walked in. Grabbing a decent size bag, he placed his bow and his quiver inside of it. Along with that, he placed six flasks of sake. After all can never have to much sake. Throwing in just a few more things, he closed the bag up and headed for the gates.
[/exit to gates]

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:07 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

----------From the forest's edge----------

Returning to the main court area, Nekita stayed out away from the majorly lit areas, having previously already eaten. Instead, she trotted up to the side of the entrance to the hotel quarters & waited, glancing at the ticking grandfather clock from time to time. Sitting down at one of the available benches, she drew out a length of scroll that contained several seals & pasted Bast's 'gimme' seal on to one of the blank edges. "Where is he...." she muttered under her breath, glancing once again at the great wooden heirloom. Just then, the heavy door to the place gave way to the blustery winds outside, allowing for a tall, teacher-like man to make his way. "Yo," she greeted curtly, waving her hand. Walking over in a zombie-esque fashion, the proctor-like man dropped his large satchel & stood there. Nekita instantly looked back up into his dull, soulless looking eyes, making contact while flashing a thankful smile. Moments later, the man became lively, the gleams in his eyes returning.

"Oh wow, what am I doing here," he suddenly said towards the blue suited woman. "I should be getting back to my grading. Sorry miss, but I'll have to leave." Swivelling around, he opened the great doors to the hotel lodgings & disappeared into the crowds. Looking down at the mysterious satchel that had been left behind, Nekita wrote down a new seal on her scroll, poofing away the leathery mass & its contents. Rolling the scroll back up once more, she gathered her warmth for the trek to the next advancings room.

----------to the second waiting area----------

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae felt light and buoyant, as if she was somehow detached from things that tethered her to her body. All of the things that had happened, leading up to the exams, seemed so unimportant then. It was as if she had reached some new form of spiritual enlightenment and it made her feel very peaceful. But. That didn't last long. Soon she became aware of 'herself' and her state of being. It diluted the feeling she had been experiencing seconds prior and with that she began to stir. She let out a small groan, parting her lips slightly as she moved. Cracking her eyes open somewhat, she closed them quickly. The light seemed ten times more intense than usual. What happened? She thought to herself. She had been getting to leave the bathhouse. She probably passed out again. I should get up before someone sees me like this... Just as she attempted to open her eyes once again Jae suddenly realized that she was oddly comfortable despite having just fallen on the bath house floor. She pressed her palms against the 'ground' noticing it was oddly soft. She reached around, in a slight panic, taking note that she was not on the bathhouse ground. Opening her eyes quickly, she sat up, the ringing noise pounding against her inner ear drums. She winced, faltering slightly. Now that she was awake and 'aware' she took notice that she was in a room and not the bathhouse. She looked around, still panicked. She froze then, turning to look to her side where a strange man was position just to the side of the bed. Jae's breath caught in her throat and she put her guard up immediately, brows furrowing together in confusion. "Where am I?" Jae asked in a shaky voice, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. She didn't want to pass out again, especially now that she was in a different location. Her head was pounding against her temples and she felt like a fish out of water.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Giving his typical, almost forced out chuckle and small smile, Ooeda rushed his hand away from Jae, dismissing whatever technique he had entrusted his palm with before she could see it. "Awake? Are you feeling any better, Miss? O-oh, and, you're in one of Ikebana Village's most aged inns. Winter's Breath... Hearth? One of the two. Aheh, it's by no means as uppity or advanced as the more recent lodges in the village, but it's peaceful and empty because of that." Placing the hand which he used his technique with to his face, he scratched twice before placing it behind his head to feather strands of hair. "Oh, right. Umm... you passed out in the springs not long after you started for the locker room... I managed to get a hand from an attendant and we got you out of there before too much time had passed... Is your head any better? Your face looks a little less red."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Jae stared at him, speechless for a moment. His voice sounded familiar but she had never met this man before. It was hard enough to follow what he was saying so trying to recollect where she had met him before was out of the question. She nodded to his inquiry about how she felt currently. He was a little different than the people she was used to dealing with; his speech was polite and he was more chatty than most. She looked away from him to stare at the sheets that were now slightly tangled around her legs. As he explained what had happened to her, as he probably assumed she would like to know, Jae looked back to him with a startled expression. She suddenly placed a hand over her chest and the other over her lower abdomen. She had been in a towel in the bathhouse and now she was dressed, the attendant having most likely taken care of her. He was courteous enough to explain that to her before she freaked out too much. Jae wasn't particularly shy about those type of things but she was still a women. There were times when it was a little uncomfortable. Ducking her head slightly she blushed, her hair spilling over her shoulder to provide a sort of curtain between her and her savior. I am always getting saved... The thought was depressing and wounded her pride somewhat. Still. Jae was no ungrateful whelp. "Is your head any better? Your face looks a little less red." "Y-yeah?" Jae responded, reaching up to touch her cheeks with the tips of her fingers and then the back part of her hand. They felt warm. "I've caused you trouble. Thank you Mr...?" She looked to him then, her expression apologetic and defeated. "I'm sorry. I don't know your name." Despite being wary about him Jae's apology was sincere. As awkward as it was for her to imagine she was sure it was even worse for someone who had to handle the situation and delicately at that.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Tilting his head, he freely, almost happily responded; "Perverted Thomas Ghost, I believe it was."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Jae paled slightly as he repeated the nickname she had dubbed the person in the springs. Covering her mouth with her hand as she stared at him him shock, Jae lapsed into a small few seconds of silence. "No way! You are him?!" Jae was still shocked. She had painted a picture of him as being an older man. She appraised his features with a disbelieving glance and then scoffed, shaking her head and looking away from him. Well this is unexpected. After another moment of silence she turned to him, brow slightly raised. "Were you stalking me?" She asked him, her voice low and smooth. Of course she was teasing him now but it was only to cover her humiliation.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Ooeda shook his head, placed his hands on his lap, and dimmed his eyes."I wouldn't call it stalking... just... concern. You left so abruptly for no reason, I was just trying to make sure it wasn't something I had said or done. I did trail you to the pool with that masked boy, but I saved myself from venturing into a conversation between people who seemed to already known one another." He gave out a huffing laugh, dropping in his seat and tilting his head forward. "O-oh my... I suppose that is pretty stalky, isn't it? Aheheh... heh..." He brought his hands back to his lap, readjusting his posture, not fully noticing the gestures that Jae was throwing off. "Well, you seem to have regained yourself, that's good." He gave off a quaint yet charming smile, making quick note at how sheepishly humble she seemed with the news he had recently delivered.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Jae cracked a small smile. She found his company refreshing. It was not hard to get along with him. She back tracked a little bit and recalled having left so suddenly when the girls had entered the bath. "I didn't leave because you did something." He knew about Noctis, he had been hanging back. Wait...did he see...No way!! Her eyes widened and her mouth hung open slightly. She pointed at him, her blush returning. "Did you see?!" Jae felt like dying now that she had suddenly realized something as important as being disclosed in front of not only one person but two. Both men. Jae grabbed the edge of the blanket and pulled it over her head as she curled into a small ball. "You saw! You saw!!" She cried, embarrassed beyond belief now. Jae whimpered slightly, the superstition she had beaten into her head by her mother popped into her head. Now I wont be able to get married!  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Ooeda's face almost instantly flashed red and his pupils seemed to disappear. "N-no! I swear! I didn't! A-at least, not the front! Ugh, I mean I'm sorry, I really am!" He shuffled his hands across his face as he rose from his seat, attempting to woft off the notion as if it were a heat. "When you collapsed, your towel actually managed to perfectly cover you. I-I mean, not perfectly, your thighs were sort of sticking out, b-but it wasn't anything major!" He continued to fan the air in front of his face, but even as the current raunchy subject diluted, Ooeda had been smiling inside. Not because of the subject itself, but because it seemed that Jae was back to a more healthy state. Or... at least what he was assuming wasn't a fever induced sprawl.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff