Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
You've suddenly been drafted into a service to provide..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:13 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Giesta
LOL, I would think they would be somewhat similar to us. 3nodding xd

I they are *This* kinda of alien women. lol

LeLu, 5th Element. lol ^8^
User Image

......i was thinking something else.....but i'll leave it at that

LOL, okay I understand this stuff can kinda go in many directions. 3nodding

cat_sweatdrop its not really that bad....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Giesta

User Image

3nodding I was saying that for me, sadly I have to big of an imagination for my own good sometimes. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:22 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Giesta

User Image

3nodding I was saying that for me, sadly I have to big of an imagination for my own good sometimes. sweatdrop

Me too. Have you ever stared at a ceiling/floor and then boom *imagination kicks in* and you start seeing shapes and creatures and such?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:25 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

Me too. Have you ever stared at a ceiling/floor and then boom *imagination kicks in* and you start seeing shapes and creatures and such?

Yes, and at night late as I drive home after work I have literally tripped out on things I "Though I had seen" but wasnt there. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:26 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

Yes, and at night late as I drive home after work I have literally tripped out on things I "Though I had seen" but wasnt there. sweatdrop

I totally understand that one *swerving to avoid things that aren't actually there....*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:29 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I totally understand that one *swerving to avoid things that aren't actually there....*

3nodding I have ha one though that is completely unexplained though. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:30 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

do tell sir!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

do tell sir!

Many years ago my first vehicle was a Dodge Dakota pick-up truck similar to one below (I did not have a travel thing like the picture has).

User Image

I had my first wreck in it going up a hill in which I lost control on gravel and swered into a fence and got stopped after hitting two trees.

(Was because I was changing the radio channel while I drove.) sweatdrop

Many years later while driving home in my car, I started to change the radio channel again, and as I reached to change the channel there was a hand right beside mine like a mirror image only blue-ish like Halogen lights make things appear and I stopped dead in the middle of changing the channel and watched the road and carefully pulled my hand back and a moment later missed a animal in the road.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:07 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

do tell sir!

Many years ago my first vehicle was a Dodge Dakota pick-up truck similar to one below (I did not have a travel thing like the picture has).

User Image

I had my first wreck in it going up a hill in which I lost control on gravel and swered into a fence and got stopped after hitting two trees.

Many years later while driving home in my car, I started to change the radio channel again, and as I reached to change the channel there was a hand right beside mine like a mirror image only blue-ish like Halogen lights make things appear and I stopped dead in the middle of changing the channel and watched the road and carefully pulled my hand back and a moment later missed a animal in the road.

... emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

do tell sir!

User Image

... emotion_0A0

I know, it is still creep when I think about it, and whats even creepier.

That car I was driving at the time had been driven maybe a two or three times by the lady who originally owned it before and then she was very sick and was stuck in her house and later died in her house never having driven the car again.

When I had bought it, it hand been kept outside and covered with a tarp for almost 10 years before hand since she last drove it. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

do tell sir!

User Image

... emotion_0A0

That car I was driving at the time had been driven maybe a two or three times by the lady who originally owned it before and then she was very sick and was stuck in her house and later died in her house never having driven the car again.

When I had bought it, it hand been kept outside and covered with a tarp for almost 10 years before hand since she last drove it. sweatdrop

emotion_0A0 that's only a little creepy.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:14 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

do tell sir!

User Image

... emotion_0A0

She was a lady related to a church member we knew, and ended up as a sort of deal I got out of buying it from her family member when I got it.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:19 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

do tell sir!

User Image

... emotion_0A0

She was a lady related to a church member we knew, and ended up as a sort of deal I got out of buying it from her family member when I got it.

A deal is a deal and you can't pass those up.

Night time is when my imagination is most....active....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:21 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

... emotion_0A0

3nodding

Yes, and mine to as well.

Though my imagination comes to its greatest point in my dreams, I have some many weird and odd dreams I enjoy sleeping just to see what I will see. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:27 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

... emotion_0A0

3nodding

Yes, and mine to as well.

Though my imagination comes to its greatest point in my dreams, I have some many weird and odd dreams I enjoy sleeping just to see what I will see. 3nodding

I'd rather avoid dreaming....

in one very real dream...I had the skin and bones of my body ripped off by a bear....then I was rebuilt with a new body.......then I woke up to discover that my entire body was very very sore....

Or the one with the raccoon attacking me, scratching my face and arms. woke up with scratches all over my arms and red marks on my face....

sad

what kind of dreams have you encountered?  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games