Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 pm
sapphira_eve
-cough- My favorite anime is Hetalia and death note -cough-

I've been wanting to watch death note.. What's it about?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:33 pm
Hello! I live in your closet.  

Love Me or Die Bish x3

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:45 pm
l Killed Hello Kitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL.

I was looking for The Grudge, but I think this was the closest to what I was depicting.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:45 pm
II S L Y II
sapphira_eve

It's about a genius college student who find a notebook that's been dropped by a Death God. The notebook is called a Death Note, and whoever's name you write in the Death note will die.
The guy who find's the Death Note wants to use it 'cleanse the world' by killing everyone who commits a crime. Eventually, he develops a god complex and strays from his original goal by killing anyone who tries to stop him.

Basically, the guy's a complete maniac, but by god, he's a smart one.

He also does things extremely dramatically.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs  

Naxts
Crew

Love Me or Die Bish x3

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 pm
II S L Y II
l Killed Hello Kitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL.

I was looking for The Grudge, but I think this was the closest to what I was depicting.

You found me emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:44 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
II S L Y II
sapphira_eve

It's about a genius college student who find a notebook that's been dropped by a Death God. The notebook is called a Death Note, and whoever's name you write in the Death note will die.
The guy who find's the Death Note wants to use it 'cleanse the world' by killing everyone who commits a crime. Eventually, he develops a god complex and strays from his original goal by killing anyone who tries to stop him.

Basically, the guy's a complete maniac, but by god, he's a smart one.

He also does things extremely dramatically.
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs

I've never even watched death note but I adore that scene heart  

Alli the Elf
Captain

ToTheButts
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:45 pm
shikuzaru
sapphira_eve
shikuzaru
sapphira_eve

I have not seen it but I heard Hetalia was really good. Also I loved deathnote too just wish it wasn't soo short.

well i watched it till L died the watched the ending : 3 i thought it was good...
//annnnd hetalia is awesome!

Guess that means i will have to watch Hetalia XD.

Whoop!! I love Italy in it xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:47 pm
sapphira_eve
shikuzaru
sapphira_eve
shikuzaru
sapphira_eve

I have not seen it but I heard Hetalia was really good. Also I loved deathnote too just wish it wasn't soo short.

well i watched it till L died the watched the ending : 3 i thought it was good...
//annnnd hetalia is awesome!

Guess that means i will have to watch Hetalia XD.

Whoop!! I love Italy in it xD

Lol I will make sure to figure out who that is then tell you my input on them XD. Although it will probably be some time next weekend ,darn school evil . Anywho I have just dedicated this day to a project and some bleach so I might watch an episode or two tonight.  

sensitives

Shy Citizen

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 pm
I am currently waiting for the p***k who's wasting all the hot water to get out of the shower. So while I'm waiting I'm going to describe how disbelievingly tired I am. The last time I had a full nights rest was friday night and I woke up on saturday around noon. Now on saturday night (last night) I went to an all nighter, and it's kinda not the spirit to sleep during an all nighter so I stayed up the entire night. Now today right after the all nighter I went to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Fair from 11 till 7. Walking around with all the insane equipment and layers of clothes my brother made me wear and walk around, standing around. It was unbearable. And now, all I want to do is take a quick shower and sleep, but now some p***k in my family is making me stay up even longer.... I just wanna go to bed, is that so wrong crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 pm
AngelCagalli
I am currently waiting for the p***k who's wasting all the hot water to get out of the shower. So while I'm waiting I'm going to describe how disbelievingly tired I am. The last time I had a full nights rest was friday night and I woke up on saturday around noon. Now on saturday night (last night) I went to an all nighter, and it's kinda not the spirit to sleep during an all nighter so I stayed up the entire night. Now today right after the all nighter I went to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Fair from 11 till 7. Walking around with all the insane equipment and layers of clothes my brother made me wear and walk around, standing around. It was unbearable. And now, all I want to do is take a quick shower and sleep, but now some p***k in my family is making me stay up even longer.... I just wanna go to bed, is that so wrong crying

and of course, the second the person (apparently my dad I guess) gets out my brother rushes right in there before I even have a chance to get up.... fml Dx
Other irrevelant things.... p***k is a curse word? seriously? O_O
and also, yes, I am the worst person when I'm tired. I get annoyed so easily >.<  

Alli the Elf
Captain

sensitives

Shy Citizen

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm
AngelCagalli
AngelCagalli

and of course, the second the person (apparently my dad I guess) gets out my brother rushes right in there before I even have a chance to get up.... fml Dx
Other irrevelant things.... p***k is a curse word? seriously? O_O
and also, yes, I am the worst person when I'm tired. I get annoyed so easily >.<

You should get a hammer and throw it at someone while yelling hammer time. That should get your point across of wanting to get in the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 pm
knrgerfe

ahahahahahaha

holy ******** tired as hell

ya see boys and girls

this is what happens
when naxts writes for a really long time and dosent stop to take a break.

aahahahha ******** head

squags  

Naxts
Crew

sensitives

Shy Citizen

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
knrgerfe

ahahahahahaha

holy ******** tired as hell

ya see boys and girls

this is what happens
when naxts writes for a really long time and dosent stop to take a break.

aahahahha ******** head

squags

That is quite interesting on the fact half of that didn't make sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 pm
Well I kinda like potatoes xD  

ToTheButts
Vice Captain

Angel's Charity

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items