Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Flame Haze Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image When she asked him that, he couldn't say anything. Kiryuu only came here to get away from his problems for a while. "I... came here just to enjoy the outdoors." He lied to her, and sat back down against the tree. "So uhh... Your friend... I think he's still back over at the center of the forest... I'm sure he's looking for you..." Kiryuu was hoping she wouldn't know he was lieing to her.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
She shook her head."Nah, His only reason for coming out here was to find the lab. He wouldn't stop just to find me." She crossed her arms tightly."To enjoy the outdoors eh?" She had a little sarcasm in her tone."If you gonna lie at least try to make it believable."  

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:25 pm
User ImageHe looked up at her. "Well... What other reason would I be out here for? I don't have a net so there's no point of catching a cricket." He slipped his mask back on and leaned back against the tree.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana sighed,shaking her head."Well there has to be some reason why your out here." She mumbled.Shana yawned and put her hands behind her head."Why would you be out here is another question...its so boring. Nothing to do but stare at trees."  

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:50 pm
User ImageBehind his mask, Kiryuu's anger began to grow. He only wanted to clear his mind, not to kill another and to be questioned. "Look, I only came out here to clear my mind of the past for a while. Are you happy now? Now, please, leave me alone."He got up and climbed the tree, and jumped over the gate, and was not to be seen. Kiryuu began walking back to Kisho's house. One he came in, he notice he wasn't home. He sat down on the couch, and looked at the necklace tied around his wrist. It glows a faint white.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
"Tsk he wanted me to leave him alone,yet he left. He makes no sense at all." Shana glared at the direction he went.'I guess i'll start walking back...' She turned around and walked at least 20 feet before stopping.'Wait...which way did i come from? Damnit! I was so busy going after him i forgot to remember the way!' She hit her forehead with her palm and tried remembering her way back."I'll just...stay here and hope that when hes done he'll find me.." She mumbled and sat down.Shana looked around the forest and shuddered.She drew out her sword and kept it close to her.  

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image Reznov blinked and missed the whole entire battle because he was messing with something after he was done he turned around and blinked "hey....where did everybody go i guess im off to the facility on my own" he began walking and after 24 minutes he found a bug building surrounded by 40 guards two on different sides of the corners his jaw dropped "wow they really tightened up there security here....well time to go and say hi to them" he smirked  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:02 pm
~♥Re-edited - Sorry, I've been busy with school. -_-
User Image As time flied by, Kiryuu looked out the window. He searched his pocket for his pocket watch. The only tool in the house that he could use. This house was completely clockless, but there was an old grandfather clock. He sighs. "Must have dropped it back in the forest..." Walking back to the gate, he jumps over it and began searching.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana sighed."Soooooo bored.." She threw her sword at a tree and laid back."So much for being able to hold my own weight huh?" She talked to herself."Jeez....i guess i'll take a nap if theres no way out." she shrugged then closed her eyes while laying on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image Kiryuu began to travel deeper into the forest, he stops and looks around. Finally, he looked to the ground, to see the shiny, old watch. To be glad that he found it, he picked it up. But as he turned around, he forgotten the path to where he went. "If only I had toothpicks..." Kiryuu said as he sat down against a tree. What he didn't notice, Shana was on the other side of the tree.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
While laying down with her eyes closed her hair and eyes began to change back to black.She yawned before steadying her breathing to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:04 pm
User ImageKiryuu jumps up the tree and sat on a limb, which was close to breaking... After a short moment, he was starting to feel dizzy. But even before he could relax, he ends up falling down the tree, and lands face first next to Shana.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana heard a thump and shot her eyes wide open.She turned her head towards where the noise came from."What the-" She looked at him and realized who it was. She sat up and looked at him carefully.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:42 am
User ImageFor a while, Kiryuu could not move. When his foot met the tree, he kicks it and got up. His vision was blurry for a second until he took off his mask. He then looks down to see Shana. What was she still doing here? He scratched the back of his head. "If I may ask, why are you still here?" He said.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas