Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Dragon's World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm
"I should! My mother makes fantastic dinner!" She said with a smile, "And I would love to explore this world!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:23 pm
Dan smiles back at Maia,"I'm sure she does, this world is grand, with many dangerous creatures, but it is a great world as well.'
User Image

Lana looked annoyed at Carro's statement,"Those are some high prices, if we fail we will probably go to war but if we are victorious then we will have peace with the Valentines." Lana looks at Maia,"you said you knew the Valentine, do you think that they would accept this idea and even in the slightest make peace with us. Of course thier not the only clan that we have trouble with but right now we need to focus on the fact that we can execute this plan in a matter of days than years."
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 pm
Maia blinked, "Why should I talk to them?" She asked. She hadn't been listening.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 pm
Lana was getting steamed, thankfully Haru got in time to explain it to Maia,"We were wondering if you can ask an high rank Valentine family to fight side by side with one of our high rank family members."
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:46 pm
"Okay, sure. The Valentines know me." She replied.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Haru tried calming Lana down he forced her to take a seat. Alana looks at Maia,"Can Carro come with you, since he's the one who will fight side by side with the Valentines at the festival."
User Image

Carro became surprised at what Alana said,"but we never said I was going to...."
User Image
"Your the right man for the job Carro, Lana cant possible go into the Challenge,she has to work with the comitte most of the time during the festival, I cant come due to the fact that Byakuya seems so deperate to see my parents so I'll have to make plans, Haru cant do it since he's going to be teaching most of the time, Dan, well Dan could go but his rank isnt well high enough, and as for the other members of the family they wern't even here to participate in this meeting so I'm afraid thier excused."
"That means a lot coming form you Alana, you hardly ever praise me as such."
"I have my moments Carro." Alana smiled.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:04 pm
Maia nodded, "Sure, anything for a friend of mine." She stood up and straightened out her dress, "Okay, when shall we go?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:07 pm
Carro stood up,"I think nows fine." He looked at the rest,"I'll be back as soon as I can, i'll report if things go smoothly or not." Carro opened the door for maia,"after you."
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:12 pm
"Thank you." She smiled and exited the room. She looked at a mirror and fixed her hair, "Hold on." She fixed her hat, "Now, we can go."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:16 pm
Carro closed the door and exited the castle,"How long have you known my sister,Alana, and when did you guys meet,Queen Maia. Even though my sister is a good person she can be a bit naive, but none of the less she has a good and kind heart."
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:31 pm
Maia looked at Carro, "Well... I've known her for a year and a half. We met at school and then she left, so after that I've been trying to figure out a spell to get here." She explained.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:45 pm
"I see, you seem to be really good friends with Alana and even though I know I dont show it much around her, I admire her." Carro smiled as he walked through the town with Maia at his side, they made a few turns and walked in front of a building.
User Image
"Were here."
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:51 pm
Maia smiled, "They changed their layout since the last time I saw them! I hope they still remember me."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:56 pm
((sorry for replying late. It's mothers day so I was busy. sweatdrop so what happened when I was gone?))  

Rail_Gavins

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:57 pm
"Ya they like to redecorate a lot, and make thier house bigger." He rang the doorbell hoping they would answer.
User Image  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces