Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
For after all, what is man in nature? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 pm
A stern ,commanding voice responded to Qtronix's knock, "Come in."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 pm
Qtronix opened the door and walked in.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image
Behind a large desk sat a rather small woman, pushing and signing papers at an ever increasing pace, it was none other then Taiga, the officer who had greeted him at the start, "Well, I don't have all day what do you..." she started as she looked up and noticed who her visitor was," Oh, Stormcloud, what beings you here?" she asked in a slightly more polite tone, a small smile gracing her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 pm
"Taiga..." Qtronix scratched the back of his head, "I was told by Cipher to visit your office."  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:07 pm
"Uggg....Cipher has been picking on me since the day he got here!!" Taiga puffed out her cheeks in frustration as her cheeks tinted a slight red.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 pm
"That's a rather unusual expression I see on your face. Am I supposed to feel blessed to have bore witness to such a sight?" Qtronix said with a smirk, teasing Taiga.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:16 pm
Taiga puffed her cheeks out even more and sprung out of her chair, kicking him lightly in the chest before she started pounding his chest with her fist in a comedic manner ,"Don't you start too Stormcloud!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 pm
Qtronix blinked a few times, a rare occurance in super-soldiers, then looked down at Taiga. He couldn't help but rub her head.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:22 pm
Taiga stopped her punching and gave Qtronix a questioning look, "What...what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:09 pm
"Well, you showed affection through touching me. I figured if I imitated your actions, you'd be hurt, therefore I rubbed your head to repay you. Besides, it's my chance. You denied my request for a date." Qtronix said, laughing.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:50 pm
"Well cut it out...it's embarrassing..." Taiga muttered slightly as her face tinted a brighter red.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:54 pm
Qtronix grinned, "Yes, ma'am." Qtronix said. He stepped back, then his solid, unwavering eyes softened at the sight of Taiga.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:55 pm
"I'm not a ma'am to you...I'm only a Captain after all...." Taiga looked down, embaressed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:58 pm
"I'm not given a rank, ma'am. I can only assume I'm of low rank." Qtronix said. He looked around, "So how long have you been in duty?" he asked.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:00 pm
"Since the war broke out, I signed up to join the Ustio military to help expelled the dreaded Belken invaders, I couldn't stand the sight of watching my hometown being taken over. Thankful I was stationed here, otherwise..I might be a POW.." Tagia's voice turned stern and serious.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff