Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Forsaken Neko Palace (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:33 pm
"i beg to differ, love actually affect all including in starting a war"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 pm
Alexander didn't care. He tried not to yell. "Well people say that my father hated my mother. He only wanted gold and a bigger army. He didn't care about love. And at this point... I don't either. Now what you said was true, but I not listening to that crap." Alexander closed his eyes.

Akua_Ona

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:57 pm
"then why talk so deeply about that girl well anyways think what you like but your father really did love your mother, i mean, if he hated her he would of killed her and you and leave off with all that gold"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 pm
Alexander appeared in front of Alana and had a dagger up to her heart. "You don't know anything about my father! And or my mother, now shut up! You sound like you know everything, but you don't! My father hated everyone, but himself, his gold, his army, and his palace! Shut up! Now(Alexander appeared back on his bed) Let me think about this upcoming damn war." Alexander layed back on the bed again.

Akua_Ona

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm
Alana snickered,"that my friend is where your wrong' alana went out of alexanders room and into the castle searching for a certain somebody  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 am
Alexander turned his head. "Shes gone, yes. Time to get some sleep." Alexander sat there laying on his bed trying to fall to sleep.

Akua_Ona

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:02 pm
Alana looks around the castle and quickly finds Krystal who was talking to some generals. Alana waits till she walks away and Alana runs up to her, "hi there krystal" Alana smiles at krystal  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:37 pm
Krystel looked at Alana. "What the hell do you want! Can't you see that I'm trying to do something. Now please move." Krystel stepped to the side a little and continued to walk again. Alexander was still laying in his bed, trying to go to bed.

Akua_Ona

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:31 pm
"hold on Krystal we need to talk" alana gently grabs her arm "its important"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Krystal looked back. "?... What do we need to talk about?" Krystal turned around and looked at Alana

Akua_Ona

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:57 pm
"Can we talk somewhere private, the walls have ears" Alana says this while looking around  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 pm
Krystal smirked. "If you try to pull anything funny then I'll kill you. Now what do we need to talk about?" Krystal said looking at Alana a sort of angry face.

Akua_Ona

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:03 pm
"what do you think about this war, i want your honest opinion from an generals view and your own point of view" Alana lets go of Krystal's hand  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 pm
Krystal smirked once again then laughed. "This war is all Alexanders fault cause he didn't return to Anti-Neko Queen's ring. He tried to say it was his father's. I laughed and called him stupid. He lies alot so try not to get into his stories too much. I... Oh never mind. Oh ya, I think this war is stupid." Krystal laughed then rolled her eyes.

Akua_Ona

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:20 pm
'you seem to know an awful lot about alexander'  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items