Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Rock "N" Roll [Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dehaunted

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:43 pm
She smirked and took out her drum sticks and watched as the girl tackeld the guy with the Skittles and she started beating the railing with her sticks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 pm
John got bored and started playing random riffs he pulled out it of his head as fast as he could, then going faster and faster, until his fingers were a blur and blood could be seen on the strings of his guitar and the ends of his fingers.  

negroluver222

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm
Johanna buys the cutest outfit. A tight black tank top, a little too small. Some skinny jeans with tears all the way down each leg and some converse. She skips out of the store happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 pm
John just keeps going, tearing his fingers up and playing random riffs ever faster, if possible. He pauses and scratches his cheek, leaving blood there, and then returns to playing, starting even faster then when he stopped.  

negroluver222

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:35 pm
Johanna sees the boy with bloody fingers. She walks up to him and drops a napkin on his guitar. "Dont want your strings to rust."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:43 pm
He just raises his left hand and flips her the bird, playing one handed then going back to playing with two hands. Then his pick breaks. "********" he mumbles as he sits down, grabs a water bottle and another pick from his bag, takes a sip of water, and keeps on playing.  

negroluver222

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm
"Hey, a**hole. You could say thank you." She says.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:57 pm
"I could, but I won't. Because I don't really give a damn about my stuff or myself. My stuff is replaceable and what doesn't kill makes me a hell of a lot stronger than before. And besides, this is nowhere near as bad as when I started. I would be in the hospital every night just to make sure I didn't destroy my nerve endings and my friggin skin." he told her, turning down the volume so she could hear him.  

negroluver222

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm
"Your kind of a jerk, but oh well. I'm not good at choosing friends anyway." She shrugs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:06 pm
"Im a smartass, not a jerk. There IS a difference, ya know." he says  

negroluver222

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 pm
She sits on the floor in front of him and drops a five dollar bill in his guitar case. "Care to explain it to me then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:43 am
"God... So bored..." She said letting go of her stick for a second, then a couple seconds later it falls to the lower level "Crap... oh well" She said pulling another stick from her boot, beating the railing again.  

dehaunted

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces