Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
In the Oceans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 pm
Nexan tried to hear what the Siren's were saying, somewhat scared stiff. She was only able to make out three words. 'Kill the male...' This caused her to panic.

She looked at Ren who continued to struggle against the ropes. "A-ah..." She tried to think of something to do or say but nothing came to mind. She looked at Bianca "Wh-what should I do!?" She asked desperately, hoping that she could be of some help somehow.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:05 pm
"Um, ah, I don't know! Savannah, what do we do?!"

Savannah kept steering, trying to make the small boat go as fast as she could. "Uhhhh, Bianca, Take the wheel and I'll try to fend them off! Nexan, talk Ren into turning into a dog if you can! IF you can make him do that, then the siren's hold on him won't be as strong!"

Bianca ran up and took the wheel, the boat jerked a little as Bianca was more rough of a driver, and Savannah hurried down to the other two and the sirens.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:30 am
Nexan listened to Savannah "O-okay!" She said in a panicked tone. She stumbled a bit as the boat jerked but she managed to get her footing back for the most part.

She then went over to the struggling Ren. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. What do I say!? She shouted in her head. "U-um..." She waved her hand in front of Ren's face in an attempt to at least draw his attention to her for just a moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:16 pm
"U-uh..." Ren was breathing heavily. His expression was like that of a trapped animal, as he noticed Nexan. "Get me out of here," he pleaded, despite loosening the ropes would undoubtedly lead him to being taken by the sirens. "I need out, out of these ropes, let me out..."

Savannah stood between them and the sirens, and it seemed that when one touched her, it would screech and retreat back to the water. The poison Savannah emitted was extracted with such high concentration that it contaminated the water they were made of, and they had to go back and refresh their water immediately after touching her. However, there was only so much Savannah could do... "H-hurry!" she pleaded to Nexan.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 am
Nexan looked back at Savannah then back at Ren "I-I can't I'm sorry." She said apologetically, still trying not to panic "B-but if you change into a dog I-I might let you go." She added, hoping that would work to get Ren to shape shift. Of course she wouldn't let him go if he was still under the Siren's spell in his dog form, which she doubted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 am
Ren glowered at her, but the song of the siren was so strong. "In exchange to let me go, I'll turn into my dog form... Fine." He closed his eyes, and slowly, all the clothing started to bag and all the rings and items on him fell off. His face warped, his snout elongated, and finally he became a dog, tied by the belly. He blinked, and looked at Nexan. Then he wagged his tail a little, before looking at the sirens, then growled. They were fighting Savannah, and she was starting to lose.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:16 am
Nexan sighed in relief. The plan worked! She looked at Savannah and grew worried "A-ah! I got him to change!" She called to her. She then began to untie Ren, holding onto his collar tightly just in case the Sirens still had some effect on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:05 am
"Good! Nexan! Let him go to help Savannah!" Bianca cried, watching as Savannah fell to her knees, but still did her best to keep them back. Except now it was personal, and not aware that Ren was no longer human. Now, they were just set on killing Savannah.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:52 am
"O-okay!" Nexan said then let go of Ren's collar, and prayed that this would end without anyone getting killed.
(( short poooost. ; n ; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:58 pm
Ren ran toward the sirens and barked, surprising a few of the sirens. They looked, and saw that the male was missing. "The male turned into a dog?"

"That won't do, we can't eat him this way!"

"What do we do?!"

"Retreat for now! We will try the next ship!"

Slowly, they started to disperse, and a big sigh of relief came from Bianca. Savannah plopped on the floor, panting.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 am
Nexan watched them leave and sighed in relief as well. She leaned against the pole Ren was tied to and closed her eyes, getting over the panic she felt earlier. That was so close...if she hadn't gotten Ren to change things would have gotten really bad. She was glad that the plan had worked.

After a moment she opened her eyes and looked around at the others, then at Savannah with worry. Was she okay? She looked really worn out...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:55 pm
Ren went over to Savannah, but she quickly stumbled out of the way and held out her hands in defense. "It's okay Ren... I'll just turn and go to sleep. I'll feel better soon enough." Much like how Ren morphs, Savannah did as well but into a snake. The grey/white snake slithered out of sight, supposedly to go to bed. Ren watched, and with his canine teeth grabbed the clothes and dragged them to a corner. The clothes were poisonous if touched in the right places, but there was something special about Ren that made him the only one to be able to touch them.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:16 pm
((Yeah okay, let's go to Torusa now. XP ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:19 am
The skies grew a bit darker, and in the middle of the ocean, something came down from the atmosphere... A large spaceship, red, and it seemed to have scales. At first it looked like a dragon, but when it came closer it was obvious that the dragon wasn't real. It hovered over the water for a little bit before charting a course toward Ackrland.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 pm
Lizz watched Torusa disappear into the distance as a feeling of dread washed over her. Every time she was in Curtesia something bad all ways happened and that trend had only proven true before she stepped foot inside Curtesias border.

Her mind went back to the last time she was in Curtesia and seeing Pengs grave then having to rush home to see Will laying in a bed dying. The images and sounds of no heart beat the medical staff trying to revive Will still haunted her dreams and thoughts. She couldn't forgive herself for what happened because of her.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff