Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☃Squad 1's Camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Ash

[Gennin] [Katei no Neko] [Modern Strange Samurai]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

Ash wiggled his nose. "I'm built for this kind of thing. My nose is second only to Ouka here; we'll smell the danger even before they thing to be within sight. Besides, weapons, taijutsu use, what's the point of busting my a** to go through it all if I can't put it to good use? I can smell where the enemy is; I won't have to see them, which makes sneaking around all the more easier for me. It's not conceit, it's confidence. This isn't going to be my first infiltration job. I know the rules."

Before joining Suna, daily life was.... hellish to say the least. His grandfather accepted nothing less than perfection in those days. While he'd been long out of his life, at least for now, those daily routines were still etched into his brain.

"Me and Ouka... we're bonded, mind and spirit. What she sees, I see. What I know, she knows. What one thinks or feels, the other does as well. You could split us up, would make relaying info that much easier." Ouka looked at him oddly, but he nodded. She hesitated, but followed suit.

(Ash) / (Ouka)
(C.P. Base - 175) (C.P. Base - 175)
(135) (135)
(C.P. Current - 135) (C.P. Current - 135)

( Posts: 38 )
(Current Pact with Ouka: Bond of Senses)
(Current Pack Abilities:
Basic Understanding
Feline Sensitivity
Cat's Eye)

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San nodded with the genin's words. If he was a good enough tracker...then maybe he could have his uses. He couldn't mayfly for him, but he could be very useful for setting the traps and silently eliminating the enemy. San couldn't believe what he was about to say. He threw his hood back over his head, signaling his intentions.

"If your as good as you say you are, then how about coming with me. I could use the help finding the enemy and detecting the enemy when i am setting traps. But a quick question though. I know your nose is good, but what about stealth? Sometimes winning a battle and a fight requires you to never draw a blade....What stealth and hiding techniques do you know?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Ash

"The basics, but the basics should be good enough. The sound emitted from footsteps shouldn't travel more than a couple of feet with the terrain taken into account, less so if I'm staying at a lower level. I'll be able to smell them five times as far, hear them twice that. With that, I can sense their positioning in a twenty yard radius precisely, forty yard vaguely thanks to the last minute touch ups with some styles we went over before coming here. They get too close, I can knock 'um out without showing any damage to their outer skin. It'll mostly be a wait 'n' jump game for the majority of the time, from what I can figure."

Flash Steel... Steel Body.... Bushi ..... Mirroring Fist. These four weapon styles and taijutsus made for a very flexible, agile, and dangerous combo.

(Ash) / (Ouka)
(135) (135)

( Posts: 39 )
(Current Pack Abilities:
Basic Understanding
Feline Sensitivity
Cat's Eye)

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Although it was an effective answer, it wasn't one perfectly fitting for the ANBU. The kid did seem to know some things, but would also need to learn from his experiences in order to make him a stronger ninja. A teacher was "he who walked before" for a reason.

"Thats all fine and dandy, but think about this too: That "Thing" we just fought.....there is a whole ANBU FORTRESS full of them. Bast sensei said they where lost Bloodlines of Suna, meaning they are probably old and very powerful. Coming from someone who has had a sufficient amount of combative experience, we NEED to take that into concideration. When the situation arises, will you have a technique that can hide yourself while still in plain view? I dont want to fight until we can cause complete and utter chaos. Then when they have no idea where we are attacking from, or "think" they know where we are doing it, then we strike. Understood?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:55 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido understood and raised his hand to halt the twos quarrel,"If we are reassigning teams then I say we do this. Put You with Me and Ash and Ouka on the insurgency team, thats more than enough people plus our support summons will make a team of about, nine people give or take. The other Gennin can hold with Lilith and Alucia, Al can remain the leader of team 1 and I can lead team 2 with its modifications, Ash will be most useful inside and if anything happens we can protect him just fine." Howaido felt a change in the air, it was time to get going,"Regardless your thoughts its the best plan weve got with our forces to keep everyone safe and we cant afford to stay here any longer. Theres a few dunes outside of the bases distance we can all hide out there while you place traps, if its not too late already." Howaido grabbed his things and prepared to set out and take the rest of his squad with him till things changed up that was.

-Chakra:645

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Ash

"Those... things.... seem to want to go after the stronger opponent. We actually attacked that first one, let itself get sliced through, regenerated, then just kept going after Sensei. I have a feeling that even if we engaged them, they would ignore me and go for you, and if they're as powerful as you say, wouldn't they notice, weather I used a jutsu to conceal myself or not? I do know replacement techniques, again, the basics, but they'll have to do. And that.... what was it called... Shakuton? how old is that clan? It's like what Dad was able to do, only.... more raw...." His head lowered as he began to think. His elements were Fuuton and Katon. Was he linked to them? Fat chance, but the chance was still there.

(Ash) / (Ouka)
(135) (135)

( Posts: 40 )
(Current Pack Abilities:
Basic Understanding
Feline Sensitivity
Cat's Eye)

User Image

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

San listened to Howaido and ash speak. The gennin did have a point about the thing attacking Bast sensei, But San wasn't willing to stake the kids life on it. He nodded to Howaido as he acknowledged the plan's confirmation. He doubled checked his things, then quickly asked a few questions before they headed out.

"Hey, do any of you have some tripwires? Kunai mines? Poison tags? That would be rather helpful right now. If not then i will just have to go with my seal techniques, although i would prefer some simpler and easier traps....."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:11 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido dug through his things as the group started to move out and handed San a few things. "I have plenty of wire as well as a few tags and poison pellets, but I rather need those pellets so Ill give you five of them, twenty tags an a whole wrung of wiring, sure thats enough." With that he headed towards the base as everyone else moved in toe with the group,"Lets go times wasting away."

-Chakra:645
[When you guys both leave Ill post an OOC post to everyone we are moving.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

San recieved the items and placed them in his bag as they began moving towords their destination, and their target. San couldn't help but smile and laugh at once again the cercumstances that occured.

"He he.....Satetsu and Hatake again i see......"

++--Too Outpost--++

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:33 pm
To Everyone Remaining:

Okay so as you may have noticed the battle is over and the assault on the fort is now taking place. The plot has been asked to progress so we have moved your rpcs with us through the battle and to the fortress, your location where you pick up will be one of two places. Teams have been reassigned for infiltration as was seen fit with the loss of Bast Miyamoto during the fight. Team 1 is defending the entrance of the fortress and team 2 is infiltrating the fortress.

Team 1:
Jounin Leader-Alucia Hatake
Anbu Member-Lilith Omake
Gennin-Eziel Hakemoto
Gennin-Jinpachi Satetsu

Team 2:
Oinin Leader-Howaido Hatake
Anbu Member-Sanshi Satetsu
Gennin-Ashitaka Shishigami
Partner-Ouka/Various Toad and Bear Summons

This is to catch up all of you so you may join us as you get on for how long you are on, again plot needed to be kept moving so we did what was necessary.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:12 am
Having used the shunshin technique to move far far away to prepare an attack, Lilith instead found herself knee-deep in sand. Forced to watch the fight through her binoculars as she dug herself out, she sighed at the fight. As she stood up, the 60 tons of various items flew overhead, and the rouge ballista shot nearly impaled her. Shaking her head, she eventually rejoined the group, caught up, and headed for the outpost.

//It's Nuance in this disguise razz Grr. You guys did 3 pages without me? Yikes...//  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:12 am
Howaido arrived with the others and got back into the swing of things, he would send a messenger to report. Now he crawled into a tent with his tanto in his hand and went to sleep.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:34 am
arriving still flying in the air Eziel lands near a weapons tent and grabs a staff. he then pulls out a training dummy and begins to run through different strikes with the staff. this was more of a force of habbit as to how he had been taught to channel frustration. normally he was very calm as his clan was well known for. but he was a little more tempermental than most of his clan and so had to learn ways to control it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 am
Eziel was a little tired now from all the whacking he had been doing and decided to sleep for a little then he would go through some of the things that he had brought that his clan had given him.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:21 am
User ImageUser Image

The Satetsu Jonin entered his tent and removed his mask, hood, and bag although he did not lay down. Howaido had no down sent a report to the Kazekage, so San had no need to send one. Yet for some reason, he felt compelled to do so. Something was interesting in that base, and it didn't sit well with him. With that, he sent a messanger golem to the Kage's office.

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces