Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Future 12th Doctor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterThespian_10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:05 pm
well hopefully because matt is younger he will stick around a bit longer than the last two doctors  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:20 am
I can't wait to see the next doctor... but I hope Matt Smith doesn't get more than Tennant did cause that would almost be saying that Matt Smith is a better Doctor (which he is not). Also the doctor will change when the writer does.  

airforce_freak6678

MasterThespian_10

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 pm
That's not entirely true. Tennant left because he personally felt that if he didn't leave when he did his rendition of the doctor would become stale overtime he left at what he felt was the best time for him and in doing so we still remember him as the greatest doctor alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:15 pm
also for the writer thing Russell T. Davies left to focus more on Torchwood. That he happened to leave the same season as Tennant was just a coincidence, or he also felt that he wanted to finish his run as a writer on the show at a highpoint. You should also know that he wrote for both the 9th and the 10th doctors so please look into what you are saying before you actually say it.  

MasterThespian_10

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm
Was Tennant a good doctor? Yes, I was extremely disappointed in his last episode, but that's just my taste, personally I prefer Matt Smith. He's funny, and has a childish appeal, that really brings me back to the roots of the show, but hes still interesting enough to keep a new generation of viewing audience. I actually haven't seen one episode of Matt smith's seasons that I wasn't happy with. Tennant was an amazing actor for the doctor, but the writing, not the actor the writing in some of the episodes disappointed me, especially for the last episode, none the less, he had a longer running time, so more of a chance for change in the effort of the writing. And it think it's a little bit short sighted to say that the amount of time a doctor has dictates how good the doctor is. The 9th doctor was brilliant! He had the difficult job of bringing back the show, and he did an amazing job of it, but he only had one season. If they keep Matt Smith longer then Tennant, that just means he's doing a good job. The 'best doctor ever' is an opinionated thing, there can be a majority vote, the fan base can say he was the best, and he was the worst, but people will always have a difference of opinions, I think what matters is that like Tennant, Matt smith has brought his own charm and wit to the character, and as for the next doctor, I hope he will do the same, and just have fun with the role.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 pm
It's all about Benedict Cumberpatch  

Akakia Blossom

Aged Gaian

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Pet Lover 100

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:04 am
....... Does anyone else think it should be Charlie McDonnel...? DoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWant emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 am
SilverheartOfShadeClan
....... Does anyone else think it should be Charlie McDonnel...? DoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoWant emotion_dowant

It totally should....... I love his music!!!  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Asiantastic Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:09 pm
airforce_freak6678
I can't wait to see the next doctor... but I hope Matt Smith doesn't get more than Tennant did cause that would almost be saying that Matt Smith is a better Doctor (which he is not). Also the doctor will change when the writer does.

More likely than not, the next doctor will be hated and matt smith adored.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:00 pm
Ginger he HAS to be ginger if not I might kill the doctor again till he's ginger(or the writer ninja ) :3  

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:22 pm
The doctor only has 2 Regenerations left. So they are going have to draw out the series as LONG as they possibly could.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:01 pm
Jude Law?  

Totle

Gallant Reveler

C Q C Cat

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 pm
Midnas Lament
The doctor only has 2 Regenerations left. So they are going have to draw out the series as LONG as they possibly could.

Actually, technically speaking, we're not too sure if the 10th Doctor was actually using two regenerations. Do you remember the episodes The Stolen Earth and The Journey's End? The Doctor was shot by a Dalek, and he regenerated but didn't change his form. We're not too sure if he used up a regeneration by doing so. So, the Doctor has either one or two regenerations. "We better make the most of it," is probably what the writers are thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:25 pm
Lorelei Sonafaire
Midnas Lament

Actually, technically speaking, we're not too sure if the 10th Doctor was actually using two regenerations. Do you remember the episodes The Stolen Earth and The Journey's End? The Doctor was shot by a Dalek, and he regenerated but didn't change his form. We're not too sure if he used up a regeneration by doing so. So, the Doctor has either one or two regenerations. "We better make the most of it," is probably what the writers are thinking.

Didn't River give him all of her remaining regenerations when she saved him from dying in Let's Kill Hitler? So couldn't he actually have a lot more?  

Doncha Gnomy

Exiled Time Lord

Unbeatable Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 pm
Razzp
Lorelei Sonafaire
Midnas Lament

Didn't River give him all of her remaining regenerations when she saved him from dying in Let's Kill Hitler? So couldn't he actually have a lot more?

No, it took all of those regenerations to save the doctor from being killed. So, as much as it pains me to say it, the end is drawing nearer. DX  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff