Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Introduction Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milk Meat

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:24 am
hulllooo i'm miwakuzombie i am a uni student and i like cute things and cooking/eating and art and stuff. i like to lurk barton town awaiting for a worthwhile rp to crop up :3 howzit?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:28 am
Hi I'm Elysapeth. Been a member of Gaia since Aug 2007 but I have a sister Sar...bear who has been on Gaia much longer(since 2005). She is the one who introduced me to this wonderful online community.
Anyway about me: I am almost 30, Female, a mother, a medical assisting student, a wife, an artist, and a music lover. I also like watching movies and anime.  

Elysapeth

Sparkly Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Renshi Hime

2,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:59 am
This is MiharuSky and I became an instant fan the minute I laid eyes on the magazine cover! biggrin Hope you guys do more awesome material!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:21 am
Hey forum! Arisa here. Been on gaia since 2004, I like anime/Japan/drawing and lots of other stuff!  

Arisa Takera

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

High-functioning Punching Bag

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And in the name of the Moon,
Hi. I'm Ray (short for Rachel) and I'm 24. I've been on Gaia for 2 years (My Gaiaversary's in May). I like anime, manga, writing, being on the internet. I just came across your magazine the other day and it looks like it could be in a WalMart or Target, etc. I love it. Keep up the good work. biggrin heart wink

I shall punish you!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:04 am
Im Jay, I been on Gaia since 05' but played off and on for the last 5 years. Im 15 years old and i live in the US in Texas. I love reading,writing, graphic design, music, videogames, sports, friends, and of course Gaia biggrin . Can't wait to see how this Guild goes. :3

N 3 K K I D L 0 V 3 R

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Unlucky FourLeafed Clover

Angelic Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:05 am

Haii~
My name is Unlucky fourleafed clover
More commonly known to closer peoples as "Parpar"
I'm 17 [If I remember correctly O.o] and I've been floatin' around gaia
account switchin' every few months or so since...2005. I like mostly anything.
I'm just a lover of everything, seriously!...
Except yellow. Blond, gold, and pastel yellow are find. It's just plain yellow.
I hate it.
I also hate weak people = A=' Even though I'm somewhat weak myself.
Par luffs the Gaia Magazine. = w= It made me smile~! Even though I was mysteriously lagging..[Maybe because of downloads and open tabs? O: Maybeeh.]
;D Well, nice to see so many people~! Hiii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:06 am
Hi there!
I'm Myst. I'm 16 and I have been here for 4 years now. <3 I'm a huge computer dork and proud of it. 8D
I spend most of my time roleplaying here or beating other people's buts at video games

BTW: I loved the mag. It made me smile.

User Image10 K / 500 Kxxxxxxxxx

MistyMntns

Quotable Lunatic

AkaMidori

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 am
User Image
Aka says....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm AkaMidori (aka for short). I've been a member since '07. I run my own minishop, and spend most of my time collecting art for my toybox and questing items. I can't wait to read the next issue that comes out, and I think it's a great idea to have a magazine for Gaia. >> I hope to chat with you guys in the forums ^^
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 am
Hi people I'm Ligre di Cieli (Cielo for short). I've been on Gaia since the beginning of 2007.
I'm a bumper for Bobetta's ChinChin Bumps, a terrible the oldest bumping service on Gaia. I don't usually chat around the forums to keep stalkers off my back.
Lets see, I like dark colors, sleeping, and music.
And one little thing: Don't mention Twilight around me, or your head could end up nailed to that wall across from you, mmkay? Moving on. heart
Can't wait to see the next issue! ;D

Ligre Di Cieli

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Starry Peaches

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:23 am
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ Shut up && listen for Cookiez ish now speaking...

User Image OH HAI THAR!!! ^^
I'm Kaylee, but you can just call me Kay or Cookiez. [: Where shall I begin... Hmmm... Well, I've been on Gaia since April 2009, almost a year now. My age is private. >.> I can usually be found playing on zOMG or in booty grab threads. [:

I love to sing and I'm not that bad, teehee ^^ Hmmm... I'm currently obsessed with The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins (TEAM PEETA ALL THE WAY). You can sorta call me a reader I guess? Haha ^^

I can be pretty nice, but if you mess with me, you'll see a whole different side of the sweet innocent little girl, haha (Trust me, I'm only mean when I have to be).

Well, this is getting a little long, so I'mma end it here. ^^

P.S. I love The Gaia Magazine! It made my day. :'3
User Image

...Cookiez ish now done. You may carry on with yer lives. ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:42 am
YO!
8D
I'm PWNmeister. DURRR o u o.
I had an account back in O6, but never used it until O7
So I've been ACTIVE on Gaia for 3 years, it's not that much compared to the "oldies//oldbies" but I love Gaia. And I think that's what matters

PWNmeister

StoicStein

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:32 am
Final Fayte:

Yo I'm a 14 year old kid, been here since '07 (So technicality I broke the rules, but I'm 13+ now so it's alright sweatdrop ) I'm into Adobe Flash CS4 and I'm getting into DreamWeaver CS4. This looked like a fun place to join so I clicked the join button. I live in California, and I go to a co-ed boarding school, (don't get any funny ideas we got separate dorms). And I used spell check on this post. (That sums everything up) Oh And My Favorite Game Is Animal Crossing! (I like to fish) Later!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:35 am

.:: RubyBlaze ::.

▬Nicknames are as followed▬
(Bunny, Muffin, Ruby, Crys, RedHead, ect.)

I am eleventy-six years old. > . > Whut? o . o Ok! Fine Im 23 geeze
April 7 1986 is when I saw the light for the first time : D

No grade. Guess that mean I win? o . o
I am weird, strange, random, moody, hyperactive, Pansexual

I say hullo, jur face, rAwR, and I eat joo now ok bia.
I sometimes act my age XD
I have a hella lot of pets.

-clears throat-
•I had three pet RATS, yes I said rats. :}

•Latte and is short for MochaChocaLatte

•Mu pronounced Moo and is short for Mulatte //R.I.P MooMoo // July 23, 2008 //

•Snoball Marshmallow Milkshake (Shes an albino rat) Snoball or SnoSno for short. //R.I.P SnoBall// November 9, 2009//

I also have 3 Dogs, One Kitty AND My Horses WindDancer & Ginger

•Lady Charli shes a miniature Yorkshire terrier
•Nikki whose a German Shepard and Wolf mix yes I said Wolf
•Missy whose a Chihuahua, miniature pit mix i know funny XD

•Luna is my only Kitty that I have, but she is a handful I tell ya.

•WindDancer; Hes a black stallion. Ginger is well Ginger and female XP

I love to sing, even though I dont admit to it if asked. Being with the few close friends that I have and being myself is what I like to do. I am a crazy, kind, loving, spontaneous person that loves to have fun.

In Love and Light and Perfect Love and Perfect Trust

TEH END!

RubyBlaze

Shy Kitten

II Bloody White Rose II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 am
KONNICHIWA! <3 My name is Amy Nisuki Sioh.I am only 18 years old and I lvoe readign magazines.My hobbies are readign manga and watching anime videos.  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff