Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:02 am
Inamax
I agree with OP :3
Although I've had this low self esteem I've always thought that a boy should like me for me. If I acted differently, lost 20lbs or something and whatnot I bet I'd get a boyfriend but that's not the point of life isn't it? If I started wearing more makeup than I want and dressing skimpy... I wouldn't be me anymore. And I know I'm not one to dress skimpy or act meek [anymore] or slutty just for a guy. I have a close friend of mine [a guy] who I believe likes me and for him I don't and I've NEVER acted like someone I'm not. While I had this other guy that I liked and I started acting like something I'm not [ was very meek at the time except to close friends ] and in the end.. what? He said to me that I'm ugly and fat and whatnot and we stopped being friends.
Getting a boyfriend seems like the point of life nowadays.
I don't think it's even the most important because boys are distracting with their cuteness or sexiness when I need to concentrate >: xD

Thank you. And yes boys are very distracting. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:04 am
Fabulous Dahling
broken_bleeding_angel
"i dont liak u nao! D:< i liaked u b4 u changied! y r u sew diff?"

User Image

I lol'd.

Well, chuckled.

Lol thanks. XD  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:31 am
Its not always that easy....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 am
RawryCookieX3

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

What do you mean by that?

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:11 pm
RawryCookieX3

No it isn't if you've always been taught to think that way. But a few good swift kicks in the butt in the right direction can always help.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
RawryCookieX3

User ImageUser Image

It depends on the type of situation your in ,
like if you just saw him and your like "OMG HE'S HOT i like him , && then your crying cos he doesnt like you , thats easy .

Do you know where Im getting ? haha cos I dont want to explain my story xD

RawryCookieX3

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
RawryCookieX3

No it isn't if you've always been taught to think that way. But a few good swift kicks in the butt in the right direction can always help.

haha , your a very strong girl ^_^

Im guessing you been through alot ? xP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 pm
RawryCookieX3
iDorkosaurous_Rex
RawryCookieX3

User ImageUser Image

like if you just saw him and your like "OMG HE'S HOT i like him , && then your crying cos he doesnt like you , thats easy .

User ImageUser Image

I thought you were going to say something like "Oh tats y we change" and if you would've I would have thrown a T.B.F.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
RawryCookieX3
iDorkosaurous_Rex
RawryCookieX3

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

I thought you were going to say something like "Oh tats y we change" and if you would've I would have thrown a T.B.F.

lol , whats a T.B.F ? o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 pm
RawryCookieX3
iDorkosaurous_Rex
RawryCookieX3
iDorkosaurous_Rex
RawryCookieX3

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

lol , whats a T.B.F ? o-o

User ImageUser Image

Hehe.
Total
Bish
Fit

iDorkosaurous_Rex

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:09 pm
RawryCookieX3
broken_bleeding_angel
RawryCookieX3

haha , your a very strong girl ^_^

Im guessing you been through alot ? xP

Indeed I have.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:20 pm
There's nothing I hate more than a fake. In my last relationship, I had a boyfriend that fell in love with another girl. You know what? I had to chase him down! He told me things changed and he didn't love me anymore. Note that I had to FIND HIM to find this out. So, we basically dumped each other and haven't spoken since. Moral of the story? Don't stay with someone who doesn't like you.

In any case, that's a bad story. I didn't have the guts to dump him until he told me he no longer loved me. I know one day some guy will want me and that's all that matters. It may take awhile, but I can wait. Seriously. I have better things to do with my time than look for a damn boyfriend. I'm actually forbidding myself to get into another relationship until I'm in college.

So yea, I agree with everything broken said. Stop being a wimp and wait until a guy falls in love with the real you.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm
HaWkGiRL
There's nothing I hate more than a fake. In my last relationship, I had a boyfriend that fell in love with another girl. You know what? I had to chase him down! He told me things changed and he didn't love me anymore. Note that I had to FIND HIM to find this out. So, we basically dumped each other and haven't spoken since. Moral of the story? Don't stay with someone who doesn't like you.

In any case, that's a bad story. I didn't have the guts to dump him until he told me he no longer loved me. I know one day some guy will want me and that's all that matters. It may take awhile, but I can wait. Seriously. I have better things to do with my time than look for a damn boyfriend. I'm actually forbidding myself to get into another relationship until I'm in college.

So yea, I agree with everything broken said. Stop being a wimp and wait until a guy falls in love with the real you.

Lol I love you. XD <3
And thank you. I've had similar situations happen to me. So I know what it's like.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
HaWkGiRL

Lol I love you. XD <3
And thank you. I've had similar situations happen to me. So I know what it's like.

Yes. You are awesome for making this thread. It cheered me up on a bad day. <33

Yea. Getting over a guy is hard, but it CAN happen. Additionally, there's no reason to be with someone who hates your guts. I don't understand why some people think this is a good idea. I wouldn't fall in love with someone who hates me. Seriously.

I think being myself is far easier than pretending to be someone else. That's just the way I think. I really don't understand people who prefer me to be someone I'm not. It's just impossible. I pretty much hate being in places where I'm not free to be who I am.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:01 pm
HaWkGiRL
broken_bleeding_angel
HaWkGiRL

Lol I love you. XD <3

Yes. You are awesome for making this thread. It cheered me up on a bad day. <33

Yea. Getting over a guy is hard, but it CAN happen. Additionally, there's no reason to be with someone who hates your guts. I don't understand why some people think this is a good idea. I wouldn't fall in love with someone who hates me. Seriously.

I think being myself is far easier than pretending to be someone else. That's just the way I think. I really don't understand people who prefer me to be someone I'm not. It's just impossible. I pretty much hate being in places where I'm not free to be who I am.

Agreed. it's to bothersome in my opinion to be worried about whether or not he'll like me or not. If he doesn't then tough s**t, move on and keep looking. I'd rather be alone and happy with myself then miserable and with someone.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff