Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
1 on 1 Koudo & Shieini Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Neener Muffin-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 pm
Shieini blurred out of the way of the fireballs, dodging easily. Being as quick as she was always had its perks. As Myra swung at her face she caught the girls hand with hers, and clenched it tightly. Myra's hand bones shattered. Shieini drew her Katana, her own fire energy spreading to the blade. As it ignited it made a crackling noise. Shieini thrust the sword into Myra's stomach as she let go of the girls hand. The flames engulfed her opponent. And it would burn worse than hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:54 pm
Myra Screamed in sheer agony the flames burning her clothes and flesh and bones till nothing remained but her scream in the air and a pile of Ash.

Kuze looked over his shoulder as he saw myra go up in flames. then he Attacked His energy lashing out like a spear it shot form his hands Koudo dodged the first two blows and moved in on his brother Koudo struck Kuze with a slash to the leg but caught a cut on the arm from Kuze's Energy blade for it, backing up he squared off and then almost hit a knee
"Like that Traitor I call it the Vine of Terror it saps the Demon energy from it's target and gives it to me making me stronger and faster." he suddenly moved out of view and was behind Koudo.

A Kick connected to Koudo's Back flooring him. Kuze lashed out again and cut Koudo's back with his energy blade taking more Energy from him. Koudo rolled and tried to throw his knife but Kuze kicked it from his hand before he could throw it.

"Please dear brother I know your every move, I trained you remember" his voice full of Venom as he moved to strike again Koudo lashed out with a kick and hit his brothers knee throwing him off balance. Koudo used some of his remaining energy to melt into the earth and re-appear behind Koudo. Koudo slashed downward but Kuze sensed him coming and rolled forward he spun and struck out to hit Koudo with the Vine but Koudo dodged the incoming strike and hit a knee weak from his brother attack
"
Time to Die Traitor" Kuze used some of the stolen energy for another attack the green energy breaking up into a hundred shards "Remember this one Brother" Kuze said "Storm of Thorns" He shot the shards forward and the energy Exploded into Koudo's form the dust blocking Koudo form view.  

Theife

-Neener Muffin-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:58 pm
Shieini laughed as Myra was incinerated. And she turned to see Koudo get nailed by energy. Her mood dropped a second. "Koudo!" She shouted. You kill that son of a b***h right now or I will.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:16 pm
Kuze smiled "Game Over Traitor" he said trying to move but his leg seemed sluggish Damn he must have cut the muscle [I/] Kuse thought as he tried to move his other arm but it too was sluggish.

"Not Quite" Said a calm voice from the Dust Koudo rose from the ground his body coated in stone without a scratch from Kuze's attack. Koudo moved forward faster then a body of stone should have been able and slammed his Brother Hard into the Cliff Side knocking the wind from him. The stone melted away reveling Koudo's body
"the Earth Lotus was the first thing you Taught me Brother but here is something new and I told you I'm no Traitor." Koudo Charged his energy which showed a Deep Jade color he punched his brother in a viscous combination dropping his weapons in the process Five, Six, Seven blows and Kuze was hammered into the cliff side. a shallow crater surrounding his body

"where......."Kuze coughed up blood which flowed from his mouth in a stream "Where did you get this power?" he asked.

"You mean to tell me you were so blinded by hate that you couldn't tell i was holding back against your little friend or you or your entire force this whole time." he punctuated his statement with another series of Blows. dropping Kuze to his Knees Koudo back up a step as Kuze look up at him
"Yo...you wouldn't kill the only Family you have left.....you..you...you cant kill your Brother." He hacked more blood hitting the ground

"You right I cant" Koudo said turning his back his energy Subsiding. Kuze grinned and Grabbed up Koudos Sword Striking at his Back. Koudo spun fast as lightning grabbing the blade between his hands and Kicked his brother back against the wall the blade trickled blood from his hands as Koudos energy Flared

"your not my Brother" he said calmly as he Slamed his Fist into the cliff side his energy flowing up to the top of the cliff Huge Bolderes and rocks breaking off and starting to fall Koudo
odbye" he said calmly as the rocks crushed Kuze beneath there Weight.  

Theife

-Neener Muffin-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:23 pm
Shieini stepped up next to Koudo, looking at the rubble that crushed Kuze. Her hands stuck in her pockets yet again. "That was productive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 pm
Koudo heard her words but did not respond he just stared at the stones, he turned around
"Yes Productive, Lets get the Hell out of here." he said starting to walk but passed out in mid stride then he started falling to the ground  

Theife

-Neener Muffin-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm
She caught him easily. She may have been a small girl, but she could lift more than most. She hoisted him up onto her shoulder, and took off towards Genkai's place. It didnt take long to leave that place and before she had, she told all the demons to get the hell out of there before she wasted all of them for fun.

About and hour later they reached Genkai's, and she and the woman got Koudo into his bed. Genkai folded her arms. "What did he do?"

Shieini shook her head. "Used too much energy." She stood up straight now after laying Koudo in the bed. Her and Genkai left the room and went out into the main one. Shieini was tired but not exausted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:36 pm
Koudo Dreamed, the faces of his Father and Mother flashed across his mind the face of his brother as he had been all of them Happy Koudo smiled and slept warmly knowing he had done it he had brought peace to his family once again. Things blacked out again and Koudo slept

He awoke the sun shinning on his face, his throat dry, his body sore he called out
"Is anyone there?" he called his voice cracking and horse.  

Theife

-Neener Muffin-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:39 pm
Shieini came to the door when Koudo called. "You alright? You've been out for a few days."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:46 pm
"Water..." was all Koudo could Manage as he nodded at her questions "please" he added at the end  

Theife

-Neener Muffin-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm
She left the room and went to the kitchen to get a pitcher of water and a glass. She brought it back into Koudo's room and poured the water into the glass, handing it out to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:01 pm
Koudo sat up slowly his muscles screaming they felt like lead weights . Koudo took the Glass and drank it down in a single pull.
"I'm fine, Thank you, how long have I been out. and where are we?" he asked  

Theife

-Neener Muffin-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:04 pm
She filled the glass again.

"Genkai's, and three days."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:18 am
"Well, looks like I did it" he said sounding resigned to the fact. "Thank You, for everything without you It would have taken me a much longer time to find my brother."

Koudo finished another glass of Water and stood up streching his back.
"I should get going, though I don't know where I'm gonna go from here. Is your sister around?"  

Theife

-Neener Muffin-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:45 pm
As if knowing she was wanted, Kosu padded into the room, her tail swishing.

Shieini nodded, with a small smile. "You dont have to leave you know. Or rather you can always come back. Genkai does training so if you ever want some help polishing your skills, she can do it." Shieini said.

Kosu jumped up on the bed and sat in front of Koudo, her purple eyes asking, "What?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games