Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:26 am
supremedeath
i dont really remember their names i just call them by their charmed names so here i go.....
the truth is piper and prue were getting into too much trouble with each other and the piper and phoebe were good friends so they kept piper and cut prue out..
Sorry but I think you're confused. Holly (Piper) and Shannen (Prue) were and still are best friends in real life.
Nobody except for the people involved really know what happened.
The most common belief is that Alyssa (Phoebe) and Shannen had some differences and they ended up choosing Shannen over Alyssa. IMO that was the wrong choice but anyway. The decision was never between Holly and Shannen.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:37 am
me_is_kelly
supremedeath
i dont really remember their names i just call them by their charmed names so here i go.....
the truth is piper and prue were getting into too much trouble with each other and the piper and phoebe were good friends so they kept piper and cut prue out..
Sorry but I think you're confused. Holly (Piper) and Shannen (Prue) were and still are best friends in real life.
The most common belief is that Alyssa (Phoebe) and Shannen had some differences and they ended up choosing Shannen over Alyssa. IMO that was the wrong choice but anyway. The decision was never between Holly and Shannen.

sry but i read a mag last year in the all about charmed and it said that piper and prue were fighting and it had to do about the show that prue didnt like something that they were asked to do and the others did and piper tried to convince her and then they got into a verbal fight so they cut here out.... the mag was a special because of the death of the maker and writter.  

supremedeath

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:43 pm
supremedeath
me_is_kelly
supremedeath

sry but i read a mag last year in the all about charmed and it said that piper and prue were fighting and it had to do about the show that prue didnt like something that they were asked to do and the others did and piper tried to convince her and then they got into a verbal fight so they cut here out.... the mag was a special because of the death of the maker and writter.
It's okay. It's possible that Shannen might not have liked something she was asked to do, we can never really know. I just know that Holly and Shannen are great friends and Shannen and Alyssa aren't so much.
How reliable was this magazine you read? No one really knows the truth except for those involved. It is so annoying when people publish incorrect information in magazines and things.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:47 pm
me_is_kelly
supremedeath
me_is_kelly
supremedeath

It's okay. It's possible that Shannen might not have liked something she was asked to do, we can never really know. I just know that Holly and Shannen are great friends and Shannen and Alyssa aren't so much.
How reliable was this magazine you read? No one really knows the truth except for those involved. It is so annoying when people publish incorrect information in magazines and things.

it even had an ask phoebe section and it had interviews done while the maker was still alive some pics of the children of the charmed ones and some other stuff like bios and things like that  

supremedeath

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:11 pm
supremedeath
me_is_kelly
supremedeath
me_is_kelly
supremedeath

it even had an ask phoebe section and it had interviews done while the maker was still alive some pics of the children of the charmed ones and some other stuff like bios and things like that
It sounds like it would be pretty good then. Hmm. I obviously haven't read it but, maybe it was Holly trying to convince Shannen it would be alright to stay? I don't know, but I do know that they have always been good friends. There have been pictures taken of them together quite recently I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:29 pm
oh well... wat ever the reason was THIS is the end of my part of the discussion  

supremedeath

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:49 pm
Someone posted what I think is a pretty accurate interview here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:52 pm
KonoSetsuna
Well I heard this was true. But didnt the reason the producers cut prue out was because shannon was fighting alot with alyssa and shannan went up to them and said it was either her or me..And they choose alyssa. Also i do know that shannon dosent always make a fun enviroment to work in at least according to some sites i've been on.

It's true, her death was a cover up. Think, did anyone see an episode where she actually died? Or did you just see her thrown by Shax?  

Loveless in the Twilight

LadyUsako

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:32 pm
me_is_kelly
Adamind
KonoSetsuna
Well I heard this was true. But didnt the reason the producers cut prue out was because shannon was fighting alot with alyssa and shannan went up to them and said it was either her or me..And they choose alyssa. Also i do know that shannon dosent always make a fun enviroment to work in at least according to some sites i've been on.

Thats what I heard, and its also vary true that Shannan is a total b***h
Have you ever met Shannen? I doubt it, so you can't know that about her. Shannen is NOT a b***h. She is an extremely nice person and a very talented actress. The only reason there were problems with her was because of how professional she is, she wanted the job done well and was annoyed because she didn't think others were taking things seriously enough. Everyone just automatically assumes she is a b***h because she stands up for herself and says what she thinks- That does not make her a b***h. Also, the media just love making Shannen look bad. Just because she may or may not have done certain things when she was younger does not make her a bad person. Many young people do the kinds of things she apparantly did and/or much worse.
Everyone should just leave Shay alone.

BTW, this comment was not only directed at you, just to everyone who automatically assumes the worst in Shannen.

And have you ever met her to be honest? To each their own in opinions, but it's what I heard. I heard she was a total b*tch on 90210 and when she was given her second chance on Charmed, she blew it. *shrugs* As I said though, to each their own and everyone is going to believe what they want to. So please don't force your opinion on others. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:24 pm
LadyUsako
me_is_kelly
Adamind
KonoSetsuna

Thats what I heard, and its also vary true that Shannan is a total b***h
Have you ever met Shannen? I doubt it, so you can't know that about her. Shannen is NOT a b***h. She is an extremely nice person and a very talented actress. The only reason there were problems with her was because of how professional she is, she wanted the job done well and was annoyed because she didn't think others were taking things seriously enough. Everyone just automatically assumes she is a b***h because she stands up for herself and says what she thinks- That does not make her a b***h. Also, the media just love making Shannen look bad. Just because she may or may not have done certain things when she was younger does not make her a bad person. Many young people do the kinds of things she apparantly did and/or much worse.
Everyone should just leave Shay alone.

BTW, this comment was not only directed at you, just to everyone who automatically assumes the worst in Shannen.

And have you ever met her to be honest? To each their own in opinions, but it's what I heard. I heard she was a total b*tch on 90210 and when she was given her second chance on Charmed, she blew it. *shrugs* As I said though, to each their own and everyone is going to believe what they want to. So please don't force your opinion on others. Thanks.
I wasn't trying to force my opinion on to anyone else, I'm sorry. It just annoys me when people believe everything they hear from the media without really knowing the situation. And no, I've never met her either. But from what I've seen she is a very nice person. And I agree, that is my opinion and I'm not trying to force others to believe it. Sorry that is probably came across that way.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:50 pm
If I could just say something on behalf of Shannon Doherty, but I pretty much doubt that they gave her a second chance without her proving to them that the she could handle the job. I doubt that they hand out acting jobs to anybody who couldn't perform properly, especially considering the competion when it comes to acting.

Also, don't forget that it takes two too tango. Alyssa Milano is part of these alleged arguments, but it seems that most of you just want to lay blame on Shannon Doherty. Now i know because of what happened during 90210 makes her seem like the perfect suspect, but really, a few years past since than and people change. Also, Aaron spelling gave her the second chance, and since he knew her while he was working on 90210, than i assume he must of noticed a change else he wouldn't of rehired her. Of course this is just an opinion and it isn't based on any fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:08 am
elf_star
If I could just say something on behalf of Shannon Doherty, but I pretty much doubt that they gave her a second chance without her proving to them that the she could handle the job. I doubt that they hand out acting jobs to anybody who couldn't perform properly, especially considering the competion when it comes to acting.

Also, don't forget that it takes two too tango. Alyssa Milano is part of these alleged arguments, but it seems that most of you just want to lay blame on Shannon Doherty. Now i know because of what happened during 90210 makes her seem like the perfect suspect, but really, a few years past since than and people change. Also, Aaron spelling gave her the second chance, and since he knew her while he was working on 90210, than i assume he must of noticed a change else he wouldn't of rehired her. Of course this is just an opinion and it isn't based on any fact.
Exactly. She has admitted that she's made mistakes in the past. She really just wants a second chance, and she deserves one. In my opinion, she is one of the loveliest people out there.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

Psycopathic Lemon Tree

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:50 am
Gothic_Chick07
Im not too sure...i mena...didnt she die to make room for Paige?

I always heard of Shannon as a b***h...so it's posisble that wat u say cud be true...who knows.

Yeah but they only killed off Prue and casted Rose as Paige because Shannon wanted to leave.
At least thats what I've read

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:33 pm
KonoSetsuna

yeah that is true
apparently Shannon thought that Alyssa Milano was taking over the show
and it was either Shannon or Alyssa to go
and they pick Alyssa because she was a popular character  

CharmedAngel17

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 am
I heard what most of you guys have. That it was because Shannon and Alyssa didn't get a long. But Shannon seems to cause trouble where she goes, just my observation from interviews and shows from the past like 90210. I'm really surprsied to she's even returning, even for a little while because her and Jennie Garth didn't get along.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff