Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
Donating gold-but not for beggars who don't know grammar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PFChungus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am
Hey, I need one more item for my dream avitar. Just one lonely little ted and dusky. I honestly don't need donations that much all i need to do is spend about and hour grabbing booty but, if you feel like you want to help it'd be much apreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:24 pm
hello.I was wondering if you would so kind to give me 200k,because i want a Carlos the alpaca so bad ,but i cant afford it. also I know that Carlos the Alpaca is not 200k but that amount of money will really help me thank you  

ll Ri-Ki Herman ll

Liege Evilness

Married Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:37 pm
I am willing to ask for anything that you may give to me. Whether or not you see that you should is completely up to you and I thank you for giving me the opportunity in asking and having a chance to get some gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:05 pm
I am new to Gaia and i just need a few gold to get me on my feet and out in the world if you cant help than thanks anyway  

0xxNightmarexx0

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dark shinobi 99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 pm
im a person who needs money can you help me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:57 pm
Hello there.
First of all, There is only one thing I need; "OMFG."
Yes, this may sound a bit wierd, but it isn't even for me. It is for my boyfriend. He's been dying for one because it is the last item he needs for his dream avatar, and I thought it would be nice of me if I could get it for him.
Sadly, I only have 5k, I originally had 30k but I've been hacked and lost my gold. ]: Tragic? Very.
But even the littlest amount of donated gold would help, baby steps right? :]
I honestly want to give this item to my boyfriend, even though it may take a while to get 360k. I want to suprise him with it :]]

heart Donaters will be loved forever and more. :]] heart

Thank you for reading! :]]

P.S. Yes. I do know my boyfriend in real life. He is not one of those online boyfriends. I do NOT nor will I EVER believe in online dating.

P.S.S. I'm sorry if my english is a bit off at some parts. German is my first language. :]

Please and Thanks. :]  

iiSarenaii

KidProdigy xB

2,500 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:11 pm
I just want a Porridge from the series because when ever i try and save up my money i all was spend it and because i could NEVER get there just by myself. Please help sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 pm
i joined gaia about 11 days ago and so far i love it! my dream avi is to be a real wolf (bad moon). iv been saving since day one. Any money is fine by me and would help. i think its really nice of you to be doing this someday i hope to do the same thing.  

spirit wolf 4 life

Generous Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Arrekasu

Friendly Regular

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 pm
this is part of my dream avi. im saving up for the flight of the macaw wings for it then its done. (i subsituted it for the demonic anklets) it looks alot better with the wings. all i can say is donate if you wish but if you dont can you at least tell me an easy way to earn alot of gold other then selling unused items. thank you for reading.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 pm
I'm looking for donations. IF you would be so kind anything will help me. if you want to know what i'm after please chek my questbar  

SweetCresent

Beloved Millionaire

7,575 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

xX StRawBeRrY StAinS Xx

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 pm
hello!

I'm questing for the dark veil. It's just so pretty! Anything you donate will definitely help. Please and thank you! haha I'm also questing for the inari's beads but that is my big big goal!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:23 am
I would like Inari's Beads 2nd Gen please? I've been dieing for that item for a couple of months now.So can you please get me it? Thank You  

FakeFans

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:54 am
i had a very long paragraph about what i wanted but it all got deleted when my internet cut me out of the text box and decided no your not typing anymore and i ended up pressing backspace and it took me back to the guild forum index... which was rather lame. so i'll keep this one short if you fell like you want to help me because i am not going to beg just simply state i would enjoy some help. I am currently looking to buy the onyx bolster sword just its rather expensive.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:01 pm
I'm kind of poor and i dont want to beg. My message has bad grammar and there are so many posts so i know i will not win this donation. There is probably more people in need than i am. So i dont see why i am posting this but i am  

xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox

Rainbow Genius

10,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

xXPoPtArTsArEyUmMiXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:26 am
Jennirawr
I believe some people may need a bit of help. And I'd be glad to help, BUT there are some exceptions here. Tell me why you need some gold. And no I'm not donating up to 20k or so. And I absolutely, positively hate beggars like in this guild. PLEASE DO NOT BEG SEND ME RANDOM PMs or SPAM ME WITH COMMENTS FOR GOLD. It is NOT hard to make gold on your own. When I said I will donate, I will. But only if you really need it and ACTUALLY working on your dream avatar. AND PLEASE PLEASE use some actual grammar before you ask.

Do not say "omg plz plz i need some gold can u spare 50k or so plz plz plz" HECK NO I'm not donating to people like that. LEARN YOUR DAMN GRAMMAR. The word is PLEASE not plz. So give me some good reasons why I should donate to you and for the last time, USE SOME PROPER GRAMMAR BEFORE YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY. And I will donate to noobs to, but for a good reason. Thank you. So post. I might donate up to 30k. There's a small chance of anyone actually getting the 30k.

I swear I'm actually working on my dream avatar. I need the stuff on my wishlist for my dream avatar.  
The City of Gold

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff