Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
WRITING CONTEST FOR 20K Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sexygal2000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm
i'll have to get back to this
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:20 pm
my opinion, gaia's games need to be waay more fun, i mean who really wants to sit around play jigsaw all day? also when you walk around in the gaia worlds, the walking looks really weird, and more areas would be nice. also, instead of searching everywhere for a booty grab tank, gaia should just make booty grab a game. its pointless to sit at your computer for hours just to find a booty grab tank. guilds also shouldnt cost so much to make. instead of paying 20k to own a guild, you could just submit your guild to gaia, and gaia could just approve it. more shops would also be a plus so gaia can cover more styles of clothes, and there should be a couple items in phing phang that arent gaia cash, so people dont have to waste so much money buying gaia cash or trying to earn it. also, gaia should have special event quests more often, like, for example, a christmas quest where gaians must help santa or find reindeer or presents in the gaia worlds. also, gaia needs to watch hackers more often, because so many people are getting hacked nowadays. i also think gaia should have a monthly raffle for a valuable item, possibly more staff contests, not just user made contests. and more poses for your avatar and more actions than just sitting would be a great improment. there also should be waay more choices of eye and skin color and more eye shapes, so that people can personalize their avatar even more. gaia staff needs to monitor wat users are doing WAY more because everytime i go into a gaia world, theres atleast one pointless fight with people cussing each other out, pretending to beat each other up, or something else even more ridiculous. also, sometimes (but rarely) people get together a giant group of users and they spam an area wth cows, dragons, skunks, grunnys and more. it gets increasingly annoying even when its only a small group of like ten people doing it. when i started playing Zomg, it was REALLY confusing as to wat i was doing and wat the heck i was supposed to do. i mean, it would be a great game for gaia if it wasnt so confusing and the directions of wat youre supposed to do in the game were clearer. another thing that could help gaia would be that gaia could create special characters that make special guest appearances and walk around in the worlds, and maybe they could give out free items or gold. also, gaia should allow you to change your avatars look when youe IN the worlds, instead of exiting the world, changing, saving, then having to go back in. also, mobile gaia has alot of kinks to work out. instead of just keeping the same exact layout normal gaia has for mobile gaia, they should make it so the site actually fits correctly into the screen and make it so its not so slow, since it takes sbout five minutes to load one page on gaia in some phones or mobile devices. also, as the economy in real life drops, not many people can really buy the gaia cash, so there should be like more random give aways that you could you like 100 gaia cash, and i just think its stupid how people are able to make prices skyrocket on an item. for each item there should be a price limit on how high you can go, and some of the profile thing are really confusing. for instance, i didnt get the music onto my profile until after 3 days of finding out how to do it. also, we should be able to choose all the item layering on our avatars and such so people can layer items in watever order they want. and even thought im not gaia staff, if gaia advertised the site more, i bet there would be thousands more people joining daily. one major thing is that gaia should make it so gold is easier to get. some items are so expensive, so players sit for hours playing games and such to earn all of their gold. it gets EXTREMELY boring and irritating. also, the house for gaia are reallly small so we should be able to expand the houses and create different rooms and have waaaaay more furniture. i also think that its really annoying that some items are "soulbound: to you, so you cant do anything with it really.yahh wahmbulance  

II cRy nOw II

iflookscouldkill123

2,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:24 pm
Hey there fellow Gaians! biggrin
I must say Gaia has some ups and down but there are many ups i believe. There is one thing that always causes my computer to crash and it so frustrating i just go on runescape or imvu crying i think that there shud be people who kind of patrol rooms...like there are spammers sometimes that just appear
and THAT is wat causes my comp to crash all the time i think..lol so that is what shud change in my opinion
tytyty i know i am amazing! hahahaha blaugh
Your in Eternity,
Death  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:02 pm
One day me and my friend nicole were walking all alone in the forset and suddenly we here some one or something saying our names in the wind. exactly like a ghost we didnt know what to think. We thought it may just be Nicoles boyfriend Nicholas but it turned out to be a distent shadow . Shae is that you i whisperd quietly into the cold air . We waited for 10 seconds ......... nothing we said at the same time .It turned out to be a ghost named Elizibath she was pale blond hair , blue eyed little girl . About 8 or 9 .... Elizibath were are you'r parents i almost stutterd into the cold air..... Elizibath whisperd quiet and sad as if she didnt know what we were talking about . My parents are dead they died in a wreck from picking me up from school on a tuesday Elizibath said. i thought you were alive . No i've been dead for 10 years waiting for my brother to pass on with me . well do u know why he hasnt passed on. Because of his girlfriend named Sara . Sara was his whole world praticlly but she left him that night for the football captin his name was Jacob . My brother killed himself that night by hanging him self in the barn because of her . And he wont leave without her . Cant we help him pass on well you both .Said Mint ... I think that wont happen people who have lived here have usally died from the same reasons we did. They haunt this place as were i stay here with my brother .My brothers name is Max he loved Sara more than his own life. And he showed her that if he couldnt have him he would never move on . And from the moment they met .He told her that and now he haunts this land waiting for her to come back . come here and i'll show you . Elizibath takes mints hand and walks with her . See right there in that tree he's been waiting for her for 11 years . and she hasn't came back here ever since he killed himself.  

IIxFallenAngelicKissesxII

makeup_freak99

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:19 pm
hi i love the city of gold and here s a cheer just for it!
go go go gold city go go oh yeahh
it is the city, it is the grand city,oh oh oh yeah gold city
we we can do this  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:21 pm
Umm can u accept poems? here is one i made up by myself for christmas

here yee here yeee
here comes the christmas tree
its time for christmas
so come on, dont miss this
i seriuosly want some presents
for christmas.

here another one for nature :
Beautiful Raindrops drip on the ground..
I say it makes such a Beautiful Sound..
I still wish that the Sun could still come out..
So I gave Mother Nature such a big pout..
At last the Bright Light shines on me..
Then I told Mother Nature" Yay Yipeee!"

All of these or made by me. SERIUOSLY. plus i am a fourth grader and i hope u can take fourth grader stuff! PLEASE ACCEPT THIS !! i hope i can winn...O.O
whee  

2nice4ya

2nice4ya

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm
Umm can u accept poems? here is one i made up by myself for christmas

here yee here yeee
here comes the christmas tree
its time for christmas
so come on, dont miss this
i seriuosly want some presents
for christmas.

here another one for nature :
Beautiful Raindrops drip on the ground..
I say it makes such a Beautiful Sound..
I still wish that the Sun could still come out..
So I gave Mother Nature such a big pout..
At last the Bright Light shines on me..
Then I told Mother Nature" Yay Yipeee!"

All of these or made by me. SERIUOSLY. plus i am a fourth grader and i hope u can take fourth grader stuff! PLEASE ACCEPT THIS !! i hope i can winn...O.O
whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 am
helloooooooooooooooo u guys are so coolllllllllllllllllllllllllll lolllllololololololo wats up people nice people are so nice idk wat im writing but i dont care so ill just write anything so my faviorte color is pink,purple,sky blue, violet,rainbow color,andlight yellow.My faviorte clothes to wear are skinny jeans,purple shirts,white shirts that has heart heart heart heart heart heart heart flowers and other thing like that,strap on shoes and srapless sandals  

michika13

o_oBrOkEnLoVe_GrRrRaWro_o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 pm
I strongly beilive that gaia should make all the nice stores we have accessable to people who cant buy gaia money by letting us buy items with gaia gold too. I also think that if we changed up the games every so often that people wouldnt get so bored with the games. Making it easier to gain gaia gold would help out the newbies alot and that would cut down on all the begging for gold. More chat rooms, plus more activities to do in those chate rooms would amp up the peoples love for being there. If we lowered the price for the trade cards more people would have money to trade with once they acquire one.Emoticons are cool and i agree that the avis should be more interactive as well. I think that if we can up how many models of cars we have that it would make it more intreseting to go to the rallys and race. I think we should do away with the gaia houses because most people dont even visit them, we go to rallies and chat rooms and such so the houses end up a waste of space. well i can think of much else but ill try to add more later sweatdrop bye  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:32 pm
A Single Black Rose

A single black rose,
Set down on the grave
Out of despair and hopelessness
But not out of the fact that she was your love and your life
Or for the fact that you’re mourning over her death
And you had refused to acknowledge her
No, not because you completely and utterly will miss her
But because you had to leave her something,
Out of respect for her and her family
And although you had completely ruined her life
Stringing her along, feeding her lies
Which she ate up ravenously
She still loves you,
Even though you broke her heart into more than a thousand pieces

A single black rose
Representing the hatred and love
Representing the destruction that you benighted onto her life
Representing my broken heart, her defeat of giving into you
Representing your deceitful ways, as if you were an incubus
A single black rose
The petals falling off, one by one
In recognition of the tears she shed over you
The thorns, pricking your fingers and causing you to bleed
As recognition to the pain that you had caused her

Once, you gave her a flower,
A single black rose
You had told her to be careful,
That the thorns of the flower p***k and cause you to bleed

Once, you gave her a flower,
You showed her that you really loved her
You treated her like a person,
Instead of something disposable

Once, you gave a girl a flower
The single black rose,
Once, you gave a girl a flower,
And that girl was me.

OK... so IDK if it's 1000 words or not..

ROAR_Its_Resaxoxo

Potatoes are hawt rolled 9 100-sided dice: 29, 86, 7, 40, 16, 91, 69, 39, 27 Total: 404 (9-900)

Potatoes are hawt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:36 pm
taeyang is me im a best singer  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:49 am
this probly wont be 1000 words but any way i think that they should improve wait wut r we improving if its gaia then their block out on word and the slowness and other crap but if its on here on this guild i would say puts some color up dont be afraid to make people blind from all the color and also im having issues gettin to stuff so that could be fixed. okay now to be creative with my fix-er-uppers ummm when fixxing color try useing neon it makes the world see able and when fixxing glitches idk cuz i suck with computers. umm with the word block okay when ever i go out to see my friend on here i always get block for saying words that arent even bad like umm thumps and ummm stuff like that <--- but any way the slowness is probly my computer and cant be fixed but any way i thought id complain about it but if it iz gaia then speed it all up cuz i wanna get through with thiz supper fast so i get atleast 1 math problem done on my homework so yepp o hope my ranting on about terrible crap helps u out surprised

ll CRAYON ATTACK ll

Familiar Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

X_Alejandro16_X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:22 pm
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:46 am
well i say that we should help girlfriends and boyfriends that break up because they take all the bull crap on some people that didn't even do anything about their relasionships so i say we help them say who's who's fault it is and say srry to each other cuz well they like each other and love happens alot and gaia and my point is te help gaians work with each other communicate help thats all the matters the most in this website meeting people all around the world.... gaia should be a creative website not a bull crap wesite try to make it a good website...(this might not me a 1000 words srry tried my best)  

asiankumia

some bxtch

Tipsy Ladykiller

9,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:47 am
I think that they should lower the prices of items in the Marketplace. Like for the Cash shop items? Or the Monthly Collectibles? I think that's lame. I also think that they should make more games. And more clothes and items and accessories and furniture and car parts. And I think that there should be more things that can be bought with Gaia Gold, and less that can be bought with Gaia Cash!!!! Sorry if that offends anyone, but it's just the truth of what I think. So, I think the prices should be lowered, that there should be more games, more stuff, and less things that must be bought with Gaia Cash. I And then I apologized for offending anyone that I might have offended.
I THINK THAT'S IT!!! T H A N K Y O U ! ! !  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff