Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shopping District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:12 pm
In a flash, Ayato went from sitting on a roof top to standing right next to the espada. His sword drawn and pointed at the foe. "Thats one way to get the attention of Soul Society. I would have just tried calling."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:22 pm
"Good...I was hoping someone was here. Judging by your reiatsu, it's the level of someone I would actually enjoy fighting." Due to the Espada's natural superiority over the Shinigami, Alder was able to grip the man's zanpakuto without being cut. Unless this man went into at least Shikai, he would find it very difficult to damage the Hierro of this Espada. Alder was known in Hueco Mundo for the strength of his Hierro. It seemed that his was unnaturally strong.

Without much hesitation, Alder lifted the blade, and, as such, lifted the Shinigami. He tossed his opponent into the air a bit, before vanishing and reappearing above him. He swung his right leg around in a powerful kick, arcing closer and closer to a great blow. If the captain of squad twelve was struck by this attack, he would be sent crashing to the ground, which was nearly fifty feet below.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:43 pm
Ayato quickly blocked the leg with his sword but the force still flung him to the ground. "Bakudo number thirty-seven, Tsuriboshi." The blue star appeared beneath Ayato. It stopped him from crashing and began to stretch, it then released and sent Ayato back up. Ayato took his sword and stabbed it into his stub of a right arm. "Fly, Kanaria." His sword began to glow and Ayato vanished. He flashed step to above the espada, his sword now in the shape of a claw. He then thrust it at the Espada with his talons out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 am
Alder, upon sensing the entity behind him, spun and drew his rapier in one fluid movement, clashing with the claw only inches from his face. His rapier was in between two of the claws, and he could quite easily feel the pressure being put on him. "Oooh....not bad." Alder chuckled. He slipped his rapier downward, and he lowered as well, now being under the captain. Since the captain had used such force to attack, he would still be in motion from the aforementioned attack.

Alder used this to his advantage. As the captain passed over him, he thrust his rapier up at him, aiming to impale the captain through the stomach.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:37 pm
Ayato shifted his weight so he could dodge the attack. The sword still manage to make a cut along his gut though. He stabled himself and jumped back a couple of feet from his opponent. "You aren't bad yourself. Apparently I need to step up my game for you. Hado #31, Shakaho." Red fire ball formed and shot out at the Arrancar. But Ayato meant this only as a distraction. He flashed to a safe distance above the Espada and began the next part of his plan. "Crown of the King shatter the bones of the beast, let your six hands place judgment on the wicked as they bow in your honor, Hado #60 Six Imperial Swords!" The six blades formed and began to crash upon the Espada.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 am
Alder struck the first Hadou away with the back of his hand, causing him to bleed a bit from the attack burning his Hierro. As the blades descended from the sky, Alder leaped backward so that they had to horizontally follow him. However, this was his goal. He was perfectly in line with both the captain's attack and him.

In fact, even the bleeding was part of his plan. "Gran Rey Cero." He immediately fired an ENORMOUS purple Cero from his palm, shattering the Kidou, and heading straight for the Squad Twelve Captain.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 am
"Bakudo #39, Arc Shield" The large shield formed in front of Ayato just in time to block the attack. The force of the cero hitting the shield began to crack it. Ayato put for reiatsu into the shield and it managed to hold until the cero was done. The shield shattered and Ayato flash stepped to where the Espada was. He thrusted his claw forward at the espada, while also preparing to shoot a Hado #4, White Lightning into his foes chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:45 pm
Alder slipped his fingers between the openings in the claws, and gripped Ayato's claw itself. He pulled himself up and over the captain, dodging the Hadou with the captain's claw. He spun around midair, and fired a Pecar Cero straight at the point where the Medulla meets the spine (That bump in the back of your neck).

The Pecar Cero was certainly a Cero to be feared; it was about the width of a can of pop, and had immense piercing potential. If this attack hit, the captain would have a clean hole shooting through his medulla and adam's apple due to the angle Alder fired the Cero at.

If this attack hit, the Captain would also be paralyzed from the neck down. Permanently, if he didn't get treatment rather quickly.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:22 pm
Ayato quickly jumped up, using the arm the espada still had clenched onto his own. He barely dodged the cero by doing this. Now, directly above the espada, Ayato hanged in the air with his hand still clench to the Espada. He unclenched his fist and pointed his nail to the espada's head. He pressurized the reiatsu in his talons and they shot out at the Espada.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:26 pm
Alder's eyes widened as the attack progressed, and, as he used a Sonido to escape, his left shoulder was sliced. He appeared to the right of the captain, gripping his shoulder. The flow of blood wasn't terrible, but it wasn't just a small cut, either. "Not bad...though, I don't think you're as powerful as the captain I wish to fight." He said plainly as he brandished his rapier. He lunged headlong at the captain, and made it appear that he was going to swing at the captain. At the last moment before his blade sliced the man open, Alder muttered something under his breath, and the rapier vanished into a cloud of reiatsu.

Shortly after, Alder was now back to back with the captain. The cloud of reiatsu had vanished, and, in less than a second from his muttering, the two of them were surrounded by six, double ended spears. They hovered lifelessly around them, each of them a pure white. However, Alder commanded them without moving, only with his thoughts. The spears moved in response, two of them going to impale the captain from the front as two others moved to stab at him from behind. The last two fired Cero at him from above and below. If used successfully, this attack would either severely injure or kill the one trapped inside.

Alder wasn't pulling any punches; his Resurrecion was meant to overwhelm the foe with a devastating series of extremely rapid attacks, as was his specialty, as well as his Hierro. "Well, Captain....you made me go and use my Resurrecion...I could've gone on without it, but it was getting boring." He said as he fired a Pecar Cero at the captain from afar, aiming to impale him through the heart.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:16 am
Ayato moved as fast as he could to get himself out of this bind. He began moving forward to get away from the espada. He caught one of the spears with his claw but the other one impaled his shoulder. He flash stepped to get away from the two coming behind him, but now he had a cero heading for him. "Bankai!" Ayato's reaction was sloppy. The cero hit and a huge puff of smoke formed. As the smoke settled, the two blue wings of Ayato's bankai were folded around him. Ayato unfolded his wings to revel his second claw, which grabbed the spear in his shoulder and pulled it out. "That was a good maneuver there, but you won't get me again." He threw the spears back at the espada. "But now the fun is starting to begin."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 am
The spears halted without Alder having to touch them. His goal was complete; he was going to start making a record of each captain's bankai, by slowly fighting it out of them. His spears moved to surround him again. "I'm sure that you now realize why the Espada credit me for my speed, though I must say that my Hierro is my real strength." He grinned as he began to operate again. Four of his spears moved in a square pattern to impale the captain through his shoulders and hips. Two remained behind to protect their master.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 pm
(Yeah, I'm leaving.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm
((Sorry about that, I had to go to this convention thing for my church, and I expected internet there but no once could get on it. I'll have a response posted in just a couple of minutes.))  

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:01 pm
Ayato's mind was calculating everything he needed as fast as it could. He made the conclusion that at there current reiatsu level, those spears will not damage his wings. He folded his left wing over his body and the swatted the spears away once they were close enough. "Bakudo #73, Tozansho" He then sealed the four spears in a large pyramid shaped barrier.

That should give me a couple of seconds. Ayato then focused a large amount of reiatsu into his wings to make him faster while hes flying. He flapped his wings once and was propelled at the Espada at speeds just a little higher then Mach 1, he pulled back his right arm and made a fist, and prepared to hit the Espada in the gut once he reached him.  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff