Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:38 pm
"No problem," Mao responded. "It was what I was born to do. Hell, I'm surprised they don't pay me for it...Oh wait they already do!" He smiled and tried to get more comfortable. "I hope I can put these things away soon though," he said pointing at his wings. He took a deep breath and quickly exhaled. He was almost glad the pain was gradually starting to go away. Of course, being that he was a demon, he never tended to complain much about it. He thought it was something that he naturally had to get accustomed to.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:05 pm
Nathan smiled back, pecked Mao's lips, then disappeared to get his water, calmly explaining to his boss that they couldn't have gone anywhere else with Mao as he was in far too much pain. The boss grumbled but accepted it nonetheless. Nathan took Mao the water. "There we go. Now go to sleep for a few hours whilst I work, ok?" he asked gently.  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:04 pm
"Alright." Mao took the glass of water and immediately drank it. He then closed his eyes and attempted to fall asleep once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 am
Nathan kissed his forehead, sighed softly but happily, then left to work for three hours. He hoped that Mao was asleep, that none of his collegues would disturb Mao's precious slumber.

"So you're with the dish, huh?" asked Davyn, leaning against the wall with his arms folded as he watched Mao. The 'dish' he was referring to was Nathan, who had been working for around an hour by this point without a break. Davyn's tone was neutral, but his stance said something just a little different. He and Nathan had never been a couple, or even dated, but Davyn wouldn't mind taking a bite out of Nathan...

((... hope it's alright to make up another character. If not please tell me. &&& obviously feel free to introduce other characters yourself if you want to >.<;; this was a spur-of-the-moment thing.))  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:15 pm
((Of course I don't mind. I was actually planning to bring Mao's sister in later on. You can have as many characters as you want.))

Mao opened his eyes and stared at Davyn. By this time, his wings had been retreated so he just looked like a normal human again. "Are you talking to me?" he asked drowsily as he sat up. His head was the only thing that hurt now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm
*throws bunny down*...*sitts down*...*crys*...i am so confused  

Lormare69

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:59 am
((First, cool! I look forward to 'meeting' his sister ^_^
Second: what the hell?! Why are you here, Lormare69?!))

Davyn eyed him critically, then made a judgement that Mao truly was in pain and repeated his rhetorical question. "Of course, you're probably just drunk instead of actually ill. I reckon Nath could do a whole lot better!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:58 pm
"Don't test me," Mao replied sitting up. As always, he wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone let alone Davyn. "If you honestly think there is something between he and I, then think again because I have no interest in men. Of course I can see why you might be worried. After all, not everyone can be an image of perfection."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:03 am
Davyn snorted. "Wonderful little routine. No, really. But it doesn't wash with me." He winked and turned on his heel, looking over his shoulder when he reached the door. "We'll all be watching you...." he murmured before going back to work. He didn't believe Mao, but he wanted to because otherwise his own jealousy would chase Nathan away from him.

Nathan finished work, then went to find Mao. Exhausted, he never-the-less managed to be quiet as he poked his head round the door to see if Mao was sleeping. "Hey..." he whispered, experimenting to see whether or not he got an answer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 pm
"What!?" Mao growled. He glared at him as he stood up. "Are you quite done yet. I'm leaving. I can't stand it here anymore."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:10 pm
Nathan nodded, sighing softly as he stood back from the door. "Take care when you walk home, ok? I won't follow you 'cause you won't want me to, but... make sure you arrive safely, please?!" he pleaded gently, tired as he gave in to the fact that Mao wouldn't want to see him. Earlier was obviously a fluke.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:07 pm
Mao stood up and walked to the door. "Don't tell me what to do. I hate myself right now for even trusting you. I should have known all you wanted to do was tease me and then go ahead and laugh at me behind my back when I made a fool of myself in front of everyone including your little boyfriend." He stormed off ignoring the pain that was slowly returning. Once he was outside he spread his wings once more and flew off. In mid flight he suddenly found himself being shot down again. He lost control and consiousness at the same time and was sent plumeting back down to the ground. He landed in a field just outside the city. Before he fell the last sounds he heard were those of two other demons roaring and laughing along with what sounded like his younger sister.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:18 pm
Nathan frowned and instantly began to run after Mao, confused by his words. He didn't have a boyfriend, hadn't talked about Mao other than when he originally told his boss why Mao was there, and so didn't understand Mao's anger.
When Mao took off he yelled, but knew the demon hadn't heard him and so went back to work, intending to work all of his shifts at once since there was no point in going home - he couldn't fly after Mao, or otherwise track him.

((Should I edit this so that Nathan goes for a walk and finds Mao, or would that be too unlikely? xp sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:59 am
((Try going off of this...))

Outside a large crowd of people ran up and down the streets like crazed cattle. Rumors had suddenly been going around about a fight outside the city. The boys who Nathan and Mao had confronted earlier were amongs the many people. One of them yelled, "hurry up you morons. I want to see that guy get killed!" As they ran another yelled, "Payback!" As the people continued to run towards the outskirts of town the situation had become worse. By then many knew that the ones fighting were none other than demons.
"Oh look," Ai said as she noticed all the people. "I have an audience. I guess I'm more popular than I thought." She smirked and looked back down at Mao. "Everyone came here to see me beat up my darling big brother. I am oh so very happy right now." See as Mao could not respond, Ai grabbed him by the neck and tossed him as far as she could. The whole thing made it seem as if he was nothing more than a simple rag doll.

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 pm
((O_O ok.))

Nathan, attracted by all the noise and commotion, hurriedly apologised to his boss as he sprinted out the door in order to follow the murderous crowd. Of course his boss was used to such behaviour, and simply assumed that his naive employee was on his usual 'save the world!' mission. No doubt he'd rushed off to stop the fight and get the wounded to hospital...
He made his way to the front, ducking under and around people so that he wouldn't elbow them - his aim was always to heal and never to harm, though he did not always succeed - and saw that Mao was being thrown around. For once he felt rage building up inside him, something he wasn't accustomed to feeling. However, despite his inexperience he still allowed himself to simply react rather than think it through, and as such ended up slapping Ai's cheek as he zoomed past her to get to Mao's side, kneeling in the dirt.

"Mao, you idiot, wake up! I swear I'll help her beat you if you don't wake up right now!" he ordered sternly, somehow being sincere without having any true intent to beat Mao up. "I don't know who spoke to you, but I am single, didn't discuss you with anyone, and have no intention of making a fool out of you!" he growled, voice only audible from where Mao was lying. "But you have to know by now that I won't be a good enough defender for you, even though I'm gonna try!!"
He stood up, faced where Ai was when he'd slapped her, and waited for her retaliation.

((How was that? xD))  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces