Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Orlando Meet-Up Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there anyone that's still here?
  Yes
View Results

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:37 pm
Zelexia
Freya_Crescent
Zelexia
Hang around, I was still planning on being there before 5pm, but since I understand about the traffic I don't mind hanging around a while. I know Rob has my number if he needs to call me, but if any of you need my number then you can PM me for it. I'm not posting it in the topic though. sweatdrop

What time before 5:00? I can get there pretty much whenever at this point. I think I have your number...
Depends on when my brother and I finish the laundry, since I need the clothes clean before I can wear them. xp

I'm going to go ahead and PM you my phone number, we can exchange that way, and get this straightened out before tomorrow because Gaia is blocked from MFT's servers. Rob is not reliable when it comes to answering his phone and getting things planned so I very well might need a ride, unless I have some way to go there right after school.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm
sweatdrop I wish I had a car I would have been able to get you since I don't work tomorrow.  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:46 pm
DDR? YES!!!!! 4laugh heart We can DDR together, and you can marvel at how bad I am at it. xp

Edi Nippoli: My brother's cool with giving you a lift from school, so you don't have to worry about getting to the mall. I tried to PM you my number back, but that didn't go so well so I'll just have to call you later. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:22 pm
Edi Nippoli
Rob is not reliable when it comes to answering his phone and getting things planned

I can't help it that you guys always call me when I'm away from the phone. xp razz

I'm picking up Vicki and she's going to be futher out than I thought, but still on the way to the mall if I alter the route I was going to originally take. Does Edi still need a ride? If it's from her home, her and Vicki are going to be like on two opposite sides of the mall. stressed  

CrazyRob

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:26 pm
CrazyRob
Edi Nippoli
Rob is not reliable when it comes to answering his phone and getting things planned

I can't help it that you guys always call me when I'm away from the phone. xp razz

I'm picking up Vicki and she's going to be futher out than I thought, but still on the way to the mall if I alter the route I was going to originally take. Does Edi still need a ride? If it's from her home, her and Vicki are going to be like on two opposite sides of the mall. stressed

Naw, I'm getting a ride with Zelexia and her brother from school.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:34 pm
Awww I wish I could go! I love DDR! Oh my gosh its been so long since I've played! I used to be alright at it. I can't even imagine now. emo  

Mackencheese

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:39 pm
Edi Nippoli
CrazyRob
Edi Nippoli

Naw, I'm getting a ride with Zelexia and her brother from school.
Ok, that'll work. *wonders if Vicky is able to leave work earlier so we have more time to hang out since everyone else is getting there early* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:41 pm
Mackencheese
Awww I wish I could go! I love DDR! Oh my gosh its been so long since I've played!
At least you've done it. Some of us are still DDR virgins. blaugh  

CrazyRob

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:51 pm
Mackencheese
Awww I wish I could go! I love DDR! Oh my gosh its been so long since I've played! I used to be alright at it. I can't even imagine now. emo
should make a ddr party next lol. Yeah I haven't playing lately dude to the fact that my neigh-boor down staris is a total biatch >.>  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 pm
CrazyRob
Mackencheese
Awww I wish I could go! I love DDR! Oh my gosh its been so long since I've played!
No way! You have to play! Its so amusing!  

Mackencheese

Mackencheese

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 pm
purplekitty
Mackencheese
should make a ddr party next lol. Yeah I haven't playing lately dude to the fact that my neigh-boor down staris is a total biatch >.>
pfffft! play when they aren't there.
Or just tell em they should play sometime.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:22 pm
Mackencheese
CrazyRob
Mackencheese
No way! You have to play! Its so amusing!
I've done the hand versions. I forgot the name of it though. Gaia had a version of it once (maybe like last year for the prom event). Also, Guitar Hero. razz  

CrazyRob

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:06 am
purplekitty
I'll be able to stay till like 8pm or so. I need to go to Disney the next day to get a new I.D >.> I'll probably get there around 3 or 4 tomorrow. Anything you guys want to do there? Or just want to hang around?

Zelexia
Hang around, I was still planning on being there before 5pm, but since I understand about the traffic I don't mind hanging around a while. I know Rob has my number if he needs to call me, but if any of you need my number then you can PM me for it. I'm not posting it in the topic though. sweatdrop

Since some of you are coming early, does anyone plan on eating dinner someplace together? Due to Vicki's job stuff, we may not be there until 7:15ish...maybe. Do you guys want to eat somewhere around that time or should Vicki and I eat before that? There's a chance I might be able to show up earlier...just that I told Vicki I'd pick her up from her job and bring her over to everyone when she was done with work. whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:06 am
purplekitty
Mackencheese
Ah, the reasons I refuse to live in an Apartment Complex.

My DDR Mat is dusty too, I just haven't been able to play lately, the living room is a giant mess hole. We've been in the midst of Spring Cleaning for about a month now, and while my kitchen is coming along nicely, my brother's living room is still a big mess hole. On this note, I also can't invite anyone over because of the danger to life and limb. sweatdrop  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:14 am
CrazyRob
Since some of you are coming early, does anyone plan on eating dinner someplace together? Due to Vicki's job stuff, we may not be there until 7:15ish...maybe. Do you guys want to eat somewhere around that time or should Vicki and I eat before that? There's a chance I might be able to show up earlier...just that I told Vicki I'd pick her up from her job and bring her over to everyone when she was done with work. whee
I was going to leave that up in the air. If we do go for food I was going to call you and let you know, but it isn't something I'm making any real plans for, I eat when I'm hungry so it's hard to nail a time to that. xp  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff