Reply The NFL Guild
I want my team to get..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:37 pm
I'm happy that the Giants got LB Michael Boley and DT Rocky Bernard. Hopefully we can look into getting WR Houshmandzadeh, a SS, and a CB.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:26 pm
As a panthers fan i want a new, young, skilled DB and Jay Cutler...since he just announced that he would not go to Denver next year and is looking.
I want Peppers to go to Denver and we could get Jay Cutler, even though i dont think the Broncos are ready to sign a paycheck big enough for Peppers. At the same time the Broncos need a good D-lineman, preferably a nose guard, but come on Julius will bring any defense good not harm.And the Panthers is the best team looking for a new QB, and what QB woud not want Deangelo and Stewie at their backfield?!?  

identity7

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 pm
identity7
As a panthers fan i want a new, young, skilled DB and Jay Cutler...since he just announced that he would not go to Denver next year and is looking.
I want Peppers to go to Denver and we could get Jay Cutler, even though i dont think the Broncos are ready to sign a paycheck big enough for Peppers. At the same time the Broncos need a good D-lineman, preferably a nose guard, but come on Julius will bring any defense good not harm.And the Panthers is the best team looking for a new QB, and what QB woud not want Deangelo and Stewie at their backfield?!?

Peppers going to Denver in a trade for Cutler would have made sense for Carolina. But the Broncos probably benefited even more, by getting two first rounders, a third rounder, and a decent QB.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:51 am
Panthers would have given up way to much to get Cutler. But Peppers and a 1st this year may have done the trick. Broncos were just too greedy. They wanted way to much for their QB.  

vegito61283

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 pm
vegito61283
Panthers would have given up way to much to get Cutler. But Peppers and a 1st this year may have done the trick. Broncos were just too greedy. They wanted way to much for their QB.

A good player like Peppers as well as a first round pick still would have been way too much to give up. Anyways, Delhomme is a pretty good QB, and the Panthers should do alright with him. They didn't need the trade like the Bears did, which is why they over-payed in the trade.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:14 pm
Dude-LAP
vegito61283

A good player like Peppers as well as a first round pick still would have been way too much to give up. Anyways, Delhomme is a pretty good QB, and the Panthers should do alright with him. They didn't need the trade like the Bears did, which is why they over-payed in the trade.

well they could have overpaid like they did for last years 1st rd draft pick from philly  

vegito61283

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:32 am
vegito61283
Dude-LAP
vegito61283

well they could have overpaid like they did for last years 1st rd draft pick from philly

Jonathan Stewart seems to be good. Don't know what Jeff Otah was good. But we won't know yet, until a few years. What did the Panthers give up exactly?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:19 pm
Dude-LAP
vegito61283
Dude-LAP
vegito61283

Jonathan Stewart seems to be good. Don't know what Jeff Otah was good. But we won't know yet, until a few years. What did the Panthers give up exactly?

They gave up their 2 round, 5th round and this year 1st round. I think I am missing one.  

vegito61283

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:10 pm
vegito61283
Dude-LAP
vegito61283
Dude-LAP
vegito61283

They gave up their 2 round, 5th round and this year 1st round. I think I am missing one.

Wow, then yeah, they over-payed. But it seems like both the Panthers and Eagles needed those extra first rounders for their respective years. Anyways, if the Panthers were to use something as trade bait regarding the Draft or another player, then they'd probably just use Peppers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 pm
I want the Bears to get rid of Ted Phillips in the Office, get rid of Lovie Smith & anyone on his staff who follows his philosophy.

The Bears deserve more than Lovie Smith

Valas Hume

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 pm
The Giants might be closer to trading for Braylon Edwards.

My ideal Draft Day situation would be for the Giants to trade for Braylon Edwards, select a LB within the first two rounds, select an OL for depth, select Ramses Barden, select a S for depth, and select Gartrell Johnson.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:38 pm
I really want the Broncos to get a new Qb although Simms and Orton are good Qbs the Broncos need another good Qb, i say Mark Sanchez would be a good choice, and good for Denver.  

Fernando Torres_009

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:56 pm
Master Hernan
I really want the Broncos to get a new Qb although Simms and Orton are good Qbs the Broncos need another good Qb, i say Mark Sanchez would be a good choice, and good for Denver.

If Mark Sanchez is available when the Broncos pick at #12, then I think it will be hard for them to pass on him. I don't think that they need a QB that desperately, because Simms and Orton are both decent at the least.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 am
Dude-LAP
Master Hernan

If Mark Sanchez is available when the Broncos pick at #12, then I think it will be hard for them to pass on him. I don't think that they need a QB that desperately, because Simms and Orton are both decent at the least.

Could Denver use either Orton or Simms as trade bait at the Draft?

Valas Hume

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm
Valas Hume
Dude-LAP
Master Hernan

Could Denver use either Orton or Simms as trade bait at the Draft?

Possibly. There are rumors that the Browns might be shopping QB Brady Quinn in a possible deal. The Broncos also might try and trade up for a QB, using either two of these QBs, but I doubt it.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff