Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:44 am
Noel smiled and let herself be pulled next to Aysu. Her hand gently carressed Aysu's arm. "You're welcome." She just wanted to stay here. Why break the moment?

"Yes, let's not end it yet." She sat up and looked into Aysu's eyes. "My daughter will be ok, for a little while longer." Now Noel was being bold and she thought if they were going to break this magical moment it would be broken in a nice way. Noel closed her eyes and leaned forward to kiss Aysu on her lips.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:45 am
When Noel's lips touched hers, Aysu's heart skipped a beat. The date was going fantastically before, but now it was absolutely wondrous. Though she was momentarily stunned, Aysu recovered and wrapped both arms around Noel to bring her yet closer in a tight embrace. The naiad reciprocated the kiss, choosing not to part until the end of what felt like the longest moment of her life. The world had slowed down, but it wasn't because of boredom.

Aysu let out a quiet chuckle. The smile that grew on her face showed that Noel's idea was definitely a pleasant one. "Wow." There was nothing better to say to that? Aysu was suddenly terrible with words, it seemed.

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:01 am
Noel became dizzy the moment Aysu pulled her close. She felt like the moment wouldn't end and really didn't want it too. She put her arms around Aysu during the kiss and when it was finally broken sighed.

"Yeah, wow!" Noel repeated. That was better than snow, ice cream and anything she had ever felt before. She kept her arms around Aysu and her smile would never leave her face. "That was amazing...better than anything." She giggled.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:24 am
Aysu nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I really liked that." So much that the ability to say anything that sounded more intelligent than a child seemed to slip out of her grasp. However, she was alright with that. In Noel's arms, and after that kiss, Aysu didn't care much about anything else. All that mattered right then was Noel.

"Words are inadequate," decided the naiad, the most elaborate thing she said since Noel's lips touched hers. "So I won't try to use them to describe it." When could they kiss again? ...Aysu, don't overdo it!

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:53 am
"Me too." Noel was glad she had been bold. That wasn't really her style, but this time it suited her well. She was happy Aysu had liked it as much as Noel. Noel's face was a bit pink, but she wasn't embarressed.

"Yeah, they are." Noel's thoughts turned to what they could use instead. She smiled, "Let's not use words then." She leaned in again to show what she meant to describe her happiness, more kissing!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:03 pm
Sometimes, the best thing to do was to be bold. Aysu certainly wasn't complaining. The naiad was perfectly alright with more kissing. She certainly hadn't been expecting to get such wonderful kisses on her blind date with Noel, but it had gone so well and this was the perfect way to end such a wonderful date. She also loved feeling Noel so close to her.

When they finally parted again, Aysu couldn't help the giggles that escaped from her lips. "Now that's a good way to describe happiness." It was the perfect way, in fact.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:20 pm
Noel felt happier than she had been in a very long time. She fully intended it to stay that way. She kissed Aysu and then smiled as they broke free yet again.

Noel leaned her haed against Aysu's neck. "Yeah." She said with a sigh, she had a dreamy look on her face. "It's beyond happiness." She didn't know what word was beyond happiness, but it was how she felt with Aysu.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:29 pm
Beyond happiness was a good way to describe it. Aysu couldn't find an exact word for the feeling, but she didn't need to. Noel understood. Aysu nodded in agreement, rubbing Noel's side lightly. They had just clicked, it seemed. Aysu should have tried this sooner!

"Yeah." Aysu looked a bit dreamy herself. "This is perfect." Parting would be so terribly painful. The naiad forced herself not to think about it for the moment.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:10 pm
Noel was so relaxed and comfortable now next to Aysu. It felt as if they had been together for a few years instead of hours! She cuddled up closer and smiled.

Noel nodded in agreement. She looked out and then noticed how dark it had become. "Oh, it's late..." She didn't say in in a rushed way, more of a sad statement. "I should go soon, I guess."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:27 pm
Aysu felt as if they had known each other forever too. It was very strange, but only a few hours went by and she already couldn't picture her life without Noel. After being with Noel for the afternoon, to be without her would be terrible.

When Noel sorrowfully said she should get going, Aysu cringed. It was dark out. She should probably get going so she could help her mother with Zuri, too. "Unfortunately." Aysu sounded as sorrowful as Noel. She didn't want to move from her seat. "Quite unfortunately... I can't wait to see you again."

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:39 pm
It felt as if forver would go by before they saw each other again and Noel's heart sank. Why was she feeling this way so fast? She didn't know, but was happy she found Aysu...or Aysu found her.

"What if we meet up tomorrow? At the lake? I'll bring Cinna." She got excited at the thought of meeting up again. She knew the lake would be frozen too, "Maybe teach her to skate?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:03 pm
Aysu wished she knew why she felt so close to Noel already, but at the same time, she didn't really care. She just knew that she felt this close to Noel, it felt right, and she didn't want to part from her... ever. "Yeah!" The prospect of meeting so soon made her feel a bit better, though it would feel like forever before the next day came. "I like that idea! And I'm sure Cinna would love to learn how to skate."

"Want me to bring some snacks again?" Aysu could get plenty more ice cream and snow-cones. She could even use some of what she brought today, since they didn't eat all of it.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:58 pm
"She really would, it will be so fun!" Noel smiled and was relieved that she would get to see Aysu again. Of course she would be counting the hours until that time.

"Yeah, you bring yummy treats." Noel said, "If you really want to see something, bring candy...like candy canes or lollypops." She thought this would interest her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Aysu giggled. "Alright, will do. I'll bring plenty of candy, and some ice cream too, of course." It would still be snowy enough that they could keep the ice cream cold, after all. There was no way this would all melt overnight. Aysu kissed her cheek. "I'm interested to see why you want me to bring candies."

She winked, before teasing, "Don't spoil it for me, though." Her daughter must have really liked candy. Aysu had to wonder what Noel's daughter did when she got her hands on candy. ...That was probably the treat.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:11 pm
"That sounds great." Noel hugged the girl next to her. She was so excited about tomorrow she almost forgot the day wasn't quite over yet.

"Oh, I won't!" Noel would keep her promise. She wouldn't let the surprize be ruined for anything. Noel then turned her head and sighed, "I guess we really should part." She didn't want to though.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff