Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You find a Gundam. What do you do?
  Cry like a whiney emo b!tch T_T
  Fight the good fight
  Destroy third world countries, just for kicks.
View Results

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:58 pm
looks like I pulled a Char...as under aged girls...YES! Well one was other is 22
Elle Vianno & Christina Sierra
Found the 4chan one...I got called a ***** lol  
metalmariogc rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:00 pm

Actually 5-4 is from g gundam. And I think I'll go with her. You, on the other hand, have the choice of the crazy b!tch from wing... and some clown lookin girl.

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:02 pm
metalmariogc

Actually 5-4 is from g gundam. And I think I'll go with her. You, on the other hand, have the choice of the crazy b!tch from wing... and some clown lookin girl.

Think the clown girl is Merrybell but I know she's from Turn A  
Lolicon Stratos rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:04 pm
Gonna reroll for here >.> that last one was a mulligan.

Whoot got me some royalty with that one. And another under aged girl >.>
Kiki from 08th ms Team and Queen Diana from Turn A.  

Lolicon Stratos

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Well, I heard the crazy ones are supossed to be good in bed.... *shrug*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:07 pm
metalmariogc

Still I'm not in to psycho b***h sex or clown sex...Couldn't take clown sex seriously. In my mind I'd hear the clown music. Still not as bad as 2 people on 4chan who got Cima who betrayed the Delaz fleet of Zeon but gets killed anyways.  

Lolicon Stratos

Train_The_White_Cat_IIIX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:37 pm
Yuldo
metalmariogc

Still I'm not in to psycho b***h sex or clown sex...Couldn't take clown sex seriously. In my mind I'd hear the clown music. Still not as bad as 2 people on 4chan who got Cima who betrayed the Delaz fleet of Zeon but gets killed anyways.
-sigh- clown or b***h,... hard choice... i'd rather choose my hand ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:30 pm
Train_The_White_Cat_IIIX
Yuldo
metalmariogc

Like I said I did a mulligan and my reroll got me some royalty.  

Lolicon Stratos

Rayne Blessed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:56 am
Yuldo
Train_The_White_Cat_IIIX
Yuldo
metalmariogc

isn't the talk spossed to be gundam????  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:52 pm
Prizz1989
Yuldo
Train_The_White_Cat_IIIX
Yuldo
metalmariogc

isn't the talk spossed to be gundam????

clearly it is because it was a game we just did over Gundam girls.
Delaz, Cima, Royalty being diana, and my ***** bear instinct causing me to get under aged girls such as kiki are part of Gundam.  

Lolicon Stratos

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:55 pm

Lol... moving on. I happen to watch a few eps of Gundam 00. I likey it. Its better that Seed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:04 pm
metalmariogc

Lol... moving on. I happen to watch a few eps of Gundam 00. I likey it. Its better that Seed.

It already failed me with the s**t that went down on like 10-12. Team Patrick will never catch that Pikachu but that won't stop them from trying. New units with a lame name introduced called Over Flags and one of the Over Fags comes with a d**k to pilot it. A pink mobile Suit I find a bit sexist because it happens to be a girl piloting it so they decided to make it pink. The grunt machines from HRL remind me of the Silhouette Engines from King Gainer and they were lol worthy at most seeing as they couldn't take down even the weakest of Overmen from the series. The screen time for Saji, Louise and Louise's mom the milf have been pointless to the story.  

Lolicon Stratos

Train_The_White_Cat_IIIX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:41 pm
metalmariogc

like wise ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:46 pm
Yuldo
metalmariogc

It already failed me with the s**t that went down on like 10-12. Team Patrick will never catch that Pikachu but that won't stop them from trying. New units with a lame name introduced called Over Flags and one of the Over Fags comes with a d**k to pilot it. A pink mobile Suit I find a bit sexist because it happens to be a girl piloting it so they decided to make it pink. The grunt machines from HRL remind me of the Silhouette Engines from King Gainer and they were lol worthy at most seeing as they couldn't take down even the weakest of Overmen from the series. The screen time for Saji, Louise and Louise's mom the milf have been pointless to the story.
could someoe put this in english for me??  

Rayne Blessed

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:54 pm
Prizz1989
Yuldo
metalmariogc

could someoe put this in english for me??

He thinky it bes bad cheese.

T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces