Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Who's your spirit guide? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VwolfV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:51 pm
Zoologist
Eek. So I know it's been quite a long time since someone posted in this particular thread, but I'm hoping I can get some guidance/advice with my 'problem'.

Like a few of the people in here, I not only don't have a spirit guide, but I've also lost the capability to.. 'see'. When I was a lot younger, I'm talking around 4-6, I used to see ghosts & 'shadow person's quite a bit. But after a.. what I'd like to call a horrific sighting, I stopped seeing things, but around the same time I also stopped having the nightmares I was so often plagued with. And I don't know if this helps, but one of my closer friends (who knows a lot about this) has told me that ghosts/spirits also find me to be rather intimidating. confused

I had that same problem. It felt like the was a black iron band over my 3rd eye chakra, but I wasn't sure it was done by me or the God and Goddess (at the time). I think I just saw too much and it overloaded me. It took a couple years, but it started to come back a little while ago. I think time helps and also going to places were there is more "stuff" to see. It helped mine to go on a tour of some haunted woods.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:12 am
I'm honestly not sure if I have one right now. sweatdrop I mean, yes, the fae bother me from time to time, but nothing recent. However, when I was around eleven or twelve years old, I used to see a gray cat in my room a few times a month. Haven't seen her in years, though.  

queertastrophy

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces