Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:54 pm
Regulus, no question. Wormtail freaks me out...and he's prolly not that attractive.

Would you rather...be stuck in a room with Bellatrix or Mrs. Black?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 pm
They've both evil, so...I suppose Walburga since she's less insane...maybe. sweatdrop

Would you rather spend a week at The Burrow with the Weasleys during the summer, or a week at week at Grimmauld Place with the Order during the school year?

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:37 am
I would totally want to spend a week with the Order. I mean I love the Weasleys and everything but all most all of the people I would want to meet were in the Order so I had a better chance of meeting them.

Would you rather spend a month broswing through Hogwart's library or Grimauld Place's library?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 pm
Hogwarts library! I could learn about any subject, and the Black's library would only list pureblood family tress and dark hexes.

Would you rather do the second or third task that Harry has to do in the Triwizard Tournament?

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

llililolo123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 am
HMMM I THINK SECOND TASK

would u rather be stuck in a room with Luna talking about Crumple Horned Snorks, or be stuck in a room with ron when he's talking about how dumb Victor
Krum is?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 pm
Luna! I <3 her and how she's adamant about her strange beliefs. I don't like Ron even when he isn't complaining.

Would you rather watch the Death Eaters dance the tango, or watch the Order dance the salsa? rofl

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

llililolo123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:52 pm
biggrin DEATH EATERS DOING THE TANGO!

um would you rather be in the same compartment on the train as Pansy and Draco or Ginny and Harry?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:47 pm
i would rather be in a compartment with harry and ginny.

would you rather be the son/daughter of james and lily potter or arthur and molly weasley ?  

qkitteh

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Molly and Arthur. I like the Potters better, but if I were the child of James and Lily, then I'd be an orphan. I'd much rather be raised by the Weasleys than the Dursleys.

Would you rather be popular with the Slytherins or the Hufflepuffs?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm
Hufflepuffs. I mean, I like all the houses equally, but when I think about it, I have more Hufflepuff traits than Slytherin. So it's not that I don't like Slytherin, personality wise I'm more like a Hufflepuff.

Would you rather watch the Death Eaters attempt to do a Shakespeare play (probably Romeo and Juliet) or watch Mr. Weasley tinkering with a brand new muggle object that he's never seen before?

Minerva-your question about DEs doing the tango and the Order doing the salsa made me laugh just trying to picture it. rofl  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

HPcrazed24

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:55 pm
Deatheaters attempt the play, that would be HILARIOUS, they probably are horrible actors.

Would you rather kiss a blast ended skrewt, or the brains from the MoM?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:42 pm
oh, ewwwwwww. that's a really hard choice. i guess maybe the skrewt if it was a baby....

would you rather have to spend a day locked in a closet with pettigrew or one of the carrows?  

qkitteh

Reading Queen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 am
Hmmm Pettigrew would sure freak me out, but him cause he's weaker and harmless without Voldie there protecting him. I would feel much safer with him then the Carrows...but he defiantly needs a coat over his face.

Would you rather be locked in the Chamber of Secrets like Ginny or fight the Baskilic like Harry?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:17 am
The basalisk. It sounds more entertaining!!! biggrin . ok would you rather go in the Forbbidon (Spelling?) Forest with Draco and Fang or with Ron and Scabbers!  

weasleyobsession7

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces