Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Initiate Roleplaying Network
Mitsuko's Dorm R Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 806 807 808 809 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:40 pm
B
"Then you won't go back at all..."

Satoshi launched a fireball at the girl, followed quickly by a bolt of lightning.

((EisR....please, please...get on IRC...I need someone like...right now...or I don't know what I'll do...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:21 pm
B
The girl's speed allowed her to dodge the attacks.  

EisR
Vice Captain

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:22 pm
B
Satoshi sent two bolts of lightning at the girl and then slashed with his sword.

((You could at least say no...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:56 pm
B
((You asked 7 hours ago...))
The girl was about 10 feet away from Satoshi. The distance advantage gave her yet again, the ability to dodge the lightning bolts.  

EisR
Vice Captain

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:59 pm
B
Satoshi charged at the girl, hurling a fireball at her before slashing at her with his sword.

((You still could have at least said no. And I know most of you never listen when I say this, but can you not reply to this until tomorrow/later today. I have an early final and I need to get to bed now, and I don't want to wake up to see that I should have stayed up later so I can post so...please go to bed. Thank you in advance for not adding to the stress of this already shitty week.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:04 pm
B
((Then don't reply...))
The girl quickly jumps far out of the way to avoid the fireball.  

EisR
Vice Captain

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:10 am
B
Satoshi predicted the girl would jump back and shot a bolt of lightning near where she would land.

(((............No one ever bothers to ******** listen to anything I say here. Glad to know I'm that unappreciated and worthless here.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:45 am
B
((I don't get why I am not allowed to post just because you don't want to stay up. Plus, I locked the thread last night so you couldn't have posted. You being upset really isn't fair.))
The girl manages to redirect her landing point just in time to avoid the bolt.  

EisR
Vice Captain

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:00 am
B
((Alot of things in life aren't fair, I should know. Sorry I'm so upset, I'm just under so much stress right now I care barely think. And MD is only adding to that stress recently, rather then helping allivate it like it used. I'm sorry....I have a final at 10:30. If you want to try and help me at all...can you please try to be on IRC this afternoon))

Satoshi pointed his sword at the girl again.

"Give up, you are outmatched."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:12 am
Malfrost_Xeon

((Alot of things in life aren't fair, I should know. Sorry I'm so upset, I'm just under so much stress right now I care barely think. And MD is only adding to that stress recently, rather then helping allivate it like it used. I'm sorry....I have a final at 10:30. If you want to try and help me at all...can you please try to be on IRC this afternoon))

((Been watching this OOC chatter for a while now, and if you're really that stressed and MD is just adding on to it, why don't you take a week off from MD and focus on your finals, then come back?

It's quite a simple case of getting your priorities straight and to put even the slightest blame on MD for your stress is not acceptable. It's not like MD's pushing itself on you; you're pushing yourself on MD. MD is on the IRC, the GaiaOnline website, and wherever else you may find it, but it can't bother you if you don't let it.

So quit complaining about your stress.

I am placing a posting halt on Malfrost_Xeon from May 6th, 2014, 10:30AM to May 9th, 2014, 10:30AM. Redeeming "HPBDYANKUN13" to expedite the process.))  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Mitsuko Kichida
Captain

Celebrating Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:21 am
User Image Lilitia looked at Nayuta.

"Are you accusing me of something?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:24 am
Yaneza-kun
Malfrost_Xeon

((Been watching this OOC chatter for a while now, and if you're really that stressed and MD is just adding on to it, why don't you take a week off from MD and focus on your finals, then come back?

It's quite a simple case of getting your priorities straight and to put even the slightest blame on MD for your stress is not acceptable. It's not like MD's pushing itself on you; you're pushing yourself on MD. MD is on the IRC, the GaiaOnline website, and wherever else you may find it, but it can't bother you if you don't let it.

I am placing a posting halt on Malfrost_Xeon from May 6th, 2014, 10:30AM to May 9th, 2014, 10:30AM. Redeeming "HPBDYANKUN13" to expedite the process.))

((Excuse me, sir, but can you not add immensely to my stress 10 mins before my final. You don't even know what I'm ******** going through right now. So don't pretend you know, because you don't know s**t! None of you do! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a test to take. Then I'll be rping when I'm done.))  

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

Momoiri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:27 am
Malfrost_Xeon
Yaneza-kun
Malfrost_Xeon

Excuse me, sir, but can you not add immensely to my stress 10 mins before my final. You don't even know what I'm ******** going through right now. So don't pretend you know, because you don't know s**t! None of you do! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a test to take. Then I'll be rping when I'm done.
((We don't? Don't act like the world revolves around you and no one has ever felt what you are feeling. You clearly don't like listening to me so its fair.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:29 am
Momoiri
Malfrost_Xeon
Yaneza-kun
Malfrost_Xeon

Excuse me, sir, but can you not add immensely to my stress 10 mins before my final. You don't even know what I'm ******** going through right now. So don't pretend you know, because you don't know s**t! None of you do! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a test to take. Then I'll be rping when I'm done.
((We don't? Don't act like the world revolves around you and no one has ever felt what you are feeling. You clearly don't like listening to me so its fair.))

((I dont know how to chill out.))  

Malfrost_Xeon

Celebrating Genius

Momoiri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:32 am
((Then take a break from this group until your finals are over and until you can figure out how to chill out.))  
Initiate Roleplaying Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 806 807 808 809 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games