Reply Redwall roleplay
Roleplaying Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valmor von Carstein

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:33 pm
While Jaclon examined the weapons ((what are they?)), the vermin continued their industrious, yet insidious work. With each bow that was hewn to fuel his great engine of war, victory inched closer to his evil, waiting claws. However, not all the wood was going into his siege engines. Some was being stored to use to fuel the fires of the forge. Though not currently in operation, when Jaclon deemed it time, he would teach the vermin tending the forge what he knew about smithing, which, in his youth, he had been raised to be good at. His work had rewarded him with all his weapons, as well as much of the muscular power he possessed. However, it was not yet time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:35 pm
(Aside from a few off centerd things, I'm not overly too concernd with everything being 100% Redwall accurate. I talked with the Vice Captaiin on it and she says the same thing. It doesn't have to be perfect. Anything else just pm me.)

Yoko just turns and looks at the sea for a few moments before deciding to do a bit on his own. He decides to spy on Jaclon again while the others deal with their own matters at hand. "I know I'll regret this " Yoko says before heading off in the direction of Jaclon's base of operations.  

Yoko the wolf
Captain

Sireez

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:02 pm
Arrow's nose began to bleed. As he wiped the blood away he called forth his squad "Here are your weapons lads pick up the weapon you are most capable of using" The shortest of the three rats picked up the bow and arrow, the tall slender one picked up the sword and the heaviest rat picked up the ax.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:11 pm
Sireez
(as big as you want )

Abby was confused at suculia. it appeared like she was attacking the air

As the shadow figure dodged Suculias strong blos, its huge bulk swayed and it back to retreat into the bushes, suculia chased, some demented force inside her urging her on.  

Taki-di

Valmor von Carstein

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:18 am
Jaclon decided the time was nigh. He turned to a rat running past, having just delivered a load of timber, "You there, go to the forge and tell the beasts in there to load up the furnace. I will be in shortly to help make the moulds."
"Yes, sire," the rat saluted, and then ran back into the cave to do his master's bidding.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:09 am
"Jalcon," Arrow called "whats the current task at hand?"  

Sireez

Valmor von Carstein

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:58 pm
Jaclon crossed his arms, "The time for battle is near. I want good quality weapons for my soldiers."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:38 am
"And how many would you say that is?" Arrow replied.  

Sireez

Valmor von Carstein

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:03 pm
Jaclon shrugged, "At least four-score."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:45 am
Sireez, could you maybe control the fox for now?)  

Taki-di

Sireez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:19 am
The creature continued running from suculia looking back occationally to see if she was still chasing being chased.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:22 am
Suculia put on an extra bust of speed to catch up with the being. Soon, shye was alonside it, growling .She looked at it, fury and hate filling her eyes. This creature enraged her for some reason.  

Taki-di

Sireez

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:10 am
The creature suddenly slid to a stop its eyes were glowing red now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:26 am
A mysterous mouse in a blue hood appeared out of the sea he was drenched but his bow was dry.

"Hey need alittle help over there?"
The Mysterious mouse asked  

flames_of_death 4-X-

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:36 pm
Suculia skid to a halt, skidding around in front of the beast. She narrowed her eyes at it and bared her fangs. Whatever this thing is, it gave her a lust for battle and the ache to spill vermin blood.  
Redwall roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff