Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
[AA] A small Cabin in the Woods ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 560 561 562 563 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:48 pm
Axel smiled and got into her lap curling into a ball he laid down looking up at her "well since were here... tell me about yourself"

Nero smiled and looked at ashley "your brothers cute"

James smiled at kayla and put his hand on her shoulder "hes cute isnt he"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:52 pm
Reon_Zino
Axel smiled and got into her lap curling into a ball he laid down looking up at her "well since were here... tell me about yourself"

Kayla smiled at him and nodded "Yeah I wish I could have my own child with my blood it in it,but as long as I have Luna i'm fine."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 pm
kyonko3
Reon_Zino

Kayla smiled at him and nodded "Yeah I wish I could have my own child with my blood it in it,but as long as I have Luna i'm fine."

James smiled and nodded "yeah well who knows if we get closer perhaps you will have a cub of your own"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 pm
Reon_Zino
kyonko3
Reon_Zino

James smiled and nodded "yeah well who knows if we get closer perhaps you will have a cub of your own"

Kayla turned red and nodded "Y-yeah maybe we might have one of our own."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:57 pm
kyonko3
Reon_Zino
kyonko3
Reon_Zino

Kayla turned red and nodded "Y-yeah maybe we might have one of our own."

James chuckled "who knows what the future holds...well except you by the way you still havent told me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
мαrgσ тιєrrα

They didn't know that she was planning something. Most people thought she was perfectly fine. She was good at pretending...but some people knew she wasn't okay but they didn't realize how bad it was. She would hide every weekend. She tried finding comfort in anything even if that meant killing an innocent being or taking a blade to her skin. Everyday was going by as a blur. They didn't know that she cried herself to sleep every night. They didn't know that she had cut herself so many times. They didn't know that she had written and rewritten letters to all the people she cared about most telling them she loved them and apologizing.

Hesitating, Margo paused for a long time before setting a hand on the fox's head and continuing to pet him again."What's there to tell..? I like animals?" she thought jokingly, honestly not knowing how to describe herself. At least her soft side was slowly unwrapping along with her shell.

She even wrote one to the person who was most important to her, who wouldn't understand what had happened because she was to young. She wanted them to know it wasn't their fault and she loved them dearly. They just didn't know. They found her surrounded... in her own blood. They finally knew... they finally realized that she really wasn't okay and the rumors, and the fake friends, and the guys who liked her for all the wrong reasons, and the family, and the lies, and the imperfect body that she saw, had gotten to her. She finally had the courage to press down hard enough... and they finally knew that she planned this.

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 pm
Reon_Zino

James chuckled "who knows what the future holds...well except you by the way you still havent told me?"

Kayla looked up at him and smiled "I'll tell you right now after I gather some of the pieces together."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 pm
Axel smiled and purred a little as he was pet (yes foxes purr) he chuckled at her answer "well honestly thats not what i ment..tell me about your parents... your life why your here and why there a lares following you" he says meaning the specters that where at the edge of the territory they couldnt enter the itachi borders without permission

James chuckled and kissed her cheek "oh i cant wait"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm
Reon_Zino
Axel smiled and purred a little as he was pet (yes foxes purr) he chuckled at her answer "well honestly thats not what i ment..tell me about your parents... your life why your here and why there a lares following you" he says meaning the specters that where at the edge of the territory they couldnt enter the itachi borders without permission

James chuckled and kissed her cheek "oh i cant wait"

Kayla smiled "So far Ashley and Nero end up together,Masahiko become like Alex,Kion has it great with his mate and the cubs,same thing with Kioto and Kura and us well we have it great."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 pm
James smiled and kissed her gently "thats not exactly what i ment but thats good kayla"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm
Reon_Zino
James smiled and kissed her gently "thats not exactly what i ment but thats good kayla"

Kayla kissed him back and smiled "Then tell me what you ment James and I'll try to find it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 pm
kyonko3
Reon_Zino

Kayla kissed him back and smiled "Then tell me what you ment James and I'll try to find it."

James laughed and winked to her "oh its ok kayla ill be surprised ... though im sure you will be to often seer's like you have difficulty seeing there own futures"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image
мαrgσ тιєrrα

They didn't know that she was planning something. Most people thought she was perfectly fine. She was good at pretending...but some people knew she wasn't okay but they didn't realize how bad it was. She would hide every weekend. She tried finding comfort in anything even if that meant killing an innocent being or taking a blade to her skin. Everyday was going by as a blur. They didn't know that she cried herself to sleep every night. They didn't know that she had cut herself so many times. They didn't know that she had written and rewritten letters to all the people she cared about most telling them she loved them and apologizing.

Again with the hesitation, Margo thought for a moment before shrugging and averting her eyes."Mama,Papa....They're... well they're nice. Simple. Kind. Nothing special. My life...." She paused and her expression turned into one of agony and loneliness. "It's....Ending....I'm here to just...disappear. They follow me because I'm not suppose to be...me..I'm a waste." Her eyes locked onto something else and she rambled on, not caring how pathetic she sounded.

She even wrote one to the person who was most important to her, who wouldn't understand what had happened because she was to young. She wanted them to know it wasn't their fault and she loved them dearly. They just didn't know. They found her surrounded... in her own blood. They finally knew... they finally realized that she really wasn't okay and the rumors, and the fake friends, and the guys who liked her for all the wrong reasons, and the family, and the lies, and the imperfect body that she saw, had gotten to her. She finally had the courage to press down hard enough... and they finally knew that she planned this.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:20 pm
Reon_Zino
kyonko3
Reon_Zino

James laughed and winked to her "oh its ok kayla ill be surprised ... though im sure you will be to often seer's like you have difficulty seeing there own futures"

Kayla blushed abit and nodded "Okay if you say so James."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:08 pm
Axel looked at her and shook his head "your life isnt ending anytime soon margo your aura's strong" he says then smiled and licked her cheek "youll be fine your here at the cabin we will help you"he got off her and changed back to his kitsune form then held his hand out for her "come on ill prove your not a waist..hybrids like you... there the most powerful and usful people i know youll see" he says with a smile

James smiled and nodded "i do say so"  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 560 561 562 563 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games