Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Insane Ramblings
Babble-On (Insane Ramblings Hangout/Chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You will choose the first option.
False
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
True
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Eliza_Valentina
Captain

Dapper Trendsetter

17,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:22 am
yeah he at it like it was life or death that it got fixed so i went and took tape to it...poor prime  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 pm
Heeeyy everyone! Anyone in this Guild a fan of...oh... "donating"? idea

I haven't touched this account in over a year and the last one I had...was hacked... stressed

I wanna climb back up but I just have no ambition or time... sweatdrop

Anyone wanna help? xd  

-_5uWo0_-

Eliza_Valentina
Captain

Dapper Trendsetter

17,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 am
This isn't a guild for donating ... donations will be given at random times if at all smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm
i love that you replied a year later ;p  

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150

Eliza_Valentina
Captain

Dapper Trendsetter

17,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm
I thought about it every time i came in here and i finally just did it...i cleared out a lot of members who have like no posts and stuff cuz i was bored one day when dusty was playing video games and i couldn't hear the dialog on my computer so i cleaned house  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:44 am
Just thought I'd drop by and renew this thread since the last post was in April. What's everyone been up to?  

just another scrub

King Noob

14,900 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:47 pm
a lot of threads havent been posted in in years. i mean i think if the first sticky is any indication, that this guild has been around for 7 years.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:10 pm
yeah escalla and i have been on since 2004 which seems like forever!...i bough a new refrigorator and my husband and his dad got it into the house today. it took forever! once we finally got it here it wouldn't fit through the garage/kitchen door so we went around the front of the house and guess what......we had to remove the doors to get it into the house...once inside the china hutch had to be moved which is extremely heavy and then all the chairs in the livingroom because it still didn't fit finally in the kitchen yeah it was maybe an 1/8 of an inch to tall for where it is suppose to go...so luckily we have a movable island against another wall and the fridge fit there and the island got moved to where the fridge use to be and our water cooler is moved now as well plus the old fridge is plugged in over by the stove while we wait for the new one to cool off before we switch all of our stuff over then the old one has to be moved down the basement it was a mess but my new fridge is a beast i love it

okay i'm done now  

Eliza_Valentina
Captain

Dapper Trendsetter

17,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

just another scrub

King Noob

14,900 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:08 am
Eliza_Valentina
yeah escalla and i have been on since 2004 which seems like forever!...i bough a new refrigorator and my husband and his dad got it into the house today. it took forever! once we finally got it here it wouldn't fit through the garage/kitchen door so we went around the front of the house and guess what......we had to remove the doors to get it into the house...once inside the china hutch had to be moved which is extremely heavy and then all the chairs in the livingroom because it still didn't fit finally in the kitchen yeah it was maybe an 1/8 of an inch to tall for where it is suppose to go...so luckily we have a movable island against another wall and the fridge fit there and the island got moved to where the fridge use to be and our water cooler is moved now as well plus the old fridge is plugged in over by the stove while we wait for the new one to cool off before we switch all of our stuff over then the old one has to be moved down the basement it was a mess but my new fridge is a beast i love it

okay i'm done now

That sounds like something that would drive me insane. lol For real.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:46 am
So what do you think your winter will be like this year?

I live in Ohio and I'm thinking we are going to get a lot of snow. We didn't get hardly any snow last year and everybody keeps saying that this year is going to make up for it.

I hope we do end up getting some snow this year, because I want to help Cailyb build his first snowman. And really there's no point to freeze your a** off if you can't have fun with it.  

just another scrub

King Noob

14,900 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

Eliza_Valentina
Captain

Dapper Trendsetter

17,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:30 pm
It was close to driving me crazy but we made it and its in! It didn't do much snowing here last year either but I'm honestly okay with that I hate driving in the snow...but it is fun to play in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:53 pm
bidniman

I live in Ohio and I'm thinking we are going to get a lot of snow. We didn't get hardly any snow last year and everybody keeps saying that this year is going to make up for it.

I hope we do end up getting some snow this year, because I want to help Cailyb build his first snowman. And really there's no point to freeze your a** off if you can't have fun with it.
Rainy, probably. Or sunny with rain. Though sometimes sunny, too. ninja

But no snow for sure. Except for where it usually is. High up on the mountain top. xd  

Aleksei

Jaeger Pilot

Eliza_Valentina
Captain

Dapper Trendsetter

17,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:45 pm
Aleksei
bidniman

But no snow for sure. Except for where it usually is. High up on the mountain top. xd
Thats just cuz you're in Hawaii ;p  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm
it'll be a little snowy i guess. i just learned that you can crush buprenorphine since it's made to be quickly dissolved, but it becomes unlicensed the instant you do it. maybe i shouldn't study and post at the same time...  

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aleksei

Jaeger Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:56 pm
Eliza_Valentina
Aleksei
bidniman

Thats just cuz you're in Hawaii ;p

I'll be with you in spirit for the cold. whee  
Insane Ramblings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas