Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
St. Gould's (Abandoned town) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:51 pm
The child Thrashed, but didnt scream, glaring at Aleski. "You should let me go." The child said, a threat in his voice. "Or ill Revert you." The child said, a glow starting to pick up around the pair, in the form of a large clock face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:21 pm
Aleksi felt the energy gathering around him. "Will you be cordial and answer my question if I do let you go?" Aleksi asked, a kind of confidence in his voice, "Or should I simply crush you?"  

Ean_arico

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:00 pm
The Child looked at Aleski Closely. "If you dont, you better hope you were in a good condition last year." The Child said. he clearly wouldnt attack aleski at this point, but he clearly didnt appriciate being held prisoner.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 am
"I'll hold you on a code of honor then." Aleksi said. The chain loosened, and turned back into his arm, which held the boy's collar. He let go. "Now then, what happened here?"  

Ean_arico

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 am
The Child Suddenly looked depressed. "They all got brainwashed i think... I'm not sure... I was out... hiding at the time... then the angel came, and fought with the bad man who took everyone away...." The Child said simply. the glow began to fade.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 pm
"Angel? Bad man?" Aleksi exclaimed. "They were all kidnapped!?" He yelled frustratedly. "Dammit! After all that!" he kicked the wall behind him angrily. He ruminated for a moment. "Where did the man take them?" he asked, turning around, and clasping his hands on the boy's shoulders.  

Ean_arico

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 pm
The Child simply pointed towards Expansia Field, or more specifically, at the track in the snow and ice where they tred.he clearly didnt like the contact though. "Be quiet though, i heard and saw the bad man come back, and go into the church a while ago." the child's voice held an edge of fear to it, though he was trying to be courageous. it was clear he had been here alone for a while now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 pm
Aleksi's eyes were suddenly filled with panic. "That-that thing was the bad man?" he asked, frantically. He released the boy, straightened himself and sighed. "Then I know what I must do. I must find that creature and destroy it." He said confidently. "But first," he said looking back down at the boy, "who are you lad?"  

Ean_arico

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 pm
The Child looked distant at that last question. "I'm no one now..." The child's voice had lost all defiance. he just sounded depressed now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
"Nonsense!" Aleksi said raising an eyebrow. "How can you be no one?" He asked, leaning forward to his level.

...that is all

Ean_arico

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 am
"I'm no one, i dont even come from this country... I washed up on some shore im told, and was brought here. I remember... my people are dead..." The child said, sounding depressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:59 pm
"I see." Aleksi said realizing the boy's plight. "So you say the bad man took the people away that way?" He said pointing in the direction he had earlier.  

Ean_arico

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:15 pm
The child nodded, and said nothing, still thinking about how everyone he had known was dead... even the people here were gone now... maybe... was he cursed or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:53 pm
"Well then. Takara! Should we go?" Aleksi said abandoning the child, and turning to talk to the girl.  

Ean_arico

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:26 am
((Ciara?))

"I want to get out of here," Ciara said, looking around. "I don't like this at all. Did you want to go to my friend and see what she can do for us?" she asked.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff