Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:35 am
Tython - Stav Kesh - Living Quarters

Elyria turned at the sound of the young man's voice. Her face broke into a large smile as she extended her hand. "Hello, I am Master Stone, I don't believe we've met - are you new to our Order? I thought I knew all our padawans, but I have been away...and this.." indicating Kad "is Master Jusik, he is Temple Master here at Stav Kesh. Are you lost? Or looking for someone?...How can I help?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:25 pm
Tython - Stav Kesh - Living Quarters

Kad extended his hand to the newcomer. "It's a pleasure to meet you ad'ika "

Turning back to Elyria quickly "On the topic of your question. I am going somewhere soon if you would like to accompany me. I'm heading back to mandalore for a bit. I hope to leave soon so if you wish to come meet me at the Screaming Pheonix soon. I'll also take care of this young man here." Smiling and giving a quick bow to Master Stone Kad turned to the young man. "come with me."

After walking away from Master Stone Kad said to the his companion. "you need not fear for your safety in these halls. you are at the heart of the Je'daii order. This world is safe ... as long as you don't wonder the wilds of Tython. I don't know what you experienced before you came here but you don't need to hover your hand over your lightsaber everytime you approach someone." Smiling calmly to the young man. "I can take you to get you settled in if you wish?"  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Areonoth

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm
Tython - Stav Kesh

Henry followed Kad. Though, he do wished of talking to the girl before leaving as both of them felt strong. Probably as strong as his former master.

"A place to stay, that would be great." replied the boy.
The boy then added,
"This heart of jedi order, can I learn more of them? I heard of them from a friend but I never of seeing them in the flash, especially after the emperor.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm
Tython - Stav Kesh - Temple of Martial Arts

Elyria sighed as Kad walked away. She would love to go to Mandalore, especially since there was no mission involved. Never one to let the grass grow under her feet, this would be the perfect respite after all she had been through. but sadly, she was committed to her promise to Vic. Either way she must pack - if only she knew where she was going...but as of yet Vic had not disclosed the location of his father's Secret Temple. oh well...no time to dally.

Tython - Landing Pad

Having packed and made ready Elyria made her way to the launch area. She had felt Vic's presence there and now it was time to fulfill her obligation to the man - hopefully he would be true to his word and would not be plotting a trap against her, needless to say the Je'daii could not afford to lose any more...the loss on Mustafar had been too great. And so she left alone, not mentioning the possible dangers to anyone. She was a Je'daii Master...that would have to be enough. . . .  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:47 pm
Tython - Landing Pad

In the time that had passed Locolvictum had been leaning against the landing gear of a ship, sleep. Making a soft hum in his sleep. Then there was a loud boom when a large cargo container hit the ground by incompitent workers.

Locolvictum woke with a jump and fell over. Just as quickly got on his feet and had his hand on the hilt of his vibro blade. After a quick scan he relized that there was nothing actully wrong. He took his hand off his virbo-blade and looked around again. This time he saw Elyria, with both his eyes he stared at her as she walked and didn't take his eyes off her for a second.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 pm
Tython - Landing Pad

Stifling a giggle Elyria watched as Vic, startled, was rudely woken from a sound sleep...suddenly he seemed a lot less threatening...more human. She felt his eyes watching her as she made her way towards him.

"Vic, I've found you at last...I hope you have enjoyed the Hospitality of the Je'daii while you were here...and I am sorry for the delay. If you're ready we can head out at any time . . . .is there anything you need before we make our departure?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:19 am
Tython- Stav Kesh

Walking with the young man Kad began to explain things to the boy.

"Well ad'ika we are actually no longer traditional jedi. We have gone back to the old ways. We are now Je'daii, We seek balance in the Force. The multiple temples here on Tython focus on different aspects of learning. Stav Kesh the temple we are in is the focus of martial arts. where we train lightsaber combat, moving meditations, and so on. I can take you back to the Padawan Kesh and one of the attendents there can get you settled in, or you can come with me and we can talk further. I am taking a trip to my homeworld. I have matters to attend there."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 am
(Thank so much for being Master Elanor in my absent state smile I notice the guild was removed and I haven't not been on sense until now.)

Tython: The Temple of Healing: Master's Elanor's Chambers

Master Elanor's green eyes flickered towards the silent-burning-candle flame. The orange, yellow and red flame danced softly in the blue-green room. Symbols from his home world of Talon-nor shaped his mediating center, a light green large pillow with sliver outlines just like the tattoos on his face. His white-snowy hair was short with bangs kept off to the side. His horns gleamed in the dim room. The flickering flame reflected memories of the past--his focused drawn to one in but before the memory came to life a soft sigh came from his side. He gives off a chuckle looking away from the candle and down to a sound asleep Cari.

He smiles warmly down to her sleeping form, her fingers wrapped tightly in his light blue tunic- robe. She was different than the rest of the padawans, she had this strange personality--or was it--her innocence that made it hard for him to act not as a father to her...She was just that happy and young he couldn't help but to be overly protective for her.

" Who ever trained you before I did must had a hard time training you--your so innocent it's almost difficult to teach you some of the darker secrets we even hide from others---I just hope your innocence is not affected by this war my young padawan."  

Cari Kohai

Areonoth

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:15 am
Tython- Stav Kesh

"Owh, I'm really rest up already so I think I'll stick to you on your journey. Besides, I'm not used to here. Yeah, well, I'm still paranoid with all the sith stuff and the emperor shooter and how suck I am with deflecting beam and....the lightning shooting assassin"

The boy shrugged. He sounded so beginner.
"Anyway, I have not much of packing to do. So, when is this trip of yours begin? I have no item to pack up, so I am pretty much ready any time." the boy gave a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Tython - Stav Kesh

"well I intend to depart soon. so since you don't have anything to pack we can head to my ship now." Kad started off toward the landing pad while adjusting the pack on his shoulder.

"also I hope we can ease you out of that paranoia, Tython is hard to reach here in the Deep Core, not many are willing to travel out this way. We can also help you with your deflection skills and teach you others as well."

As Kad strode down the walkway toward the landing pads, he realized he was looking forward to going home for more than just the crushgaunts. he was going to enjoy visiting his clan. It seemed almost a lifetime ago since he left.  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:27 pm
Tython - Landing Pad

Locolvictum's head started to hurt, so he closed his good eye again.

"Vic, I've found you at last...I hope you have enjoyed the Hospitality of the Je'daii while you were here...and I am sorry for the delay. If you're ready we can head out at any time . . . .is there anything you need before we make our departure?"

Locolvictum thought for a moment for anything that he could want. Then it hit him, he can't show his face around star docks on planets.

"Actully there is one thing that I could use, I would like to request a mask of some kind." He asked Elyria, hoping that she wouldn't ask why or find out for that matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:20 pm
Tython Launching Pad

Elyria looked at him quizzically, but thought better of asking him his reasons..."Well...come with me to Vur Tepe, the forge.. I'm sure we can find something suitable for you there. Of course it won't be Beskar, but I'm sure it will serve your needs...by the way...if it's not too impolite to ask...did you stop at Mahara Kesh and have that eye looked at, I can feel your distress and they may be able to help"

Not waiting for an answer she led him to the Forge. There she let him look through what was available. "If you don't find anything suitable, talk to the Smith, if we're not pressed for time perhaps he can forge something to your liking."  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 pm
Tython - Landing Pad

Locolvictum was somewhat suprised that she didn't ask, a request out of the blue would ussually warrent a question or something.

"did you stop at Mahara Kesh and have that eye looked at, I can feel your distress and they may be able to help"

"No I haven't, no one was around. It felt like a bad Halo flim." He said following after Elyria, they soon reached the Forge.

"If you don't find anything suitable, talk to the Smith, if we're not pressed for time perhaps he can forge something to your liking."

"Well lets see what there is." Locolvictum said sciming over the selection. Then he came across a very old looking mask, it almost seemed out of place. He flet drawn to it for some reason. Picking up the mask and stared into it for a moment. Locolvictum turned it around and looked at it from the inside, then put it on. It felt comfertbly on his face, dispite being made of a unknown metal.

"I'll take this one." He said, turning his head to look at Elyria.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:13 pm
Tython - Vur Tepe - The Forge

She felt a slight chill run through her body when Vic turned wearing the mask
"Well..that was easy...quite a mask...you do know that is a Sith mask do you not? I recommend you remove it until we leave Tython, it may invite unwarranted attention, you're don't want that here." She reached over and grabbed one of the pouches hanging on the wall nearby and tossed it to him "Here, take it off and put it in here for now. Next - on to Mahara Kesh, perhaps Master Elanor can take a look at you before we go, and I would love to see how young Cari is faring...do you remember her? The young girl from aboard Corvin's ship..I've heard she's thriving at Mahara Kesh..I would like to see for myself. Let's go"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Areonoth

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:21 pm
Tython - Stav Kesh

"Right, no sith assassins, got it." Henry smiled. Though he is still feeling insecure. Perhaps staying with a couple or two jedi might help with that. After all, they seemed to be more adept in being a jedi so being around is like basically being around a security guard. A security guard with deadly laser slicing skill.

Henry shifted his gaze on a huge ship.
"Is that yours?"  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games