Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even in Gaia...

Back to Guilds

A guild centered on the arts of role playing and writing. We’ve forums for almost everything, from sci-fi to fantasy. Come join our odyssey! 

Tags: Role Playing, Writing, Literate, Discussion 

Reply Action/Adventure
United Nations: Special Ops (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadkingRyan25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 pm
Kojima nods," Alright everyone on and watch yourselves." he says as he motions for them to get on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:16 pm
I proceed, though fully expect we are heading into a trap.  

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:37 am
I proceed, and keep my hand close to my dagger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:42 am
I stick rather close to Fionn, but while continuing to think rather rude and gruesome thoughts toward the psychic, I use my awesome ghost abilities to try to drop down to the floor where we are meeting the rest of the group to scout out what exactly is going on...  

Twiclipse

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:01 pm
Maria:
When you reach the first basement, you find a room with several people and a giant computer that spans the majority of the room.

Everyone:
When you reach the first basement, the psychic leads you to where Fionn and Eve found the supercomputer last night. He is able to open all of the locks, even the fingerprint scanner! Inside, the rest of your targets, the moles, are waiting for you. The hacker is still operating the supercomputer. Medrin and Pandora can see Maria already there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 pm
Kojima puts up his raw elemental barriers around him and the party to help cushion any attacks made against them just in case of an ambush," Greetings," he said," I assume your the leader of the moles?" he asked politely with a slight drunken tench to his voice as he sips from his gourd.  

MadkingRyan25

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 am
I start walking around to look at the computer and the things on it, trying to see if I can understand anything going on there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:14 pm
I step into the room, and look around, but try to keep my back facing a wall with no guards.  

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:06 pm
I mentally prepare a strong ice barrier spell should we get rushed, and I need to activate the moment we're attacked. But then I walk a little ways more in, smiling at Maria briefly. I then await further orders, or a battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:10 pm
Kojima:
"Such a crude term, 'mole...'" the hacker says. "But yes, I'm the leader. I see you've already met our psychic."

Maria:
Most of the computer's actions seem to revolve around deleting files, mostly personnel files.

Fionn:
This is not hard to do.

Medrin:
The cool air, which is required to keep such a powerful machine running smoothly, helps your barrier to be set up quite quickly if need be.

Everyone:
"So, UN, huh?" the hacker says.
"Yes, I am Yissa, leader of the United Nations Black Ops unit," Yissa says.
The hacker looks at Eve, still in human form.
"I'm Eve," she replies. "Not a human, or UN agent."
The hacker smiles.
"You're all full of surprises, huh?" he says.  

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:54 pm
"So why are we here?" I ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 pm
I only smile as Fionn answered the question I was about to ask.  

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:51 pm
I retain my crystalline form for now, surprise value may have some use, and they didn't seem to know about me yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 pm
Everyone:
"You're here because you're UN," the hacker says. "We're not UN, but we're the good guys. We've been trying to take these guys down for years with little success. Now you come along...it's all too perfect. I think we're meant to work together!"  

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:16 am
I had been looking at the stuff on the screens and personnel files as I listened to the words exchanged with a rather nonchalant expression, but the moment the hacker mentions us working together, my eyes widen and I look over toward Medrin and Fionn while shaking my head vigorously. "No! Nuh uh! I. Do. Not. Think. So!" I say loudly so everyone may be able to hear me. I run up to Medrin and place my hands on his shoulders. "We can't! If that psychic suddenly decides he doesn't like me then I'm SOL! I can't trust him!"  
Action/Adventure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff