Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:30 pm
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Rufus bit back a whimper: he'd been about to suggest Meme might like to make-out since he'd heard Kuro and Akito leave. But his innocent was, well, innocent, so he nodded. "Strawberries, perhaps? Dipped in the cream from an eclair?"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme took out some of the eclairs, along with a few cookies and held one of the yummy cookies in front of Rufus' lips. "Open wide." he said with a happy grin, though when Rufus took a bite of the cookie, Meme took a bite off of the other end of the cookie.
User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:23 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus bit into the cookie, watched as Meme bit into the other end... and saw the cookie crumble in half. He held his half in his hand and smiled. "Spaghetti works better for that. But you're so cute." He murmured, brushing crumbs from Meme's cheek.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:33 am

** Meme Pear **
Meme blushed at the comment and stuffed his mouth with the rest of his half. He knew if he said anything right now that it would probably sound stupid and childish. How could Rufus even stand him when he acted so much like a child? He needed to act more mature, he couldn't remain a child forever. "S-so.....you're the King now." he said softly, trying to change the subject. "If I'm married to you...what does that make me?"
User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:38 am
anime_creator

User Image

"Well first," Rufus leant forward and kissed Meme's lips, "it means that you're my husband. But it also means you'll need to help me because you'll have the duties of a Queen. Feasts, social occasions, that kind of thing. Dancing."

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:22 am

** Meme Pear **
Meme would have argued the title of Queen if his mind wasn't already busy with other information entering his brain. "I-I'm not very good with social occasions." he whispered softly, feeling his cheeks heat up again and mentally cursing his body for it's reactions. No matter what he did, he just couldn't stop blushing at his husband's touch.
User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 am
anime_creator

User Image

"Well I'll be there to help you with them, if you want me to." Rufus offered. "And remember, no-one can make you stand aside if you're by my side."

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:12 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme smiled a little, feeling a bit comforted by his husband's words. "I think....Kuro and Akito went to bed..." he said softly. "Maybe we should get some rest too." He wasn't very good at all of this lovey dovey stuff much less accepting compliments. Meme wasn't even sure what they should do with their time while they were here wrapped in each other's arms.
User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 am
anime_creator

User Image

Immediately, Rufus pouted and shook his head. "Uh-uh. No. Not yet - I can carry you to the swing; I can take you on a midnight horse ride; I can feed you more desserts. But I don't want to go to bed yet!"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 am

** Meme Pear **
He couldn't help but giggle at Rufus' childish selfish behavior, it was refreshing to have someone who wanted him so much. Meme gave him a soft peck on the lips. "A midnight horse ride sounds good to me." he said happily, glad to have some ideas of what they could do with their time together. "Maybe we could ride to the cottage or something?"
User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:41 pm
anime_creator

User Image

"Lets go to the swing and I'll push you on it." Rufus smiled, lifting Meme in his arms. "Pick up the basket?"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:00 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme held onto Rufus as he was leaned downwards to grab the basket which was a little on the heavy side. He placed the basket on his stomach and continued to hold onto Rufus. "You know if you keep carrying me around like this I might get used to it and become one of those stuck up concubines in the village." he said with a teasing smile.
User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:45 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus scowled and shook his head. "My husband will never be a concubine, in the village or otherwise."

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:09 am

** Meme Pear **
Meme had meant it as a joke but it didn't look like Rufus took it that way. He was somewhat relieved as he was placed back onto his feet and stood in front of a piece of wood plank held up with two ropes that attached to a strong branch. "How long has this been here? It looks kind of old." he said softly, noticing the ivy vines climbing down the ropes and a little moss on the tree itself.
User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:19 am
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus noticed that Meme seemed subdued. He hadn't meant to bring down the mood, but Meme kept making references to not being here anymore and it worried him. He wouldn't cope well if Meme left, no matter whether it was because he wanted to go or because the people currently invading his home forced them into separating.
He moved past Meme and sat on the swing, his long legs supporting him.
"It's been here since I was a kid, but it seems to be alright." He pushed himself lightly.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items