Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cartoons!
Planet Vegeta Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is sexiest in this guild?
  Andy Bogard
  Raditz/Bardock
  Goten/me
  Empress dee/Vegeta/Kakkorat
  CynthiaDS/Celipa
  Gothloli-chan/dende/Piccolo
  Iori yagami
  Baby Beauty
View Results

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:00 pm
In the middle of his flight, Trunks suddenly had to pee, so he looked for the nearest forestry area and landed. He looked in all directions and went.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:14 pm
Link, who was nearby saw Trunks going to the bathroom and giggled. He liked someone not afraid to show off his personal item.  

Linken_Bogard

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:20 pm
Trunks could sense Link being there, and then figured he might as well finish relieving himself before getting on his way to East City.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Vegeta waited for Bra to reply to him before he flew off to catch up with Trunks. "You know that I am the type of man who hates waiting, now answer me, Bra, do you remember how to fly?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

daddies_lil_princess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:08 pm
she winced at the harst tone. "I think so..." bra began to fly, got about 100 feet in the air, and felt a stinging sensation in her head, forgot how to fly, and landed hear-first onto a yard-deep fill of concreat. she was careful, though to finish on her back so the babies wouldn't be injured...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:20 pm
Vegeta said, "So, I see. You have forgotten. I suppose I have to train you. Now, when you fly, remember to use your inner energy. Right now, because you are pregnant, you must ask for their help as well with your mind for some of their energy to lift you. You might not be able to because of your weight. We really do need Goten here, but the man had to get sick. Argh...well, I suppose Trunks wins. Let's take the car. Obviously, you can't fly right now, but I will teach you when you are no longer pregnant."

Vegeta took Bra by the hand and got her into the passenger seat of the fancy car that Vegeta was able to drive. It looked like a mini spaceship built for four. At that, he drove passed Trunks, didn't see him in the bushes still peeing, and arrived at East City first by 6 in the morning. Vegeta scowled when he didn't see Trunks yet, nor sensed where he was. He said, "Oh blast it all, Trunks probably had to use the bathroom. I always tell that boy to go before we leave the house."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Trunks finally finished going pee and sensed his dad already at East City. Swearing under his breath, Trunks flew off to east City only to arrive there a half an hour later.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:23 pm
Link had followed Trunks and arrived right beisde him and before Trunks could object, he "linked" his arm with Trunks's arm.  

Linken_Bogard

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Trunks looked to Link and blushed. The man that was watching him pee was handsome.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:33 pm
Without warning, Bra was crying "oww daddy!" She excalimed, causing a scene, "I think I've been seriously injured! Waaaah! Please, the blood it's everywhere! Daddy, help me!." she then passed out in the diner.  

daddies_lil_princess

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:17 am
Embarrassed like he had never been before, Vegeta's face went totally red, the look of fear clearly readble from the expression that Vegeta was showing. He had no clue as how to help Bra. Looking to his son, he asked, "Trunks, would you help your sister?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:00 pm
Trunks got down on his hands and knees and looked to Bra's personal spot. He apologized to Bra right away when he thought of how bad that looked. He said, "I'm sorry Bra, but I have to see if it's your water that burst."

When he did see that it was indeed that, Trunks said, "I'm gonna fly her to the hospital, dad. Please treat my new boyfriend instead of us. Thanks, dad, you're the best!"

Picking Bra up and carrying her over his shoulder, Trunks flew off toward the East City hospital.  

william-tyler

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:25 pm
Goten, after finishing his round of sickness due to the news that he was given, he sensed Bra was at the East City hospital! "No way!" Goten thought, "Not this soon!"

Goten flew to where he was reading hers and Trunks' energy signals and then discovered that Bra was indeed in labor. He told the nurses that he wanted to watch her give birth to be there for her.

And when she finally did give birth, Goten saw that she had twins, not triplets as Vegeta had sensed. One of the kids was just really big.

He declared, "I shall name these babies Tulen Honshura and Betty Briefs."

The nurse wrote the names down and congratulated Goten and Bra on becoming parents.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:45 pm
Trunks thought, as he sat in the waiting room, "What a birthday?! 31 years old and I become an uncle before I become a dad. Uh-oh, Dad! I should phone him and tell him what happened!"

Dialing Vegeta's cell phone number, Trunks waits for him to answer it.  

william-tyler

daddies_lil_princess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:12 pm
Bra smiled gemtly. "call them what you want, but the cetificts read Terra and Trent breifs. thank you so much, I was terrified. I couldn't have done it alone. I love you." she was holding both of them, the one as big as a four year old, with tears of pride in her eyes.  
Cartoons!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff