Whatever.
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 34

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:24 pm
chibi_chan
It's important yeah. Some math can be fun, then other math can be boring.
I like that math is, logical.

I don't like logic, though! I like English, and history, and stuff like that. Where there is no 'one right answer'. And I so won't need math in my future, because I'll have a computer for stuff like that (planning on being a high-school English teacher, by the way).

And yeah, I'd probably not like Arithmancy, either. I want to take Ancient Runes, though!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:52 pm
I agree.  

King_me_Macabre

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:18 pm
Ditto! I love English and History.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:12 am
This may almost be blasphemy but its almost like the end of the Star Wars series... everyone who cares will be super depressed... I love the books sooo much!  

rokinrockafeller

senior senior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:50 am
The guilds still going to be running of course after the books are over, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:03 pm
but they'll still have the movies coming out,and the merchendice? maybe she'll come out with another generation of hogwarts?  

Ellamir

Imbri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:24 pm
Ellamir
but they'll still have the movies coming out,and the merchendice? maybe she'll come out with another generation of hogwarts?

That would be so cool. I think it'd be awesome if she wrote about the Maruader's era.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:42 pm
Imbri
Ellamir
but they''ll still have the movies coming out,and the merchendice? maybe she''ll come out with another generation of hogwarts?

That would be so cool. I think it''d be awesome if she wrote about the Maruader''s era.

3nodding  

Dark Celerity

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:24 pm
When the 7th book is out, I'll probably read it and go back and read the entire series in commemoration. xO; I'm such a life-lacking fanatic.

Of course, there's always the fanfiction...ff.net is a perfect source of that. You can find just about anything from Harry/Ginny to Ron/Luna (Which I haven't seen just yet, but it'll come up someday, I know.)...the theorizing is fun as well. ^^ But theories will disappear at the end of the series. gonk

Another generation of Hogwarts would be kind of "same old, same old" since it's already too familiar.

Quote:
That would be so cool. I think it''d be awesome if she wrote about the Maruader''s era.

However, this would be awesome...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:27 pm
Ugh, ff.net... I'm really beginning to hate that place. I mean, there are good fics there, lots of them, but they are surrounded entirely by far, far to many really bad fics. I prefer to do my reading at sites that have standards.  

Empress_Kat
Crew

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:32 pm
True, true. But since I write there, I suppose I have no right to bash the place because that would thoroughly degrade my favorite fics on there as well as my own. ;o; I don't know very many sites that have their standards for writing other than those in which you send to a specific person, who then deems it appropriate and puts it up on the site. But I guess it gives the amateuristic writers a place to grow and feel accepted. To a degree.

For some reason, lots of Harry Potter fanfiction on there is...renditions of the 7th book.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:23 pm
i think there's nothing wrong with harry/ginny... i find it sweet. it's like he fell inlove with ginny without planning it or expecting it. heart  

bebying

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces