:[ PRP ]: Rain, Pumpkins and Roses Oh My! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:12 pm
{{ Well, if you can think of a way to have it end and get her away without her having a complete and utter fit, ok lol! Though maybe she could tag along to the bar with Alaera when she goes for her date with Bob and happen to run into Rain again? She needs to stretch her teenager legs ^_^' }}

Rosie was still admiring her pretty new bracelet. It was her most special-est treasure ever now! A thought occurred to her and she frowned slightly...Rain didn't his own special-est treasure though! Well she was the girl to fix that!

Leaving her Mommy's embrace she scurried over the sand, head down looking for something. She didn't know what, but she knew somehow that she'd find something special. She kept wandering ever closer to the taste, scrunching up her nose at the feel of the now wet sand sinking in between her toes. She rather liked it but there was no time to play now, she had work to do!

The toddler almost stepped on it before she saw it, half buried in the sand. Her eyes growing big at her discovery she clapped happily before bending over at picking it up, brushing the excess sand away. A shell! It was beautiful, scalloped shaped, with stripes of chocolate brown layered over creamy vanilla on one side, while the other had a purplish tinge that blended together with a light shade of blue-green. She liked this side the best, it was the prettiest. Holding her discovery carefully she raced back to the adults, rushing up to Rain's side as she held the little shell out. "Rain Rain! For you! Tweasur!"

Sally let the girl scramble out of her land, watching in wonder as the toddler did who knew what. But she had wandered too far away. "Rosie" she called "Come back here now! Not so far away!" She started to rise to go fetch the girl when Rosie started to come back to them herself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:49 am
((hum... I'm not sure how to end it. I have problems with that some times. Sure you can do that. I can have Rain come by or something. biggrin ))

Rain saw the shell and smiled. "Why thank you Rosie. It's wonderfulf." He patted her on the head after taking it to look at. It really was very pretty. "I'll keep it always!" He smiled and then looked to Sally with a nod.  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:44 am
Rosie absolutely beamed. There was no other way to describe it. Ear to ear smile. The toddler giggled happily and plopped down on the sand next to her hero. She yawned a bit and laid her head on Rain's arm.

Seeing the girl yawn,made Sally realize how dark it really had gotten while they were playing in the sand. Her first thought was that the clouds were building back up and it was going to start raining again soon. It wasn't the clouds though that were making it dark, the sun was starting to sink below the horizon, disappearing for the night. Beautiful hues of oranges, yellows, golds and reds filled the sky as the moon made it descent.

"Wow. The sunset looks so much more beautiful from the beach." Sally said, a bit in awe.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:15 am
((Happy b-day. And I started an rp in the bar if you don't see it in the ads. wink ))

Rain smiled and patted the little one's head. Looked like she was going to fall asleep now. He guessed it was getting late. Toddlers needed a lot of sleep, or he guessed.

Rain looked to the sunset Sally mentioned. "Oh, you are right. I think it is better here then any other place I saw it." Rain smiled to her.

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:50 am
Rosie yawned even wider as the sun dipped further beneath the horizon. She always got sleepy when the sun went away. And the toddler didn't like it either. She wanted to stay up and play! She nestled further against Rain.

Sally glanced over at her little girl with a half smile. She knew the girl would be falling into a deep sleep soon, not just a bit of a nap like she had earlier when the clouds covered the sun. At least she usually slept through the night. With a sigh, she rose and bent over to pick the half asleep toddler up into her arms. "Well, I suppose we should get going. Looks like someone is about to fall asleep." She laughed and adjusted the bundle in her arms so she could shake hands with the young man. "It was very nice meeting you Rain." She nudged Rosie. "Say goodbye to Rain sweetie."

Rosie raised her head off Sally's shoulder a bit, swiveling to find Rain before waving and murmuring "Nini Wain."

{{ I did see it, thank you though. And I posted there too ^__^ }}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:55 pm
((Okay, cool. Thanks for the rp. Ever want them to rp again just let me know.))

"Oh, well I guess you are right. It was nice meeting the both of you. I hope to see you both again! And I'll keep the shell." He held it up to his chest to show he was telling the truth. With that he waved and headed to the tiki hut which was his goal all along. Still getting lost and meeting them was nice.  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:01 pm
Rosie probably would have beamed with happiness again, if it wasn't for the fact that she was around happily drooling on Sally's shoulder.

Sally waved back. "Bye!" He was a nice young boy, she hoped he would find someone to make him happy. Her mind hovered around someone to make her happy...perhaps she should start looking herself. Shaking her head, she walked along the path that lead home, humming softly to soothe the little girl and help her sleep.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff