Distinct Canine

7,325 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:09 am
good^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:20 pm
I have problems giving out my Craft name sorry. However, dont try to force it. It will come naturally. You are meditating and Scribing which are good starts, but try listening to your dreams. You can also try what makes you happy and putting a spin on it. However, as previously stated, dont think to hard about it or else you are going to end up with one you dont like in the long run or doesnt fit you.  

mizoryluvsme

Kiwi x Pop

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:57 pm
My craft name I've known for a long time. One day it just kinda popped in my head.

It will come to you eventually. Just don't think too much on it.

Blessed Be.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:54 pm
I don't have a craft name. It just doesn't seem very important at the moment. I figure that I will be informed of what it is when the time is right, just like a particular God & Goddess revealed their selves to me when the time was right (and it was at different times too).
Maybe if I am so lucky to find a coven that fits me to join, I will participate in more exercises that will help guide it, at the moment, however, I don't want to force the issue, I am really trying to work on my patients. I think I am doing pretty well lately. mrgreen  

Little Wendy

Deletemeplease80

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:21 pm
I don't have one yet; it will probably be awhile(like more than a year) before I do. Maybe its because I'm solitary, but it just doesn't seem very important at the moment.

One thing to note; I've been going by my middle name more and more lately- even before I really started being serious about Wicca. I don't think it will be the whole of my craft name but I do have a feeling it will be part of it.

THe funny thing is- I didn't even like my middle name when I was a kid. xd It was too weird compared to the other kids names.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:40 pm
Dagger Thorn Amihiya. But Ive also been called mira aqua. AQUARIAS DROP and NOva  

melonysatario

Deletemeplease80

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:13 pm
melonysatario
Dagger Thorn Amihiya. But Ive also been called mira aqua. AQUARIAS DROP and NOva

Why do you have 4 names? Is there a purpose to having more than one?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:17 pm
I have no idea how to find mine out. Nor do I really intend to. However, on maple story and Lunia, being online games, my characters seem to have the name "Plarby." that is a word i made up from complete nothingness, and i guess that could be a part of my name. a bit silly, it seems, yes? eek anyone with idead/questions/comments/blah, please feel free to pm me, i love talking about this subject of wicca, and i intend to learn about it sos i can better understand it. plus, i ave somethin weird to say about my spellcasting...O_o  

XxHarryDresdenxX

Unbeatable Genius

4,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxX-Rose_Red_Vampyre-XxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:19 pm
I did a simple meditation and found mine. Its short, sweet, and to the point.
Renate, its actualy german for rebirth. I find that funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:15 am
This will probably sound weird.... But I found mine in a dream. Someone was calling the name, and for some reason I knew they where calling me. It turned out to be Shay.... And thankfully he has stuck around smile  

Call-R-Lupin

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

RevlinHeartsblood

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:51 pm
XxDarkforcesxX
I have no idea how to find mine out. Nor do I really intend to. However, on maple story and Lunia, being online games, my characters seem to have the name "Plarby." that is a word i made up from complete nothingness, and i guess that could be a part of my name. a bit silly, it seems, yes? eek anyone with idead/questions/comments/blah, please feel free to pm me, i love talking about this subject of wicca, and i intend to learn about it sos i can better understand it. plus, i ave somethin weird to say about my spellcasting...O_o

i too have... run across the same situation... Rykin Leingod, or Rykin (and sometimes Revlin) seems to be always my characters name... it is a word i had created from Ryu (dragon) ka (fire), in japanese.... then a rly neat last name.... anyone have any ideas of how i can see if thats my... name?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:30 pm
Actually, I found mine with a Book of Magickal Names that I got from the New Age section in the public library. Kalma DevinDeirdre. Kalma is a Finnish Goddess. For years now, Finland has interested me and she's my favorite Goddess. DevinDeirdre is Gaelic. I don't think they go together. But one means sorrow and the other means poet. I tell the ignorant that it's supposed to mean poet of sorrows. I chose it because I AM a poet and I mostly write about my sorrows.  

Faedyn Kali

ElikAruna

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:01 am
my craft name is mostly between me and the divine, but i'll tell you this much. i have two names. my first name is celtic. i just searched through a bunch of celtic names until i found one i liked and had a nice meaning.
my second name is Ninewood, after the nine woods in the charge of the goddess and what they all represent (Nine woods in the Cauldron go, burn them fast and burn them slow) I hope I can one day have all of those attributes that the woods represent  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:04 am
I think I have decided on Melda (Mehl-dah) for my first name

I'm pretty sure (but don't quote me on this) it is the Elvish for Amy, which is my first name. = )

I'm still at a loss for a second name and last name. I plan to do some heavy duty meditating on the subject here soon.

recently I've just been a little cloudy headed though sad

Cannibelle

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas