Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wotfan

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:04 pm
I asked to Join this guild, I myself was a teen mother I am past that point now (21) My son is almost 3, I wanted to help educate those who are not pregnant be educated about what sex can mean, and help those who are cope. I know how people can patronize, I also know how shocking growing up that fast can be. I am a good ear to anyone who is haveing problems dealing with any issues, I am a mommy that is just what we do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:09 pm
Hey, My name is Aiko and Im a sexaholic XD Kidding, I think. ninja

Anyways, I was invited here, I guess, because I was posting stuff on Life Issues.

So uh, hi! xp  

Aiko Amaya

HollyWog

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 am
Hello everyone! I joined a while back but I haven't had much time to use the computer.

I'm Holly. I'm 19 and a mama to my monkey son Hunter Kai, who's 5 months old now. I'm single, though Hunt's dad and I are still friends. Right now I'm working towards my GED and hopefully after, to college.

We live in British Columbia, Canada with my mum and our 3 crazy cats. I guess that's good for now.

Here's the latest pic of my little man: click here

biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:43 am
HollyWog

Here's the latest pic of my little man: click here

Awwwww!!! xd 4laugh He's adorable Holly! I live in BC too - good to see another local in this guild. blaugh
biggrin  

Nikolita
Captain

unknwndreamer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:28 pm
For some nice general talk, sorry I've been out lately. I really haven't been on the computer much since I started back to work on Monday and on Wednesday my fiance had hand surgery. Last summer he had an accident with a table saw, it pretty much destroyed the middle joint of his left index finger and broke it below that, dislocated and broke the middle finger and slightly knicked the ring finger. The ring and middle finger are doing fine but the index joint is pretty much gone, it shattered and moved about so they decided to just fuse it at a 30 degree angle so he can play his bass. In 5-10 years or so will be getting a jont replacement, they would have done it this time but him only being 19 at the moment and rather active it would wear out in a year or two. So he's pretty much stuck at home for the next two weeks to make sure things heal correctly. So yeah that's why I might not be here as much as I have been previously.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:47 am
unknwndreamer
For some nice general talk, sorry I've been out lately. I really haven't been on the computer much since I started back to work on Monday and on Wednesday my fiance had hand surgery. Last summer he had an accident with a table saw, it pretty much destroyed the middle joint of his left index finger and broke it below that, dislocated and broke the middle finger and slightly knicked the ring finger. The ring and middle finger are doing fine but the index joint is pretty much gone, it shattered and moved about so they decided to just fuse it at a 30 degree angle so he can play his bass. In 5-10 years or so will be getting a jont replacement, they would have done it this time but him only being 19 at the moment and rather active it would wear out in a year or two. So he's pretty much stuck at home for the next two weeks to make sure things heal correctly. So yeah that's why I might not be here as much as I have been previously.

That's fine. eek Please tell him we hope his finger heals up soon... confused  

Nikolita
Captain

aino10shi

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:20 pm
User Image
Hi Im Luna ((nickname)) I have always been 'closed in' from the outside world. Now that Im already a teen (16) I must acknowledge what is what! >w< ((I dont do drugs, alochol, nor sex)). I have a bf whom is my first relationship I've ever had with a boy. Never had my first kiss so..yeah I am really new to "the Arise of Hormones" So please answer my naive questions! >w< Thankyou!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Condition: virgin (clean)
Status of Current Relationship: long-term (lasting)  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:30 pm
Nikolita
unknwndreamer
For some nice general talk, sorry I've been out lately. I really haven't been on the computer much since I started back to work on Monday and on Wednesday my fiance had hand surgery. Last summer he had an accident with a table saw, it pretty much destroyed the middle joint of his left index finger and broke it below that, dislocated and broke the middle finger and slightly knicked the ring finger. The ring and middle finger are doing fine but the index joint is pretty much gone, it shattered and moved about so they decided to just fuse it at a 30 degree angle so he can play his bass. In 5-10 years or so will be getting a joint replacement, they would have done it this time but him only being 19 at the moment and rather active it would wear out in a year or two. So he's pretty much stuck at home for the next two weeks to make sure things heal correctly. So yeah that's why I might not be here as much as I have been previously.

Yeah, I don't particularly know why I went into detail about the whole thing, it's kinda gross I suppose. sweatdrop I just got back from dropping him off seeing as he can't drive at all.  

unknwndreamer

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:36 pm
unknwndreamer
Nikolita
unknwndreamer
For some nice general talk, sorry I've been out lately. I really haven't been on the computer much since I started back to work on Monday and on Wednesday my fiance had hand surgery. Last summer he had an accident with a table saw, it pretty much destroyed the middle joint of his left index finger and broke it below that, dislocated and broke the middle finger and slightly knicked the ring finger. The ring and middle finger are doing fine but the index joint is pretty much gone, it shattered and moved about so they decided to just fuse it at a 30 degree angle so he can play his bass. In 5-10 years or so will be getting a joint replacement, they would have done it this time but him only being 19 at the moment and rather active it would wear out in a year or two. So he's pretty much stuck at home for the next two weeks to make sure things heal correctly. So yeah that's why I might not be here as much as I have been previously.

Yeah, I don't particularly know why I went into detail about the whole thing, it's kinda gross I suppose. sweatdrop I just got back from dropping him off seeing as he can't drive at all.
It's ok, I just hope it heals up soon. heart Give him a big hug from all of us! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:07 pm
Nikolita
unknwndreamer
Nikolita
unknwndreamer

It's ok, I just hope it heals up soon. heart Give him a big hug from all of us! blaugh
He's healing quite well, doesn't even need his pain killers anymore. Shall do. 3nodding  

unknwndreamer

jsav666

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:01 am
Hey guys, my name is Jordan. If you ever want an honest opinion to a problem then just PM me, I'll be glad to help. Also, I'm an aspiring psychologist and even at sixteen, I know what i'm talking about and i can help you out with any problem that you ask me. If you want to talk about anything just ask me.

I was invited to join this guild mainly because of my post on "16 and pregnant"

other little facts. I'm a freakin' sexaholic. Also, if you have any questions on how to please your partner, i CAN help, because i KNOW what i'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:43 pm
Hey all, I'm a 23 year old mom to a nearly two year old with another baby on the way.

I wasn't a teen parent myself (I had my daughter at 21 got pregnant at 20) however I was married at 18 and sexually active at 17. But my parents had me at 17 and 18 and have been married for 24 years.

I know a lot about pregnancy in general because I read just about every single book ever written on the subject EVER in the history of the world Ad. Infiniutum When I was pregnant the first time because I'm a**l and a hypochondriach like that.

Also I was married throughout college (still am it's nearly five years) and my husband and I went back to classes full time two weeks after I gave birth. Lissa (daughter) practically spend her first nine months on a college campus day in and day out.  

Nopenname

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

kles879

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:26 pm
Hello all, im Megan. i joined this guild to perhaps help people who are in the postion i used to be in and help them make better choices then i did.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:50 am
kles879
Hello all, im Megan. i joined this guild to perhaps help people who are in the postion i used to be in and help them make better choices then i did.

MAYBE IF YOU TELL US ABOUT WAT YOU THINK YOU DID WRONG WE CAN BE THAT LITTLE BIT MORE PREPARED FOR OUR FUTURE THROUGH WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

WHAT DO YOU FEEL YOU DID WRONG?  

INTERWIZZ9000

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:55 am
INTERWIZZ9000
kles879

MAYBE IF YOU TELL US ABOUT WAT YOU THINK YOU DID WRONG WE CAN BE THAT LITTLE BIT MORE PREPARED FOR OUR FUTURE THROUGH WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

WHAT DO YOU FEEL YOU DID WRONG?

Only if she wants to, she doesn't have to say anything if she doesn't want to. 3nodding  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff