Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dances With Domos
Into Il Ogico ( temporary alternate RP! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:53 pm
*wonders what the hell is keeping trin.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:54 pm
Yes. It's really important. Please sir... can you help me? *leans forward slightly and looks up at him with a look she hopes comes off as pleading*

---

*altereus thinks trin should take her damn time. thinks marie is better company*  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:55 pm
*rubs his forhead irritably before pointing off down the street.. back to the right* There's a bookstore off that way. He's in there. *looks pissed*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:57 pm
*doooesn't like this* Thank you, sir. *nods respectfully then heads to the bookstore. feels very annoyed*  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:57 pm
*thinks she's getting sleeepy*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:01 pm
*the bookstore is one of the nicer buildings on the street. there is a large window with painted words in the front. stacks of books are lined up just inside the window so that the inside is barely visible*  

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:01 pm
*looks over the bookstore. mentally curses everyone she knows before entering*

---

*altereus thinks it's time for another story. this one is about how he broke into the best guarded mansion of ever and stole the family jewels*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:02 pm
*yawns. whispers again:* You'll wake me if I go to sleep, won't you?  

MissMarie

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:03 pm
*the inside of the bookstore is warm and dusty and there are oil lamps everywhere to provide ample reading light. there's a desk in the center of the building and a woman with a greying bun is asleep with her head on her arms. off in the back there is indeed a door with the words 'Keep Out' painted in white*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:05 pm
*briefly wonders if she should stab the old woman or question her. decides to just sneak by. proceeds to do so, and heads to enter yon 'keep out' door*

---

*altereus says of course he will*  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:07 pm
Hope you will, anyway. *looks around again before curling into a little marie-ball and closing her eyes to sleep.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:12 pm
*the room inside is piled with many, many books. there are also shelves nailed to the walls that are lined with books. papers lay scattered on the floor and on the single desk inside the room. there are a few big sitting chairs in the room, most of which have been knocked over on their sides. at the desk sits a fellow who looks suspiciously like that bloke in bran's leprachaun-like nedley piccie, so a description won't be added here. bwahahaha.

anyways, this bloke is busy reading with one hand against his temple. he looks up when his door is opened and scowls. slams the book shut and stares at trin. from appearances and from the sound of his voice, one would guess that this fellow is around sixteen or seventeen years old* .. You couldn't knock?

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:14 pm
*is now thinking mean thoughts about nedley. winces* S-sorry, sir. I was just told... are you Deja?

----

*altereus wonders how marie expects him to know if she's asleep or not when she closes her eyes and curls up. he believes this leaves him one choice - he must hop on top of her and do a bunny tapdance*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:16 pm
*tosses the book onto the desk in an irritated fashion and sits up in his chair* Yeah, I'm Deja. *sneers slightly and folds his hands behind his head as he studies trin* .... Who told you what?  

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:16 pm
*frowns and looks up at alterus. sits up and cuddles him again.* Now, how am I supposed to get any sleep if you're hopping around on me like that?  
Dances With Domos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff