Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Looking for Love and Friends
Lonely Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:28 pm
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Does that mean I have to work my way to number one or that I'm the third in sequence?

Idk just order it went lol. One became my hubby cuz he did bad >.> . other one my wifey and she did bad. An we are now an a arrange marriage >.<

I promise you what little love I have to give.... does that help any? sweatdrop

Hmm nah i don't want love in this marriage. I want your dry humor as did now with promise of love ♥.I find you funny hehe. How old are you ? :O it would suck if you are jail bait.

24. Luckily enough. my life style wouldn't exist if I was under age.

jump on his back* so your old man :p and whag why i lost now @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:30 pm
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Does that mean I have to work my way to number one or that I'm the third in sequence?

Idk just order it went lol. One became my hubby cuz he did bad >.> . other one my wifey and she did bad. An we are now an a arrange marriage >.<

Hmm nah i don't want love in this marriage. I want your dry humor as did now with promise of love ♥.I find you funny hehe. How old are you ? :O it would suck if you are jail bait.

I enjoy alcohol. If I was underage I wouldn't be able to do so without hindrances. And I'd be a lot angrier. And I didn't know 24 was old man status. *insert giant sigh here*  

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:33 pm
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

I enjoy alcohol. If I was underage I wouldn't be able to do so without hindrances. And I'd be a lot angrier. And I didn't know 24 was old man status. *insert giant sigh here*

Hehe well i am 21 so old to me :p. And could always be sneaky with the drinks.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 pm
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

*hugs* No. You have rules. I have rules. razz And I guess I am old man status compared to my coworkers too.  

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:15 pm
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

*hugs* No. You have rules. I have rules. razz And I guess I am old man status compared to my coworkers too.

*hugs back* being old not so bad ! Hell I old my a el compare rest my age group. I in bed @8  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:20 pm
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

*hugs back* being old not so bad ! Hell I old my a el compare rest my age group. I in bed @8

Lol. You're young, sweet, funnier than most people I know or care to deal with. And definitely more enjoyable. Are you going to bed soon?  

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:23 pm
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Lol. You're young, sweet, funnier than most people I know or care to deal with. And definitely more enjoyable. Are you going to bed soon?

Tired as heck right now but tummyaches . aww thank you but I could be faking and underneath i am crazy physco monster @.@ . your funny and nice so it win win for both of us my arrange hubby !!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:25 pm
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Tired as heck right now but tummyaches . aww thank you but I could be faking and underneath i am crazy physco monster @.@ . your funny and nice so it win win for both of us my arrange hubby !!

As you said. I could be faking too. Or just not saying anything at all. But you seem genuine enough. And sorry to hear you don't feel too well. I'd give you crackers if I had any.  

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:27 pm
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

As you said. I could be faking too. Or just not saying anything at all. But you seem genuine enough. And sorry to hear you don't feel too well. I'd give you crackers if I had any.

It just the toots . just need play toots song and I'll feel better. True we are all imposters ^_-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 pm
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

It just the toots . just need play toots song and I'll feel better. True we are all imposters ^_-

Gotcha. Well I'll be as true to you as I can be. I have many flaws but I refuse to lie unless it's to prevent chaos.  

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:36 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Gotcha. Well I'll be as true to you as I can be. I have many flaws but I refuse to lie unless it's to prevent chaos.

I AM SO SORRY ! I didnt mean to I sort of fell asleep but if makes you feel better no lie I dreamt I wrote you back. lol then I went had peaceful sleep .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:53 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

I AM SO SORRY ! I didnt mean to I sort of fell asleep but if makes you feel better no lie I dreamt I wrote you back. lol then I went had peaceful sleep .

*hugs* No worries. I was tired too. I've been exhausted I can only imagine how you feel.  

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

*hugs* No worries. I was tired too. I've been exhausted I can only imagine how you feel.

Aw your so nice ! So how did you sleep ? Where are you from ? What should I call you o0o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:02 am
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

Aw your so nice ! So how did you sleep ? Where are you from ? What should I call you o0o

On here my few friends call me Kumo. My actual name is Aaron. Technically I was born in Maine raised in California and live in Arizona. And I slept like a mangled corpse. (meaning tossed and turned all over but still sleeping) What about you? Did you sleep well? And where do you hail from? If I may ask. And what shall I call you?  

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:27 am
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
Kumori Zetsumei

On here my few friends call me Kumo. My actual name is Aaron. Technically I was born in Maine raised in California and live in Arizona. And I slept like a mangled corpse. (meaning tossed and turned all over but still sleeping) What about you? Did you sleep well? And where do you hail from? If I may ask. And what shall I call you?

Slept like a queen lol. I hail from vermont anf thats it 😂😂😂  
Looking for Love and Friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces